Chapter 9

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

ChoHee POV:

I stood infront of my house, staring at my moms car in the drive way. "What am I doing here." I let out a big sigh and decided to turn back. 
 
"ChoHee?" My mom voice was behind me. I circled back to the house. "Did you get the money?" I nodded. 
She walked up to me and lightly touched my arm. "Why don't you come in... Before your dad comes." 
 
"Why are you doing this?" I shoved her hand off of my arm. "I should have never let you go, you know how your father is. Always wanting our family to be perfect and do everything according to him. So I've been thinking I can buy a separate house and you can live there and you can raise the baby there I'll support you this time." 
 
I looked at her, the worry in her eyes. "Don't you think it's to late for that? I'm two and a half months pregnant. The real father of this baby doesn't even want it so I lied to an innocent human telling him that's it's baby. Now you want to offer me this? How about when I needed you the most? That morning when I told you and all you did was stay still." 
 
I wiped my eyes and bowed my head. "I'll be leaving now." 
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
"Jinyoung-ah how do I look?" Hara came down stairs. She was wearing a white dress that fit her figure. 
 
"Are you going to that guy?" She put on her heels and looked back at me. "Yup I have a feeling this is the day!" She smiled. 
 
"Ah Jinyoung when ChoHee tell her to call me... Her mom gave her up to 500 hundred in cash." "What!" Hara reached for the door knob. 
 
"Yeah she was crying then she left." Hara checked her watch, her eyes grew. "Omo I'ma be late! Jinyoung don't forget please." I watched her go out the door, after she left I ran to the door and grabbed my shoes. 
 
"Where are you going in such a rush?" Baro stood at the bottom of the stairs. "You don't need to know." I burst out the door, I grabbed out my phone and dialed her number as fast as my fingers could. 
 
*This person is not able to get to the phone right now, please leave a message after the beep* Crap. I wondered where she could be thinking of all the possibilities. 
 
I dialed the restaurant they told me she hasn't been there since the afternoon. I went to look around her neighborhood, she wasn't there. I went to lunas house she wasn't there either. 
 
Think hard Jinyoung! where could she be!
 
ChoHee POV:
 
"I wonderer what brought me here.." I was standing infront of my school, well old school. I probably look terrible, my eyes puffy and red and my shirt sleeve soaked with tears. 
 
I fell on my knees. I wanted to be here at school. I want to be finish and go to collage, I want to be prom queen, I want people to look at me and then whisper to there friends about how great my skin is and how nice I look. 
 
"Stupid Jaehyo from doing this to me! Stupid mom for kicking my out! Stupid Luna for giving me the idea! Stupid Baro for kissing me..." My tears over flowed my face. I in the salty substances. "STUPID JINYOUNG FOR BEING SO VULNERABLE!" I ran my fingers into my hair and grabbed the top, and lowered my head into my knees. 
 
"Why me. Out of all the other kids who have unproductive why me!" 
 
"ChoHee?" I brought my head up and Jinyoung was standing infront of me. Did he hear everything I just said? I quickly stood, and wiped my face. 
 
"How did you know I was here?" He looked at me with an weak expression, one that I didn't want. 
 
"I guessed. I herd about your mom... Your not okay huh?" He slowly stepped forward to me. "She asked me to move back with her." His eyes got big. 
 
"What are you going to do?" "I'm not going!" A tear fell out of my left eye. I looked down and wiped it. Then Jinyoung ran and held me into his arms. 
 
"It's okay to cry.... I know you've been keeping it in." My eye got blurry. my mouth quivered. My nose filled with mucus. 
 
"Ttt-thanks for being there for me." "I'll always be there for you..Thats my position as your boyfriend." I hugged him tight and dug my face into his chest. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
Me and ChoHee walked home, as soon as we got there she went to wash up and headed to sleep. I went outside and looked at the view from the porch. 
Hara came out of a white car. She saw me and walked over to me. "What are you doing out here?" "Thinking." 
 
She came by me and rested her arm on the railing. "Thinking about what?" "How to make ChoHee smile again..." She giggled and punched my arm. "Your so corny.." 
 
I looked over at her and her face was sad even though she was smiling. "It didn't happen huh?" She fumbled her fingers. "Nope he didn't even bring up the topic... I really thought tonight was the night to." 
 
She smirked. "I told you he was dumb. If he wasn't, he would have already given my pretty sister and pretty ring to go on her finger." "Your so corny." I watched her smile again, I wish I could just make ChoHee do that. 
 
Jaehyo POV:
 
*Knock Knock*
 
I opened my door and P.O, U-kwon and B-bomb were standing outside. "What are you guys doing here?" 
 
"You broke up with ChoHee?" P.O asked. "Are you stupid? We've been broken up." "Are you gonna let us in?" U-kwon pushed me aside and went inside.
 
"Why are you guys here?" 
 
They made there selfs right at home. "Because we say ChoHee with another guy and we thought you guys were still dating. But your not." My eyebrows raised. 
 
"Was it with a blonde haired guy?" They all shook there head. "Then who was it?" "Why do you care? She's your ex?" B-bomb fumbled with the TV remote.
 
"Just tell me!" 
 
"It was that Jinyoung guy." "Jinyoung?" "Yeah he's not popular but his sister is smoking hott." I scratched my head and thought harder. "Whose his sister?" 
 
"Remember Zico dated her? Hara I think her name was?" Hara! I know who that is.. but she has a brother...  
 
"Do you know there address?" They gave me all weird looks. But I understand why... But I don't understand why I'm doing this.
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
I went upstairs I peeked through the door to me and ChoHees room. "Are you sleeping?" I said quietly. "No I was waiting for you." I opened the door and went inside, I sat on the bed. 
 
"You should have just went to sleep.. I bet your tired." She got up and scooted to me, she laid her head on my shoulder. "I am tired but sleeping with out you is lonely..." There go those butterflies... 
 
"Ah you know how happy I am, to be with my dream girl..." She looked up at me and smiled. "Your so corny." She giggled. 
 
Hara POV:
 
"So did that thug ask you to marry him?" I pretended not to hear my mom. "Yah Hara are you ignoring me?" I laughed to the show on the TV. "I guess it didn't happen..." 
 
I rolled my eyes and bit my bottom lip. 
 
*Ring Ring*
 
I quickly grabbed my phone and answered. "Hello Junhyung!" "Ugh no... It's Jaehyo." I left the living room and went onto the porch. 
 
"What do you want? I'm not dating Zico anymore." "Ahh noona why are you being so mean?" He laughed. "Really what do you want?" 
 
I felt goose bumps arrive on my skin. "Can I ask you about your brother?" 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey guy .... I know i'm a shameful author or making you wait so long T.T
But i've been so lazy and been not in the writing mood D;
PLEASE FORGIVE ME jaebal~
But anyways how was this chapter? Was it to short?Boring?To sad? TELL ME !
Well guys COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING bb ;D
OH ANYWAYS do any of you guys have a tumblr? If so  wanna talk more so msg me Kaisuki.tumblr.com <3