Chapter 7

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Jinyoung POV:

"Then who?" 
 
"Your girlfriend" The hairs on my arms stood up and my eyes went big. 
 
"YAH look ay your face! a sight to see!" He laughed and put his arm around my neck. 
 
"You've known me for a long time and still can't tell when I'm joking?" I looked at him and then smiled.
 
"Ahh good one.."
 
[End of flash back]
 
"How was school?" ChoHee sat down on the bed next to me.
 
I laid back and looked at her. "It was good..."
 
"That's good.."  
 
I wanted to tell her to stay away from him. I couldn't tell if he was kidding or if he just told me that... Cho ChoHee if I tell you to stay away will you get mad and think bad of me? Will you..
 
"Ah Jinyoung." She turned her head back at me. I sat up. 
 
"Huh."
 
"Baros gonna take me to where they record his music is it alright if I go?" If I told you to stay would you listen? 
 
I put on a fake face for her. "Yeah good ahead, it's okay with me." 
 
"Okay good... I should tell him then." She got up and started walking away. 
 
Don't go with him.
 
ChoHee POV:
 
I went to Baros door and lightly knocked on it. 
 
"It's ChoHee." The door slowly opened and Sunwoo face peaked through the slit. 
 
"Oh sorry I just woke up from my nap.. Come in" he opened the door wide and you went into his room. 
 
A big yawn came from his mouth. "So what's up?" 
 
"Oh I just came to tell you I could go hear you record!" He looked up at me, then smiled. 
 
"Oh well that's good but only if there was recording......" I was confused and he could tell I was to. 
 
"They want to debut another group... And wait for mine.." He let out a sigh .
 
"Oh then we can do something else?" He face towards me.
 
"Like what?" 
 
"Like go to the movies or like to the park!" He smiled .
 
"And we can bring Jinyoung!" His smile went away. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
"Jinyoung." I herd ChoHee call me from outside my room. I got up and walked down the hall to Sunwoos room. 
 
"Yes?" She grabbed his hand and then walked over to me and grabbed mine. 
 
"Were going somewhere just the three of us!" Me and Sunwoo looked at each other. 
 
"What?"  We said in unison. 
 
"Okay then see you all tomorrow!" She pounced out of the room like a little rabbit, when she left me and Sunwoo looked at each other.
 
"Well see you tomorrow then." He laid back down on his bed and turned away from me.
 
tomorrow will be fun...
 
-Next day-
 
ChoHee POV:
 
"ChoHee is this like a date?" Sunwoo questioned me. Jinyoung grabbed my hand.
 
"Yeah the three of us on a date." I looked at both the boys and my eyes trialed to Luna waiting for us. 
 
"Luna!" She got up and walked to us. 
 
"Dude what took you so long!" She stopped and looked at Baro.
 
"Your Baro!"She pointed. 
 
I ran up to her and grabbed her aside. "Luna I didn't want Baro to be lonely since me and Jinyoung are together.. So that's why your here." 
 
"I'm okay with that!" She went around me to Baros side. 
 
"Hello I'm Luna." She handed her hand out to him. 
 
He raised an eye brow and took his out. 
 
"I'm Baro.." They shook hands. 
 
"Ah we should get going the movie will start soon." 
 
Luna POV:
 
Me and Baro trailed behind ChoHee and Jinyoung, I can't believe I'm actually walking next to Baro.. This is amazing. 
 
"So how long have you and ChoHee been friends?" He didn't look at me, but he was looking at ChoHee. 
 
"Since 2nd grade." He nodded his head. "Can I ask you a question?" He finally faced me. 
 
"Does it make sense?" I played with my finger. 
 
"Does what make sense?" 
 
"That a girl like her would go out with a guy like that?" my eye brows went up and  stared at the couple ahead of us. They held hands, they looked like they wanted to be together, They giggled like real couples do. 
 
"It seems like your the one who is misunderstanding... Why would a guy like him go out with a girl like ChoHee?" 
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"Like you basically said its about her looks right? She has a perfect figure and a good size, She has a face that's so innocent.. But aren't those girls the most deceiving? Why would a nice guy fall for a pretty faced liar?" 
 
I realized I said to much, The expression on his face... What did I do, he probably thinks ChoHee is a bad person now. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
I paid for me and ChoHees ticket to go inside. We got popcorn and sodas to last the whole movie .
 
"I'm gonna use the bathroom." ChoHee got up and exited out the isle.
 
"I have to go to, be right back." Sunwoo went out too. 
 
Jaehyo POV:
 
"I'm really sorry about earlier... Can we forget about it? Please." Sulli shot me with her baby eyes. 
 
"Yeah sure." We were about to go into the theater. 
 
"Oh they put butter on this, I'm on a diet." 
 
"I'll get you another one go find seats." She smiled and went inside. 
 
I walked over to the concession stands. "One small popcorn with no butter." 
 
I handed him a 20 and he gave me back my change then to get my popcorn. He slid it across the counter and I took it. 
 
I walked back to the movie theater, but I saw her.. ChoHee!
 
I walked faster to get to her but a guy grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a kiss. 
 
I dropped my popcorn, it scattered all over. 
 
Who is that!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I don't know what i'm feeling for this right at this moment... 
LOL
But I love wrighting in other peoples POV so fun
So 
COMMENT&SUBCRIBE&KEEPREADING 
~LOVE YOU ALL~