Chapter 12

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

 

Hara POV: 
 
Since Chohee left the house has been so.... Sad. Jinyoung told our parents that she went to discuss things wither her mom. They weren't to happy about that. Jinyoung on the other hand went back to his old ways. Depressing and nerdy. 
 
"Hara! Dinner time." I went to go eat and everyone was there but jinyoung. "Wheres?" "He said he ate already." I got up and went to his room. 
 
"Jinyoung-ah come eat!" "I already ate." "What did you eat then?" "I ate some food at school, I think i ate to much." ...... "Just go eat I have to study." I left to go back downstairs nobody talked through out the whole dinner. 
 
Was this the right thing to do? I'm justing looking out for him and whats best. "Hara? Can you get me some apples?" I shook out of my trance and Baro was laying on the floor below me. "Why can't you, you have feet!" He got up and stretched. 
 
"I'm goning to take a nap." "YAH SUNWOO-AH!" He smirked, "don't you miss ChoHee? It's so quiet here with out her.... Wonder what the real reason was that she left... There's always two sides to a story." 
 
"You know something?!" He looked to make sure no one was around. "I know everything that happened that night between you and ChoHee." "What are you going to do? Snitch?" "Why does everyone think i'll do that? Just look at how your brother is living right now, is this what you thought he would be like? Or is he even worst?" 
 
"Stop!" He was going up the stairs but he stopped, "I kissed her... But she reminded me that she was dating Jinyoung and she doesn't do that to people maybe she isn't that bad." Jinyoung walked through the front door. "Ah hi." 
 
"I'm going." I put my shoes on and ran outside. I ran to someone for answers.
 
"Ahn Jaehyo open up!" I banged on his door, the door opened and it was a girl.  "Who are you?" I pushed her aside and went looking for Jaehyo. "Ah look who came to visit me." I laughed and went to him. 
 
"Why did you leave ChoHee on her with your child!" The girls eyes got big. "You left ChoHee for this girl who isn't even that pretty?" "I have a repuation to keep up... goo Hara you don't know anything so-" "JAEHYO YOU BASTARD THATS WHY WE STARTED DATING ?! AHHHHH DON'T EVER TALK TO ME YOU HEAD!" 
 
She grabbed her stuff and left, Jaehyo grabbed for his pocket and took out a ciggaret and lit it. "What do you think you're doing? You're a minor!!" I grabbed it. "Why do you care? Why did you even show up here? So you can break me and my girlfriend off?" 
 
"You didn't chase after her." "Cause she was just something to play with the only girl who i've really loved was ChoHee." I laughed. "Stop lying you left her with no one! She got kicked out of her home with nothing! When she came to you what did you tell her?" 
 
"I have a repuation to put on. I don't have time to take care of a child, i'm only 18." "She's 17 with no home, no money nothing. We took her in because ... It doesn't matter." He didn't look in my eyes. I walked towards the door. 
 
"You're such a coward." With that I left. I went to the market to get some apples for baro and then I saw Jinyoung walking. 
 
"Jinyoung-ah!" I ran to his side. "Hara? Why are you here?" I held up the bag of apples, "Got the jerk some apples." We both laughed. "Why are you here?" "Me and ChoHee came here aalot because she craved weird foods." I nodded. 
 
"I miss her so much... How do you deal with it when you miss Junhyung?" "When ever I call he comes running." "I wish she would call, I would run to where ever she is." "CORNY!" He rolled his eyes. 
 
"But I miss her and I can tell mom and dad miss her to... Of course Sunwoo... Do you miss her you seemed kind of angry at her." I grabbed him into a hug, "I miss her..." I can't forget all the good memories that we had they over power the only bad one we have. "I better get these to Sunwoo, you know how he is." 
 
I went to ChoHee's moms house and knocked on the door. A lady opened the door and I knew it was her. "Ah you're one of ChoHees friends." "Yes" "What can I help you with?" "Is ChoHee here?" She gave me a worried look.
 
"No she hasn't come home yet." "Ah okay thanks." Where is she? I dialed her number and her phone was off. My heart started to pound fast, I was scared. I ran home and went up to give Sunwoo his apples. "Luna do you know where she went?" "Busan?! Why there?" "Okay call me as soon as you get information please." 
 
"Who was that?" I threw his apples to his chest. "Luna. ChoHee's friend." "Shes's in Busan.." "Are you going to go get her?" "Sunwoo-ah wanna go take a trip to Busan." 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
Hi everyone :)
Sorry it's been so long school has been well yeah and i've been so tired. 
But I hope I will find time to update :)
well COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING 
SARANGHAE<3