Hyosung and Kikwang Part I

Hitch Catch

 

CHEERS!” said Hyosung with her friends Sunhwa and Ji Eun. They are also models.

They were laughing while drinking. This was what she need so badly—get drunk and turn herself senseless so that he can forget all of her problems in just a little time.

 

“You seem happy today, Hyosung. What’s up with you, huh?” asked Sunhwa

.

 

“Yeah right!” agreed by Ji Eun. “I was shocked when you called us and join you to go in a bar.”
“ I just suddenly felt drinking the night away.” She said. If they know that she is having a big problem. But, she is not going to tell her problem. She would be damned if she let her friends know about her miserable life. She doesn’t want to laugh or pity her by her friends.

 

“Well, we only have two options, Ji eun. She’s happy or sad.”

“You’re right. So, what do you think? Is she happy or sad?”

“She can’t possibly be happy. She doesn’t have a boyfriend.”

“How can she have a boyfriend, she brushes off every guy who comes close to her? Including Doojoon, that hottie-hot-hot. He’s been pursuing you for a lo—ng time, Hyosung.” Sunhwa said
“Oh, spare me, girls. Drop me as a topic, okay? Why don’t we just talk about the upcoming fashion show?” she said

      She hated the man. Because she knows that he is playboy and for him, girls were just good bed partners.

“Oh, come on, Hyosung. We’re here to have fun not to talk about work.” Ji Eun Said

She rolled her eyes. “Yeah, IKR?” and she drink her vodka

 

When she put her glass at the table, two boys were approaching there place --- the boyfriends of Ji Eun and Sunhwa.

 

“Come on, let’s dance, Hyosung.” Says by Yoseob while his hands were on the waist of Ji Eun.

“Yeah, Hyosung. Snuggle up with a partner on the dance floor.” Advice Sunhwa.

“No, I don’t like. Have fun.” She said while putting vodka in her glass.

 

She was alone again. And unfortunately, she was still In her right senses. She should go with her friends. She should be happy. She shouldn’t show everyone that she’s sad. But, she can’t act. She was a model not an actress.

 

She lifted the glass of wine and drank it. She would put some wine again but there is no more wine. She needed more. She was not still drunk because she can still feel sadness. She looks around but she can’t see waiter near to her. So she go near to the bartender and decided to sit at the bar stool. After all, if her friends will sit beside her with their boyfriends she will become fifth wheel. She would only feel more miserable.

 

When she seated at the bar stool she ordered Armada Martini to the bartender. The bartender immediately gave her order. She sipped it while staring blankly ahead.

 

She was thinking the appearance of Joon. Hopefully not like she was thinking. (bald, fat, old beast). Even though he is handsome she still not wants to marry him.

She just found herself sobbing but she didn’t shed a tear. Her life will be destroy soon. She will marry a man who she doesn’t love…she never seen him in person. Suddenly, a horrible picture flashed in her mind.

 

That pig and her making love in bed!! At that point she was sobbing loud. She was a , for Pete’s sake!! She cares herself. She had to lose her ity to someone lose before her wedding. She will not going to give him happiness by the time he will know that she is the first man in her life. “Never.”

 

“Something wrong?”

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid