Courage, eh??

Hitch Catch

 

TOGETHER with Mrs. Lee and Hyosung they are with the events coordinator. Next week, the engagement party will be held. After they talked at the event coordinator, they go at the wedding coordinator.

 

When they already arrive at the place, she already chose the design of her wedding gown. She chose a white satin strapless gown. The gown was beautiful. But she is not excited to wear the gown.

 

How ironic when she wear a wedding gown to model it in a bridal magazine and she was very excited. But when it is real that she will wear a wedding gown in her wedding she is not excited and happy.

 

After that they already went home.

 

So that she will not be bored she went straight at the TV room. She chose a movie to watch. But, she was wrong. There is a scene there about marriage. Again, she remember her situation.

 

Love at first sight. Many people don’t want to believe in that catchphrase. It was because people tended to define it literally and then ended up disagreeing with it. “Physical attraction” that is the right thing word.

 

But for her, it was more than just physical attraction. It was chemistry. It was a magical moment. It was an unexplainable connection with another person. Thus, she believed in love at first sight.

 

Kikwang pop up in her mind. What she felt for him that night wasn’t just physical attraction. It was more than that. When she saw him the feeling was different.

 

She couldn’t possibly in love with him!!

 

She was shocked when someone sit beside her and she inhaled when she saw who is that person, the person who is in her mind.

 

“Hi.” Kikwang whispered

 

She move a little bit to stay away from him.

 

“What is the title of that movie?” he asked

“Imagine Me and You.” she replied

“I always do.” he teased, smiling crookedly.

                                                                                  

She didn’t mind him. She thinks that she should leave now. His presence makes her weak and jumpy, especially now that he made clear his reason of disapproval to her wedding to his brother. He wants to make her a bedmate.

 

“I-It’s late. I will going to sleep now.” she said

 

 But when she stand up he caught her arms to stop her.

 

“The movie is still not yet finished.” he said

“I will finish it tomorrow.” she said    

“You don’t have to run away from me, Hyo. We’ll soon be sibling-in-law. Maybe we can be friends because we will become one family."

 

She was shocked on what he said. She stared at him. Is he serious on what he said?? Last time, he said that he didn’t want to me to become his sister-in-law but, now..

 

“Come on, Hyosung. Just finish the movie. It is not good if you are watching a movie if you don’t finish it.” he get the chips and his eyes was in the t.v.

 

The thought that they were alone together in the room made her really feel   uneasy. In that situation, she tried to put her attention at the movie. But minutes later, she admitted it was hard when he was that close.

 

“What’s the story line?” he asked

“S-she ran away from her wedding when she spotted an attractive stranger among her guests. A case of love at first sight.” she answered while not staring at him.

“ Really? For me, she is right, that she ran away, because she doesn’t love her fiancée.” he said

She knows what he is saying. He was saying that she should do that too.

 

“But I think she’s too stupid to do the running on the very day of her wedding.” she answered, trying to stick to the movie.

“That’s why you should run away now, so that you can be with me now. You deserve someone who could light the fire in you, Hyosung, someone who could melt you with his kisses.”

 

She look at him. He was staring at her. Now, their faces were just a few inches away from each other. His eyes were staring at her lips and eyes. She could see desire in his eyes despite the semidarkness as he gazed at her lips.

 

Again, she can feel her cheeks were already red. She wanted to slap herself because she was dying to fell those lips on hers again. She knew it was wrong but she missed his kisses, his touch-- .

 

Her eyes widened. Her lips were already in his lips. His hand went to her nape to tilt her head and sent his tongue deep.

 

A familiar intense wave of pleasure passed through her body. She kissed him back.

 

Yes, she needed someone who could melt her with kisses. She needed him. But all he wanted from her was her body. He wanted her to be his bedmate. That’s all. She should stay away from him.

 

“I- I should go.” She mumbled when she pushed him away slightly. She stand up.

 

He hold her hands. “You can’t run away from me, Hyosung. I won’t deny that I want you so bad and I’ll have you again.”

 

She can’t believe that she kissed him back. She should not do that because he gave him courage to get her.

 

~~ So this is the last part of CHAPTER 10~~ 

~ So, what do you think will happen next??~~

~~~KIKWANG AND HYOSUNG OR JOON AND HYOSUNG?~~