Vacation.... Part 2

Hitch Catch

 

Min caught their attention because she was busy running to there place while shouting or calling Kikwang. When she was already there, Min caught the arms of Kikwang.

 

“Come on, honey. Let’s swim together.” Said by Min.

Kikwang agreed to Min so they already left them.

 

Hyosung can feel jealousy.

 

“Kikwang is always like that. We have opposite attitudes.” Joon said while smiling .

“Yeah, right. It just like devil and saint.” Hyosung replied.

“When we were in elementary, Kikwang had many girlfriends. But the thing is they are always come near to Kikwang not him. Nobody could resist her charm.”

“Does Kikwang had a serious relationship?” Hyosung asked she made her voice casual so that Joon cannot feel that she is interested to Kikwang.

“What I know is, he does not have serious relationship. And mom and dad does not want to expect that Kikwang will have an own family.”

 

 

Just as she had thought. Kikwang was just into fling not on serious relationships. And come to think of it. Why does Kikwang still want to become his bedmate if he has Min?

 

He was a perfect example of a male chauvinist pig. He would like to play with her. Maybe he only wants challenge so he tried to get her from Joon.

He was really a devil. She secretly gritted her teeth.

 

“Let’s go, let’s swim again so that the sand in our body will be remove.” Joon said, he stands up and reach her hand.

She reach his hand too and Joon lead her to the beach.

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid