Vacation... Part 3

Hitch Catch

 

“Hyosung, Oh, God, wake up!” Kikwang shouts while shaking the shoulder of Hyosung. And then he squeeze her nose and leaned down and put his lips onto hers.

“What happened?” asked by Joon. He kneeled beside Hyosung.

“Why does her legs bleeding?”

“She drowned.” Answered by Min

“Why did you leave Hyosung? You know that it’s already late!!” Kikwang shout at his brother.

He saw Hyosung in the sea. He thought that she was only diving but when a minute pass he already know that she was already drowning.

 

He is really scared. And it became scarier because the CPR is not responding to Hyosung. He could punch his brother for leaving her in that deep area.

 

He felt relief when Hyosung cough, and water came out in and nose.

 

“Thank, God.” Said by Kikwang.

“Are you alright?” asked by Kikwang.

 

It is just like that Hyosung was shocked when she saw Kikwang. She stare at Joon, her eyes is asking.

 

“Are you okay now, Hyosung?” asked by Joon

 

She nodded. Without a word, Kikwang carry her and put her inside the cottage of Kikwang. He didn’t bother if Min and Joon followed them.

 

“God, Hyosung, you  scared the hell out of me.” Kikwang said while panting after he lay her at the bed. He pulled the blanket and put it in her because she was chilling.

 

 She remember the things that happened to her after Joon left. She was enjoying the sunset when she feels that the water was already high. She decided to go back at the shore and when she felt that her legs had a cut and it was aching and she dive to see it, so, that’s the reason why she took long. When she was already sure that it was just only a scratch she swam to go back at the shore. And then while she was swimming her left leg had a cramp. So, she can’t move it.

 

“Thank God, your safe, Hyosung.” said by Kikwang. \

 

Before she can answer, Kikwang leaned and kiss her, What he was doing? After she drowned he will drowned her into kisses?

 

But the kiss ended. Maybe it was just a kiss out of relief. But, she was disappoint because it ended really quick.

 

“I will not forgive Joon if something happened to you.” He caressed her face.

 

She frowned, why does Kikwang is here? Where is Joon?

 

She tried to get up. “Aww!!” she shouted.

“Damn it. You have a scratch. He removed the blanket to see her scratch that is 2 inches long.

 

He went to the door and open it. But he didn’t leave. He shouted to call the maid. And then when the maid is already there, he say something to the maid.

 

Later, the maid was already holding the first aid kit. A moment later, Kikwang was already putting betadine at her scratch. When he was already putting gauze bandage in her it is also exact that Mr. and Mrs. Lee was already there to see Hyosung.

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid

 

~~To be continued…..~~

Part 3 of the vacation..

~~Short chapter…again..~~

~~I can’t think what will happen next. So, I will just update it again until I can think what will happen and finish the Part 4.
~And by the way, the last part of the (Vacation chapter) is only until Part 4.~~ smiley