Chapter 4

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Jinyoung POV:

 
Pregnant? This is all in my head right... Please tell me it is.
 
"Jinyoung?" I came back from my thoughts and ChoHee was looking at me with her beautiful dark brown eyes. 
 
"Sorry I don't know what to say or do right now...." I scratched my head. 
"If you don't want it I can... you know take care of it by my self.... My parents have already kicked me out and since your the father you have the right to know so what now." 
 
Kicked out! She got kicked out of her home because of me.... This couldn't happen with out me so I have to take responsibility... I just don't know how.
 
ChoHee POV:
 
I'm a bad person. I can't believe I actually did it, how did it come to this! Using him for my needs. Telling him its his child, him staying with me the 8 more months I have. After that my daughter or son calling him daddy and running into his arm. How could I! 
 
"ChoHee..." I looked at him. 
 
"Yes?" My tears were about to fall so my voice was all shaky. 
 
"We can do this.... I know we don't know each other at all but that can change I'm willing to.. This will sound pathetic but I'm willing to do anything for you and the baby. I will love you.. Care for you and if you never leave me I'll never you." 
 
Why did he have to say that! Why did he have to make my heart stop and once it came back to beating it, it was the fastest it ever been. How could I stop my tears from coming.. I can make this work! I'll forget Jaehyo! I'll forget I was ever in love with him and maybe me and Jinyoung can start new. 
 
"See I told you pathetic..." 
 
"It's not pathetic at all." I ran over to him wrapping my arms around him. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
Wow what a way... How can I tell my parents! I'll tell them it was an accident.... I shouldn't call my future son or daughter an accident but a miracle! After all it did bring me closer to ChoHee. 
 
"Uhh so does that mean were like wife and husband?" Her eyes went big. 
 
"I guess since you don't plan on leaving me and I don't plan on leaving you were gonna have to get married sometime.." 
 
Being married to ChoHee I bet she'll make a wonderful wife.
 
"I think since its getting late we should go tell my parents the big news..." She nodded her head and grabbed my hand. 
 
I swear this is the best thing to happen to me in my 17 years of living. I just realized I would get to sleep with ChoHee  every night and live with her and see her smile everyday. It's like living in heaven I would guess. 
 
--
 
We walked into my house and my parents and Hara were sitting in the living room watching  TV. 
 
"I'm home everyone and I brought someone with me." ChoHee looked around. 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
Whaa this house is way much more then I expected from them.... I though he lived in a one room and everyone slept together on the floor but it looks like everyone gets there own room. 

"Ah Jinyoung your back and you have a girl over!" Everyone turned there heads and looked at me. 
 
"Jinyoung with a friend that's  a girl!" His sister is really pretty she looks like a model. 
 
"I need to say something.." He looked back at me and grabbed my hand to bring us to the living area. 
 
"Jinyoung at least introduce us.." He took a big gulp I could tell he was scared. 
 
"I'm Park ChoHee! Sorry for disturbing you." I bowed. 
 
"No no no it's so nice Jinyoung brought a girl over.. This is the first time." I smiled and looked over to him. 
 
"Everybody... Ah." Maybe I should do it.. I've already had experience with telling parents Anyways.
 
I got down on my knees and bowed down "Mother ... father... please accept that me and Jinyoung are having a baby.."  
 
jinyoungs sister spit all her drink out it felt like a small mist of rain. I brought my head up and his parents just sat there. 
 
"Jinyoung is this true?" 
 
"Yes!" 
 
"Well... Congratulations!" His mom and dad both laughed. 
 
Me and Jinyoung both looked at each other. Why are they laughing.... They must be tricking us right?
 
"Mom? Dad? Your not going to lecture me?" He tilted his head to the left.. It's really cute. 
 
"NOOO Jinyoung were so happy! We understand how it is to have kids at an early age and well support you guys.. Besides haras not going to give grandchildren with that thug shes going out with." 
 
"YAH dad hes not a thug hes really successful plus  Junhyung is really nice to me and treats me right.." 
 
Jinyoungs dad rolled his eyes and smiled to me and Jinyoung. 
 
some how I felt like I was wanted.. for the first time I felt like my existence really meant something maybe this baby really was meant to be Jinyoung...
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
My parents were gonna support me and ChoHee. Maybe I can get ChoHee to quit her job and for me... I can quit school and get a job to help my parents. 
 
"Okay then I'll just drop out of school and get a job.." I looked over to ChoHee 
 
"Jinyoung you can't do that.. Go to school and make good grades so that in the future you can have a good job and we can leave your parents and get them a nice house on an island so don't quit school... I can work I'm not big yet so I can do it besides i already have the papers to drop out." 
 
She already had this all planned out...
 
"So should I bring my stuff here it's at my friends house?" 
 
"Yes and you can Jinyoung can sleep in the same room right ?" she nodded, I got up and and held my hand to her to help her up. She grabbed it and got up .
 
"Here I'll drive you guys its to late to be walking out." Dad grabbed his keys and we walked out. 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
I ran to the front door of Lunas apartment while Jinyoung and his dad sat in the car . I walked in and Luna was sitting watching old episodes of secret garden. 
 
"Oska oppa!"She jumped and looked back at me. 
 
"Crazy you scared me!" I shook my head. 
 
"Well guess what... I'll be leaving you and moving in with Jinyoung.." She hopped off  the couch.
 
"Really! that's great see didn't I tell you it would work out!" I shook my head. 
 
"Now my best friend Can you help me pack?" she nodded and we went and grabbed all my stuff. 
 
-- 
 
"Bye ChoHee hope it works out and call me sometimes okay!" I waved and rushed to the car. Jinyoung stood there leaning on the car door. 
 
"Jinyoung-ah!" He looked up at me and smile. 
 
"Ready?" I nodded and he opened the door and we both went in. 
 
--
 
"Ah that was so quick..." Jinyoungs mom help me carry my stuff into the house. 
 
"Thank you." I put it down in the walk way. 
 
"Since its late you can un pack tomorrow just get some sleep okay." She smiled at Jinyoung, Jinyoung walked first up the stairs and I followed him. 
 
We walked past doors and doors. "This is the bathroom, and this is haras room... And my parents sleep down stairs just to mention and heres my room...." He pushed the door open and we went inside. 
 
It was neat and nice for a guys room. There was a big bed that was made and a desk with a big TV inside.  
 
"Well here we are.. You can wear one of my shirts to sleep.." he walked to his closet, I just sat on the bed. 
 
How does he have this nice stuff... I thought he was one of those kids that's got in through a scholar ship program... But his house is huge, theres like 6 rooms just on the top floor. Plus he has a flat screen in his room... 
 
"Jinyoung what do your parents do?" He turned around and gave me the shirt. 
 
"My dad is a CEO at a department store, and mom she owns a shop a market shop.. I'll turn around so you can change or theres a bathroom right there..." 
 
"No its fine.. we've already seen each others body right?" 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
I'm trying to make this seem like we really did see each others bodies... Maybe I shouldn't be so comfortable but I feel like I can be real with him and he can somewhat be comfortable with me. 
 
"ddd-yah ggo ahead." I reached for the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up slowly. I pulled and soon it was over my head and I was searching for the shirt he gave me. 
 
"Your still skinny." I plopped my head into the mens shirt and felt my stomach. 
 
"It'll take a while for my stomach to grow.." 
 
"That's right, sorry I really don't know about this stuff so please help me." I smiled. 
 
How can he be so honest and truthful.. It makes me want to think that why did I ever fall for someone like Jaeyho. He was ... Not selfish and he cared and he was nice and sweet. What am I saying I can't think of him now I have Jinyoung who already has devoted his life to me, why can't I do the same though?
 
"Ahh I can see your tired lets sleep." What do I do. Do I just lay down or? I don't know...
 
"Are we gonna sleep on the same bed?" "Do you want to?" He looked away. 
 
"Sure..." 
 
"Okay you can lay first then." I did as I was told I laid down and covered myself with the covers.
 
Jinyoung went to turn out the lights and came to lay down next to me. I faced him and he faced me. We started at each other. 
 
"Good night" He whispered 
 
"Good night." 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE X)
Sorry guys my internet been out and this is a chance to update so I took it!
haha whos a secret garden fan or whos watched it ? Well I love that drama ^^
Well how was the chapter ? Good I hope sooo
COMMENT&KEEPREADING&SUBCRIBE~
SARANGHAEYO BABIES