Oh, we meet again 0.0

Hitch Catch

 

Hyosung can’t imagine how big and wonderful the mansion of the Lee Family. But she don’t have time to admire it. That mansion is hell and everytime she see that old man—Mr. Lee.

 

When her mother wake her up a while ago to tell her that she will going to stay at the mansion of Lee Family because the Lee Family likes to be with her and Lee Joon, so that they can know each other before they will get married. She can’t imagine that was her last time she slept at her room.

 

“Mr. Jeon.” Greeted happily by Mr. Lee to her father.

“Mrs. Jeon” Mr. Lee also greeted her mother.

“How are you, Mr. Lee?” greet by her father. “Oh, this is my unica hija, Jeon Hyosung.” Happily said by her father.

 “Hello, Mr. Lee” she said

“Aloha,  hija. You are very beautiful.” Mr. Lee said “ You are matched  with my son.” He continued.

“Thank you” she said

“Where is Mrs. Lee? Asked by her mom

“Don’t call her Mrs. Lee anymore. From now on, we are going be one family.” said by Mr. Lee while smiling.

“You may now take your seat. I will just call them. They were upstairs.” said by Mr. Lee.


And then, all stare at the stairs. Mrs. Lee is walking down and being by a handsome and tall guy.

 

“Hi, Hyosung.” he said smiling.

She was she thought that he was forty years old but not. She thinks that he is 24 or 25. She was also wrong when she thought that he was already old and bald fat .

 


He touches her hand and kiss the back of her hand.

“It’s nice to finally see you, Hyosung. Daddy was correct. You are really beautiful.” He said while still holding her hand.

“Thanks.” that was the only word she said. He is handsome. Obviously, he is also gentleman. But she can not feel any attraction to him.  She can’t feel the feelings that she felt towards to that stranger.

Maybe she was mad to Joon so that she can’t feel something special to him. He was the one who will destroy her dreams. He will steal her freedom. He is the reason why she rebelled and drunk.

 

“They look good together, right?” comment by Mrs. Lee

“Yes I agree.” said by her mom.

“ Come on, we should go there at the veranda.” said by Mr. Lee

Joon was escorting her while walking. He even give her a chair.

Is Kikwang already here? asked by Mrs. Lee.

“Get used to it, honey. Kikwang is always like that. He is not living here. He will going if he wants to. And even he knows that this is a special day, he will not go here if he don’t like. That son of yours has been headache to me since birth.” Mr. Lee said.

 

 

“Have some of this.” Joon said while smiling after he prayed.

“Thanks.” She said. She try to smile.

He put a food again in her plate.

“ I am already full.” She said.

“ They are correct that all models always eat small amount of food. I wonder, where do you get you energy?” he asked

“Vitamins and food supplements?” she said sarcastically

He laughed. “ I thought so.” He said and also put some food in his plate.

“ Later, son, you will have time to talk. In the meantime, share your fiancée with us. “ said by Mrs. Lee.

“Sure, Mom.” replied by Joon.

“You know, hija. I am really admiring you. I hope that you will have a child soon that is just like you.”

 

She was shocked when Mrs. Lee tell the word child. CHIILD ? Is  she ready to have a child?  Is she ready to become a mom?

 

“I wish that you can give us grandchild in a short time. You know, hija, if we are not going to move to have our son a wife how can we have a grandchild?”  said by Mrs. Lee

“ Oh darling, You’re spilling out our family secrets bit by bit.” Said by Mr.Lee

‘’ We’re one family now, darling. Anyway, my eldest son, Kikwang is a playboy. I don’t think he will marry. He even take apart in our house so that he can be free to play with girls to be brutally frank, he doesn’t want to tied down to any woman. While Joon, he even doesn’t have a girlfriend. Because he is a SHY BOY.

“Mom…..” said by Joon

‘’ But Joon is very a kind and responsible son in our family. So you are very lucky, hija. You will be sure that he will take care of you and he will not make you mad.”

 

Even they said many good things about him, Still, she doesn’t want to marry him. She still doesn’t want to marry to someone else. But, does she have a choice? Maybe she still have to be grateful because he is not forty years old and a old bald fat man. Plus, he is also kind.

 

She would live there from that night onwards. Everyday, she will going to meet the Lee family. Maybe, her jaw will be tired from smiling even she doesn’t want to smile.Welcome to the Lee Family, Hyosung. And welcome to hell.

 

“Sorry I’m late.”

“Kikwang, hijo!” happily said by Mrs. Lee

“Kikwang my boy. Thank God you came.” Seriously said by Mr. Lee

Curiosity filled in her mind so she lifted her head up. She was shocked on what she saw. She feels anxious.

He walk to his mom and kiss her forehead and then greeted his dad and her family. And finally, he walk to her.

“ Hi.” he greeted. He was not smiling but she can see the flash in his eyes. And she was shocked when he bowed and kissed her cheeks.
“Welcome to the family.” Kikwang said.

She wished that the floor will going to eat her up. He was the stranger she spent the whole night making love with and he was  her groom’s brother.

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid