Chapter 16

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Jinyoung POV:

"The baby isn't yours" 

It feels like i've gone into shock.

I stop the car and my hands drop into my lap, I look over to ChoHee and she's crying into her palms. I try to talk but my throat throbs as if it's asking me to hydrate it. Thats when I noticed all the moisture went to my eyes. Tears come out with out me knowing and dropped onto my hands, I feel my body going numb and the heat from my body leave. I start to rub my palms on legs to warm me up but it seems not to be working. 

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I just couldn't do this by myself, I couldn't have this baby alone." I couldn't look her.

The girl I loved for so long in the end used me. I gain enough saliva to talk

"It's Jaehyos right..." It came out as a whisper but enough for her to perk up and look at me.

"Yes." I don't know why but I get angry and hit the stirring wheel. 

"Stop you'll hurt your self." She grabs my hand, but I pull away still angry.

"Now you care if I hurt my self? After when you left for two months and didn't even call, when I was still the father of the baby. After you had just confessed to me that it's not even my child. YOU CARE FOR ME WHEN YOU KNEW HOW STRONG MY FEELINGS WERE FOR YOU." It slipped out. Those words I didn't even know where they came from. 

I cover my mouth while she's still in shock.

"Sorry." I turn away and lean my head on the window.

"You don't consider the baby yours anymore. After What I told you are you gonna back out on me too." She says with sorrow in her voice. It taints me. "Even after you promised."

"I didn't know what I was in when I made that promise." There it goes again, it just came out. 

"You're right. Jinyoung I am sorry for bringing this on you I really a-"

"ChoHee just stop saying sorry.... It makes me feel like you pitty me too much." She bites her lip to prevent her from crying.

"I don't pity you. I love you Jinyoung, I fell madly in love with *hiccup* you. It started out as me being lonley and wanting someone there for me, but then you proved to me what a great person you are and *hiccup* I love you so much" Her words come out and I feel like I gained something. 

I need time to think. I don't even know how to translate all that into one clear sentence. I look at her one last time and put my foot back on the pedal, Feeling bad about eveything I said with I really didn't mean I take her hand in mine. 

"What -" I shush her. I just want peace and quiet for now, she obeys and slumps into the chair still holding my hand.

"I love you." She says in a whisper.

I smile "I love you too." 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Yo ~

Well sorry it's short and LAME and everything but I didn't really know what to do next...
I kinda wanted to plot twist everything but nahhh but just you wait ! I wont be so nice the next update ! and 
As I always say COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING 
*****GUY'S COMENTING ENCOURAGES ME JUST SAYING ;)*****