I can't

Hitch Catch

 

“Try this, Hyosung.” Joon said while putting food in her plate.

She smiled and said that don’t put too much.

 

They are complete in their dinner date. Kikwang is also there, who was always staring at her while Joon was putting food in her plate. Joon was always taking care of her even he is busy. Hyosung didn’t saw her yesterday because Joon was too busy in their own company. But Hyosung is also busy because she has a fashion show.

 

“Last time I said to Hyosung that she should stop modeling and she should go in our company so that Joon and Hyosung are always together.” Mrs. Lee said.

 

“But she loves modeling, darling. Do whatever she wants. When she becomes pregnant she cannot already work because she will going to take care our grandchild.” said Mr. Lee

 

"I can’t believe that even our new member in our family you will going to do everything so that she will be your slave, dad.” Kikwang said

 

Hyosung feel the tension behind Kikwang and Mr. Lee

 

“Stop it, you two.” Mrs. Lee said.

 

Hyosung thought that Mr. Lee will going to say something bad about Kikwang but he smiled.

 

“Maybe because I can’t control one of my sons. Do you need help, son? “ Mr. Lee said

 

KIKWANG suddenly frowned. Oh, he knew it. He meant to . And he would be damned if he would stoop down and lower his pride. He had his own plan to win his father’s game without compromising his pride.

 

He looked at Hyosung. He caught her staring at him. But she stop staring at him and continue to eat. She would be his game card. If he make a deal with Hyosung, his father will going to give the position to him and Hyosung and him will going to get married like the original plan. In process, he will get his wish.

 

There would be no problem with Joon. He knew that he doesn’t want to get married. He knew that Joon is not attracted to Hyosung. So he should start his plan now before it’s too late.

 

He would make her love him. And then he will marry her.

 

Hyosung.He couldn’t believe what her kisses did to him. Last night, he taste again he lips. He even thought of taking her again inside the TV room that when she left, he groaned in pain and frustration. He knew she wanted him, too.

 

He would have her again. Soon.

 

“Oh, I have an idea. Why don’t we all have a vacation?” Mrs. Lee said

“Vacation?” Joon said

“Yes. We will have a vacation at least 3 days in our private island. What do you think, darling??” said by Mrs. Lee

“Vacation?  Spare me, darling. I have a lot of works to do.” answered by Mr. Lee

“But all of you can have that vacation, but for three days only because the kids have a work.”

“Oh, darling. Even one day only and afterwards we could leave the kids.”

“Okay. But only one day.”

 

“WHAT are you doing in a dark place while your engagement party has been started, my soon-to-be-sister-in-law??” asked by Kikwang

 

Hyosung look at Kikwang. She met his gaze. But she look away. She doesn’t like to see anyone because she is sad.

 

The party will be finish soon so she went to the garden. She already met and know the every member of Lee Family.

 

She said to Joon that she wants to get some fresh air so she decided to go to the verandah where no one can see her. She wanted to be alone for a while. She can’t stay any longer in a crowded place. Her jaw was already tired from smiling and pretending to be happy.

 

She sighed. “I’m tired. I just want to rest for a while and I will come back at the party.”

“You’re tired.” Kikwang said. He also seated at the bench. “Tired of pretending to be happy? Tired of feigning smiles and those nonstop conversations about your forced wedding?”

“No, I’m tired of being the center of attention. I’m exhausted to become a Lee.” she lied

“It is more exhaust when you will engage to a family member of Lee that you don’t want to marry.” he said sarcastically.

“But right now, it is just like it is more boring to talk to Lee Kikwang who only wants to ruin my day. Leave me alone, Kikwang. I just want to be alone.”

“Really, Hyosung? I know how you feel about this whole crap. It makes me sick, too.”

 

She stands up. “I will leave you know. I will going back to the party.”

“You have this habit of running away from me, Hyosung. Why? Are you scared that they will know the truth about us?” he said

 

She sighed. Why does he didn’t want to leave her alone? She wants to marry Joon because she doesn’t want to suffer.

 

His hands caressed her cheeks. “I don’t want to leave you alone, Hyosung.” he whispered. It was sensual whisper that ignited something pleasurable in her body. “That night we shared, it was wonderful. I want to do it again.” His lips grazed hers as he spoke those sensually assaulting words.

 

She closed her eyes in defeat. She can’t already fight her feelings. And when he kissed her, everything became hazy. She forgot that she is already engaged. That they were in mansion. That someone can see them. She was only aware of his warm mouth that was clamped on hers. Her hands embrace his neck to deepen the kiss.

 

“Can you feel me, baby?” he asked hoarsely while biting her lips softly. “Can you feel how much I want you?”

 

With those words, realization hit her. She push him.

 

“Hyosung..”

“Please, Kikwang…” she step backward. “L-leave me alone. Even this night only.”

And then she already walkout.

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid