Hyosung is in love

Hitch Catch

 

Hyosung stands up. She roamed around.

 

She was in her room. But, two nights ago she did not sleep there. She was with a very attractive stranger in a hotel room, making love with him. She lost count on how many times they made love that night.

 

One problem solved. She was not innocent anymore. She was already happy to rebel to Lee Joon still. But that guy who claimed her innocence—who was he?

 

She even don’t know his name. She even don’t have details about on his life but she, she almost said her life story to him. Particularly her problems.

 

She woke up in the hotel room in that morning, the guy was already gone. She found a note at the side table. “I’ll be right back. Please stay.”

 

Oh, she would love to. But she immediately go away even she still has hangover. She was scared. She was scared what will happen next. What will she going to tell? How can she face him after that night? What will happen next?

 

It was just one-night stand. And the night was over so everything was over.

She blinked many times. She can’t still imagine that she gave herself to a stranger because of rebelling. But she did not feel regret on what they do.

 

Why she kept thinking about that stranger and that wonderful night they had shared together. She missed his kisses. She missed his warm hard exploring her body, even his groans and the way he whispered endearments to her while they were making love.

 

Is she in love with that stanger???

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid