Still not ready for the responsibility 🦋

Zombi attacks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3:40 AM, Seungcheol woke up for the bathroom and noticed that his sunshine wasn't sleeping next to him. He opened his eyes weakly and saw the empty spot.

" Hum?! Baby?!"

He stood up, walked out and his heart fluttered looking at his sunshine eating ice cream by the kitchen table and watching animation on his iPad, he chuckled and walked over.

" Hannie why are you awake so late baby?!"

The pure beauty cringed as he looked over and saw his topless lover, cheek heat up.

" Ch-Cheolie~i felt like eating ice cream a-all of sudden." He murmured and the man sat over and looked at the half-empty ice cream bucket, it was vanilla flavored. Jeonghan kept eating and the man wondered how this cutie's small appetite suddenly changed as he was eating a big amount.

The man sat over and cupped Jeonghan's cheek.

He looked at him cutely while his lips from the vanilla ice cream.

The man couldn't take it anymore, he kissed him dearly and he was blushing cutely.

" I'm afraid that your throat hurt you."

He murmured, took the spoon from the cutie and he pouted.

" I-I suddenly felt like I wanted to eat ice cream."

The man brushed Jeonghan's hair from his eyes and looked into that heart-taking wife eyes.

" Do you often feel like this?!"

Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

" N-no, my body become weird."

He pouted, stood up, and put the bucket of ice cream in the refrigerator, Seungcheol was thinking there.

It's natural, right?

He went back to the bed with the cutie, Jeonghan felt cold so he curled over and the man held him as if he was about to disappear.

Was so in love that he pecked the lad's eyes, nose, and lips, Jeonghan's cheek burning to see his alpha like this.

Was so new to all of this.


 

🦋💗🦋

9:30 AM.

Mingyu went out for work and met his brother with Jeonghan, he approached them with a warm smile.

" Hi, good morning~how are you guys ?!" 
Jeonghan ran over and hugged his best friend, he hugged him back with a warm smile and cheol bites his lips.

Was the type who gets so jealous.

" We are good gyu, how about you?! Is Wonwoo sleeping?!"

The man patted Jeonghan's hair and looked at him lovingly.

" We are good hannie~ yeah he's sleeping tightly, he didn't even give me goodbys kisses."

Jeonghan blushed as he giggled.

Cheol smiled, and was glad that his brother was so open about their relationship.

" You not going to the company cheol?!"

Mingyu asked as they went downstairs.

" I'm gonna drop Hannie to the coffee shop nearby, he wanna go there and shop around the town."

Mingyu smiled, " Aigoo, okay, I'll cover for you at work." Mingyu said as he entered his car and cheol did too as he thanked his brother.

 

 

🦋💗🦋

 

In the car, Hannie hugged his bag innocently and looked at his lover, they weren't going to the shopping center or coffee shop.

They were going to the medical center.

Seungcheol driving calmly which makes the pure cutie nervous.

He held his tummy.

Bite his bottom lips.

 

🦋💗🦋

" He's not pregnant, it's just a change of pheromones sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter