Vacation.... Part 1

Hitch Catch

 

THE private island of Lee Family is so wonderful. It is like a paradise.

 

Because of the wonderful island, she almost forgot why she is angry with Min, a girl who is with Kikwang. She is not shy on how she flirts with Kikwang in front of the parents of him. She also knows that the parents of Kikwang doesn’t want to bring a not member of the family but they became civil on how they treat Min.

 

She played the white sand and the shells at the shore. When she was already tired she seated at the sand. The water is very clean and clear.

 

“Do you like the place?” asked by Joon while smiling and also seated beside her.

“That is an underestimate. I love it.” she said

“Here. It is also my first time to come here. It’s like a paradise. Later I will get the camera so that I can take a picture at the place.”

 

“I can’t wait to swim.” she said excitedly.

“Then let’s swim. Don’t mind them.”

“Sure.” she agreed. She knew that later they will also going to swim.

 

A moment later, they were already at the water and talking happily. They were laughing and splashing water to each other. She really is enjoying it.

 

When they already tired they lay at the shore.

 

“That was fun.” She said. And she meant it.

“Owwsss? I’m glad that you were happy today even if you have problems.”

 

“What problem??” she asked

“The proposal, which you were going to marry me.”

She tried to smile.” Maybe if you are a bad person, that is the real problem. I am very lucky that you are kind and we are already friends.”

“But that is the same, Hyosung. You will not going to be happy because you don’t love me.”

“But there is respect between us. Maybe that is enough so that our marriage will be work out.

 

He sighed. “But it needs love in a relationship. I’m sorry for all these things that you’re going through because of my father.”

“I’m sorry, too, Joon. We were both victims here. We were both can’t get what we want.”

He hold her hand. “Let’s have a mutual agreement, Hyosung. We should try love each other.”

 

She stare at him. She can love him. But if her heart is free to someone else. But unfortunately, Kikwang is in her heart. She wish that she can love Joon. If she have a power she will choose Joon to love so that she can be happy.

 

There attention was caught when a girl shouts. They glance where the shout came from. She saw Kikwang. His eyebrows met while staring at her and Joon. Kikwang was with Min while running to the shore who was shouting.

 

She stop staring at Kikwang.

 

“Sorry to interrupt your intimate moments together.” Kikwang said

“Don’t worry, bro. We were also like that when we saw the beach. We were happy while swimming.” Joon said

“Really? I bet you were already close.”

“Yeah.” Joon said while smiling

“Hyosung is a vey nice and sweet girl. I am very lucky to have her.

“Yeah, I bet you are.” Said by Kikwang

“Where is mom and dad?” asked by Joon

“They don’t want to swim right know. They said that they will going to swim tomorrow.” Answered by Kikwang

 

 

To be continued...