Vacation... Part 4

Hitch Catch

 

Joon and Min also went to the cottage of Kikwang.

 

“What happened?” asked by Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee old the hands of Hyosung.

“Are you okay now, hija?”

“Yes.” She answered

“Why did it happen to Hyosung? Why does Kikwang is here to take care of Hyosung? Where is Joon when this incident happen?” asked by Mr. Lee

“I went in our cottage to get the camera. I’m sorry, dad. I’m sorry, mom. I’m sorry, Hyosung.”

 

Hyosung felt pity on Joon.

“You don’t have any reason to say sorry to me Joon. He doesn’t have any wrongdoing on what happen on me. I am the reason why I drowned.” Said by Hyosung.

 

“But, Joon needs to take care of you. He should protect you.. Thank, god that nothing had happened to you. Bueno, on what did happened to you we should go home tomorrow in the morning so that we can go to the hospital and make sure that you are really safe.”

 

None of them protested on that suggestion. She gaze at Joon. He does not have any connection on why she drowned.

 When she gaze at Kikwang, he is staring at her and frowning..

 

 

KIKWANG was sitting at the edge of the bed and Min was sitting at his lap. She is kissing his chest but his attention was not on hers. His thinking about Hyosung.

 

The truth is it’s always that Hyosung is always in his mind.

The wench had managed to arouse multiple emotions in him. She made him happy by just seeing her face. She made him excited when he was near her. She made him angry and envious of his brother. And last night, he was really scared that Hyosung might get lost anytime. The fear of losing her almost made him crazy.

 

But, last night it’s just like she really cares to Joon. She also save his brother onto his parents. He also saw that she was always staring to Joon. And during dinner you can see that Joon really cares about Hyosung. He wants to take care to Hyosung but he can’t do it. Because they can see that he has a feelings for her.

 

Damn it!! Why is he like that? Why is he mad at his brother?

 

“Kikwang, honey.” Said by Min “Last night, you don’t like. Even now?”

“Min, this is not the time for that.”

“But, we are going to leave later.” She kisses his face. When Min kissed his lips he did not stop her he doesn’t want to make her feel bad.

 

They were already kissing deeply when suddenly the door opens. He stop kissing Min when he saw Hyosung she was also shock.

 

“I’m.. I’m sorry. I am knocking at the door but no one answered so, I open it. I’m sorry again.” She was in a hurry to get out at that cottage.

“Hyosung!!!” he wants to run at Hyosung but Min doesn’t want to stand at his lap.

“Shame on you, Kikwang. You’re hitting on your brother’s fiancée?” she said

She face him and stand up. If I were you, I will stop on what I am doing. She will going to get married on your brother.”

 

 

“Hyosung? Why are you very fast? Did you saw Kikwang upstairs?”Asked by Joon.

 

Before she went to the cottage of Kikwang. Joon and she talked. Joon said that Kikwang was the person who saves her.

 

“Yes, you should really thank him. Because he do all the things that he can do to save you. Even me, I should thank him for doing my job as your fiancée.”

 

It is true that Kikwang really cares at her. But, she shouldn’t expect more. Base on what she saw at his cottage. He couldn’t possibly love her.

 

“N-no.”  She seated beside Joon.

 

Again, the scene that she saw a moment ago was always popping out in her mind. She couldn’t deny the pain that pricked her heart at the sight of him kissing another woman. Even if she does not have rights to be hurt and get jealous.

 

In fact, all she wanted to do now was to cry. She gave in to that urge. Joon was shock when she suddenly hug him.

 

“Why?” he asked

“Nothing. I just want to cry. So please give me the permission to wet your shirt.”

 

He smiled. “Go on, Take your time.”

 

She was already finish crying but she didn’t stop hugging Joon because she saw Kikwang was staring at them. She want to make him feel jealous.

 

 

KIKWANG clenched his teeth. He cursed many times, but Hyosung didn’t stop hugging her. And he couldn’t promise not to intervene should that hug turn into a kiss. He doesn’t want to make them fall in love with each other. He couldn’t even stand seeing Hyosung bein hugged ny another man, let alone being kissed by his brother!!

 

What the hell was happening with him? He couldn’t remember getting jealous like this.

 

Jealous? Hell, yes!! Not only envious but jealousy. He was jealous at his brother which only meant one thing, it is not a simple feelings for Hyosung. It was more than just a drive to be with her in bed, but to be in his life.

He should make a move now. He should make a way to make Hyosung stop their wedding.

 

“Sneaking on the lovebirds?”

 

He stopped thinking when he heard his father talked.

 

“And you, dad? What are you doing? Sneaking on my every move?”

“I know what you are doing, hijo. You can’t fool your father.” Mr. Lee said
“And what I am doing, dad?’’ he asked

His father smiled widely. “You’re trying to snatch the position from your brother… through filching Hyosung.” Mr. Lee said. “But, it is just like your plan will not going to be succeed because look at them, they are already in love with each other.” Mr. Lee stares at Hyosung and Joon.

 

He gritted his teeth.

 

“But, you know what, son? You could have made it all easy if you said earlier that you want the position. I could have helped you.”

I don’t need your help. I can do it my way. And in the end, you’ll have no choice but to go in favor of me.” He said sarcastically.

 

Mr. Lee laugh. “What do you think you can do, son? It’s too late. You can’t get Hyosung now. If I am correct, we only have 3 weeks before the wedding of Joon and Hysoung. And Joon will get the position.”

 

“Hyosung will going to choose me.” He said

“Are you sure?”

 

Because she belongs to me. It feels so right whenever I hold her close, whenever I kiss her. No woman had ever made me feel this way before, so I’ll be damned If I let her go.

 

“Let’s have bet then.” Mr. Lee said. ‘’If you make Hyosung fall in love with you I will stop their wedding and you will going to get married and I will give you the CEO- position.”

 

He stares at his father. His father just made his job easy.

 

_ End of the vacation_ 

 

:))