Again?!

Hitch Catch

 

 

“What are you doing here?” asked by Hyosung. He saw Kikwang at the entrance door of her dressing room.. Her fashion show was already finished.  That was her last fashion show. She will going to lie-low first so that she can prepare in her wedding.

 

Kikwang stood up. “Hi.” He smiled.

 

Hyosung didn’t saw Kikwang at the audience . Only Joon and Mrs. Lee was there.

 

“Let’s go.” He said, he hold her hand

“ Where are we going? I don’t want to come with you.” She said while getting her hand from him. But Kikwang was too strong and he didn’t stop holding her until they went out at the venue.

“What do you want from me? I am sure that Joon was already looking for me. I got to back.” She said.

“Are you really sure that you want to marry Joon?” he asked.

Hyosung was shocked on what he asked.

“Yes.” She said, so that Kikwang will stop.

She will not going to be his bedmate or kept woman. She wanted more to marry Joon because he promise that he will respect her.

“I will not going to agree.” He said.

“ We don’t need your approval in our wedding. We will marry each other. Even you like it or not.”

 

A sly smile formed on his lips. “ Really? What can I do to stop your wedding? What if I’ll tell to Joon that we already met before? I am sure he will not going to continue the wedding. What do you think?” he said.

“You bastard! Don’t ever do that.” She said between gritted teeth.

“Why not? That is the only way to stop your wedding.”

“Why are you doing this to me? Why are you always disturbing me?”

 

Kikwang suddenly stop when she asked him. And then he sighed.

“Because you don’t belong to Joon.” He said in a low voice

“I may not belong to Joon but I need to save my father and our company. And why are worried that I will marry Joon? Why are you making my life miserable? I don’t have any crime that I do to you.” She bit her lower lip so that she will not cry.

He didn’t answer. He only stares at her.

“ Do you know how hard it is for me to go through all these things which I think I don’t deserve? Do you know my feelings? How hard it is for me? How hard I keep my feelings to make myself to be strong.” She said, she started crying. “ You don’t know that. Because you always think on yourself. You don’t know how hard to sacrifice your parents. Do you even know how to love? No. I don’t think so. Because you don’t even know the word ‘respect’.”’ Hyosung said.

 

Kikwang hug her. Hyosung started to cry like a baby. And surprisingly, she felt like she belonged in his arms. Just like the first moment when they met.

 

He hugged her close. “Hush, baby.” He tap her back.

 

She was shocked. She was actually crying in the arms of the enemy. “Let go off me!” she try to stop hugging him but he was too strong.

“Listen, I know I’ve been such an to you. And I’m sorry.”  He said.

 

Sorry?

 

‘Let me comfort you, Hyosung. Believe it or not, I don’t want to see you cry.” And he hug her. “ I’m really sorry, baby. Please forgive me.”

 

And she hug him.

 

“ Why did you bring me here? Hyosung asked Kikwang.  He did not bring her at the mansion.

 

It is a big rest house where he brought her.  It seems it doesn’t have person inside the house because Kikwang also open the gate to park at the garage house.

 

“ Where are we?” she asked.

He smiled and walk towards to her to lead her at the house. “ We are here in Jeju. This is one of my rest house. The view and environment here is beautiful.” He said

 

“Just wait here, I will just call Juri to help us here and prepare our food.”

She stop him. “You didn’t answer my question. Why did you bring me here? Why did you brought me here in your rest house? Joon will going to panic.” She said

 

“JOon!!!” he said in a strong voice.  “Text him and make an alibi where are you and make an alibi why you didn’t say that you will going out. Tell him also that ypu will not going home tonight.”

 

“Why do I need to do that?”

“Do you like the idea that they will know that we are together? I don’t think so.” He said

“So, why did you bring me here?”

 

He didn’t answer. He only stare at her. And when he walks towards to her and hold her shoulders she gets nervous.

 

“Because I want to be with you. Alone.”

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid

 

~~Yay! Another chapter again..~~

~~ I will try to update later or tomorrow..~~

 

What do you think will happen next??~~