Chapter 6

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Jinyoungs POV:

 
Why is he here! why is he here at my home ! WHY!
 
I took off his glasses and look at me, He dropped his luggage and walked over to the family. 
 
"Sunwoo-ah sit down and I'll go get something to drink!" My mom quickly went to the kitchen to get the spoiled brat a drink. 
 
"Ah Sunwoo it's been so long! Like since we were in grade school." He nodded his head and walked past Hara. 
 
"Hi Jinyoung." He smirked to me. 
 
"Ah what should I call you now? Sunwoo or Baro?" He rolled his eyes. 
 
"Were all family here right?" He moved his head a little to the right and pushed me aside. 
 
"Except who is this?” I already knew who he was talking about. 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
My throat tighten as Baro I mean Sunwoo walked over to me. 
 
“I don’t believe I've seen you in any of our family get togethers, are we family?” I swolled my spit. 
 
“No were not..” Jinyoung came besides me and pulled me to him.
 
“Were all family, ChoHee is holding another person to this family! I also plan to marry her” I looked up at him and slowly at Baro. 
 
“ChoHee eh?... Wait meaning pregnant?” His eyes got big.
 
“Yes ChoHee is pregnant with my baby.....” 
 
“Sunwoo I told you to sit down!” Mom came in and brushed Baro to the couch. 
 
“Did you two meet?” She looked over to me and Baro. 
 
“No we didn’t. I was just talking to Jinyoung about something isn’t that right Jinyoung?” 
 
“Of course...” Jinyoung said through his teeth. 
 
“Then shall I? Hello I'm the pop rap sensation Baro! But please call me Sunwoo... And Please take care of me.” He bowed his head. 
 
“Ah I’m Park ChoHee” I bowed my head. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
“Please take care of me” what a fake PERSON.
 
“Jinyoung, Sunwoo is going to be going to your school show him around tomorrow okay?” My mouth dropped fast. 
 
“I don’t want to!” 
 
“Ah then ChoHee can you? Since jin-” My eye brows raised. 
 
“Never mind  guess I can do it since ChoHee doesn’t go to school.” He smiled a wicked smile that made me shiver. 
 
Jaehyo POV:
 
“Jaehyo where do you want to eat?” Sulli checked her cell phone. 
 
“Anywhere is fine with me.” I stretched out my arms. 
 
“Ugh just tell me what your hungry for?!” I grabbed her cell phone and looked at it. My eyebrow raised. 
 
“Why are you texting ukwon?” She snatched it back from me. 
 
“We just text cause were friends.” I looked her in the eyes and I could tell the look in my eye was scaring her. 
 
“You know what I’m not hungry anymore... Just go home!” 
 
“Jaehyo please can we just forget about this?” She grabbed the upper part of my arm. I stopped but pulled back, I could hear her stumble because of her heels. 
 
I don't know where I'm going but really I don't care at the moment anywhere but here....
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
Why did ChoHee have to go to work why why why why why! Now I'm stuck with him! Again why why why why!
 
"Yah Jinyoung how are all my clothes gonna fit in the closet?"I walked over to him and normal sized closet. 
 
"I don't know? Guess you'll have to throw some away..." "Do you know how much my clothes cost? Way more then your whole wardrobe!" 
 
I bite the bottom of my lip from saying anything more then What I was gonna. "Just put all your stuff away." I turned and walked towards the door. 
 
-Next Day-
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
I banged on Sunwoos door so we could get to school. 
 
"Wake up" I banged again, No answer. 
 
"Sunwoo come on wake up!" The bathroom door opened and he came walking out with a towel wrapped around his neck and downer parts. 
 
"How are you up before me?" "I'm used to waking up early because of all my schedules...." He went to go in his room and I walked onto the bathroom ready to take a shower. 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
I still am getting up early because of the school routine I'm used to every morning. I walked down stairs and everyone was there but Jinyoung... 
 
"Hello everyone." Sunwoo smiled and stood up
 
"Good morning ChoHee-ah" My eyes got big and my stomach turned. Baro the rapper saying that referring to me as a close friend .... Omo.
 
"ChoHee did you see Jinyoung?" I shook my head. 
 
"Oh hes getting ready" Mom put food in front of me and I ate it with the everyone. 
 
"SUNWOO!!" We all turned out heads and Jinyoung came running down the steps with only a towel covering his parts. 
 
"Jinyoung put clothes on!" Mom yelled at him. 
 
"You used all the hot water I had to shower in freezing water!" I stood up and walked to Jinyoung, who was shoving like crazy. 
 
"Oh I did? I'm sorry, I'm not used to such little hot water supplies. Now I know." He bowed his head and Jinyoungs fist shook. 
I pushed him back up stairs, "Go change, I'll make some tea." He nodded and slowly walked up the steps. I headed towards the kitchen but someone one stopped me. 
 
"ChoHee-ah can I ask a favor?" Sunwoo slowly smirked. 
 
"Sure what's is it?" He hid his hands behind his back a slowly brought them up. 
 
He held up a straighter, "Can you help me straighten my hair?" I almost laughed out loud but stopped myself. 
 
"I know it might seem funny but I always have some one style my hair be fore I go anywhere." I smiled and nodded. 
 
"Come on I'll help you."
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
AISH, I put my school uniform top on and looked at my self in the mirror. At least there will be hot tea for me downstairs. I smiled and walked out of my room and I herd giggling come from the bathroom. 
 
I went closer and closer, I peeked in and there was Chohee straightening his hair. 
 
"What's going on?" They both looked my way and she stopped doing his hair. 
 
"Omo I forgot your tea! I'll go make it now." She walked past me but I grabbed her arm. 
 
"It''s okay we have to get going to school." I pulled her waist and kissed on the lips. 
 
I couldn't believe I had the courage to do something like kiss her! My heart is beat so fast its gonna come out. 
I pulled away gently and her face was in shock. 
 
"Bye now!" 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
My first kiss with Jinyoung and it was from surprise.... 
 
I touched my lips and slowly moved them away. 
 
"ChoHee-ah get ready were going somewhere!" "Okay mother!" I shouted and ran to my room to get dressed. I grabbed some jeans and a crop top shirt and pulled down my pjs and ran my jeans up my leg. 
 
"They still fit.." I shook my head and ran out the door. 
 
Mother was waiting by the door and I put my shoes on and we were off. 
 
"ChoHee lets go shopping, your not always gonna fit into those tiny clothes." 
 
"Yes mother." 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
"Are you really Baros cousin?" 
 
"How does it feel to be a celebrities cousin?" 
 
"Can you get me his autograph!" 
 
I've been getting non-stop questions all day. I've also been waiting for him for about 30 minutes! The door opened and Sunwoo came out with a crowd of girls. 
 
"Oppa can I have your number?" 
 
"Oppa can we go eat sometime? My treat" 
 
"Oppa do you have a girlfriend?" 
 
"No but I have someone I like." He smiled and and waved to the heart broken girls
 
"Yah what took you so long?" I my lips.
 
"What? I'm late? Didn't know?" I pressed my teeth together. 
 
He walked ahead of me and I ran to catch up with him. 
 
"Sunwoo do you really like someone or did you just tell them that?" 
 
"I do." A simple reply. 
 
"Who is it? Someone famous?" 
 
"Nope" Nope just nope?
 
"Then who?" I stopped him and he looked my in the eyes. 
 
"Your girlfriend." 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi everyone :)
Long time no see right?
I've been kinda lazy but since school is over in 2 days more updates at a faster speed
OKAY SOOO BARO IS KINDA.... WELL YOU CATCH ON RIGHT?
'OMG the next chapter will surprise you x)
WELL COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING 
Saranghaeyo~