Part 2

Hitch Catch

 

“!!” cursed by Kikwang.

 

A moment ago, when he saw Joon and Hyosung together he saw that Joon kiss her cheeks. And he can tell that Hyosung was happy with that. And he hated it.

 

But, why is he like that? Why is he mad at her brother? He can’t remember that he is mad with his brother; Joon had been very tolerant of his naughtiness and playfulness since childhood. And he loved his younger brother. He was a very kind brother. So, he should not be mad at him. But now, he cat refuse that he is mad at his brother but he doesn’t have a wrongdoing to him. It must be all because of Jeon Hyosung.

A while ago, Hyosung refuse to him. So, Hyosung wants to get married to Joon. She had stepped on his ego. This is the first girl who refuse to him. She chose his brother instead of him. In that point he curse again.

 

Later on, he realize something, he was jealous in his brother!!!

 

“Hell, no.” The right word is envious. He was envious because Joon was about to hit two birds with one stone ---- the CEO position and a beautiful wife. He was envious because that was the things that should in him.

He couldn’t do anything about it now, could he??

He can’t do that thing now because Hyosung doesn’t want to stop the wedding now. And she was the key to most coveted position in the company.

 

She was the key.At that moment, he sat straight in the swivel chair. He already has a solution in his problem. He would snatch away Hyosung from his brother and the CEO position would follow.

 

~I’m sorry guys if this was too short.. ~~ 

~ A very very very very short update.:((

~I divided CHAPTER 10 into 3 parts because

   it’s very confusing if I will make it into one chapter.~~a

~~ So I hope you understand..~~ J