Chapter 13

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

 

Baro's POV:
 
"Go to Busan in the middle of the week to go find ChoHee?" Hara slowly nodded her head, "I'm in." Her face lit up and next thing I know I'm being smothered to death.
 
"Yah will you let go!" I pried her off. 
 
"Sorry I'm just so happy and I would of though you would have said no, but you you said yes and-" I cut her off.
 
"I get it you're happy, but how are we going to pull this off? I have school and you have... a life I guess" I sat down and Hara tapped her fingers against the wall.
 
"Let's just go!" "Are you crazy? We can't just go-" This time I was cut off.
 
"Why can't we? If we say were going their just going to stop us so why not leave and get in trouble afterwards." 
 
I stayed quiet for a moment, she was right about them stopping us and if we told Jinyoung he would just say "Leave her be, she'll come back when she's ready." Mhmm Baro I think I found a new song lyric ~
 
"Sunwoo-ah! Hurry up if we want to make it out before they come home." 
 
We both bolted downstairs and saw Jinyoung just arrive. "Why are you guys rushing?" "Uh Gonna go watch a movie" "Were going to the arcade," We both said in unison. Shoot. "Yeah were going to watch a movie" "Going to the arcade~" Again. Jinyoung scratched his head, "Whatever." 
 
We both sighed and ran to my car. "Okay so driving, bus, train, how we getting there?" "I don't have enough money for the train and if I did I wouldn't have enough to get us back." I rubbed my right temple and grabbed the door handle.
 
"Car ride it is." 
 
 
It's been and hour and I already want to kick Hara out. Every song that comes on she has to sing it and even if she doesn't know it she still sings. She is constantly nagging about how her boyfriend hasn't asked her to marry him, but now I know why. Now she's tearing up talking about how she sent ChoHee off even though she was trying to be a good sister. 
 
"I think I'm terrible! I sent a pregnant teenager out in the world and-"
 
"OH MY GOSH SHUT UP!" She quickly turned her head and gave me a weird look.
 
"Sorry but I'm driving and you just keep running your mouth." 
 
"Rude," She turned her head and faced out the window. It was silent, silent to my liking. Hara hasn't moved in like a long time... I think and now I'm starting to get worried.
 
"Hara." I looked over to her but she didn't move. "I'm sorry okay?" 
 
I nudged her and she snapped back glaring at me. "Sunwoo-ah can you quit it I was sleeping!" That didn't even come to me.....
 
"Gosh what do you want?!"
 
"Why are you so grouchy?"
 
"Because some stupid fool woke me up,"
 
"Then just go back to sleep grouchy troll." 
 
"Can't now moron, and watch the road!"
 
"Now I know why Junhyung doesn't want to marry you!"
 
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" The next you know she is out of her seat attacking me. Punching me, slapping, kicking.
 
"YAH WERE GOING TO DIE!" 
 
Then I see blue and red lights flashing in the back of my rear view mirror. Oh great. I pulled over to the side of the road and and officer comes up to the window.
 
"License and registration." I let out a sigh.
 
"Hara open the glove box, it's in there." She scoffs and opens it and reaches it out and gives it to me. I hand the officer everything. 
 
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
 
"because you want an autograph?"
 
"Stop being smart." Hara says through her teeth. The officer laughs and shines his flash light in my face.
 
"You're not even that good looking kid." I could hear Hara giggle, does he not even know who I am. WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM! 
 
"Kid I pulled you over because you were driving like a maniac on the highway and could have caused trouble to the other lane people."
 
"SHE WAS CHOKING ME" I pointed to Hara. "There's no need to yell."
 
"I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT I'M BARO!" 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were in a jail cell. I, the mega Idol Baro am in a jail cell. 
 
"You just had to raise your voice huh Baro," She said in a sarcastic voice.
 
"You just had to attempt murder huh Hara." She rolled her eyes.
 
"You just had to bring up Junhyung right?"
 
"Yeah I did because you were being annoying and-"
 
"BE QUITE!" I looked over and the fat officer looking at the TV while eating a bag of chips. 
 
"Um excuse me sir can we please have a talk?" Hara got up and squished her face through the bars. The officer looked over "What you have to say, say it out loud."
 
"Well officer you look like a kind hearted man, and me being the same kind as you. Kind hearted. I just want to get out so I can find this girl whos having a my brothers baby, but not really it's a long story." 
 
The officer was annoyed because I was annoyed. My heart was throbbing because of this and her and everything. I stood up and walked over to where Hara was.
 
"Sir can I make my one phone call?" The got up and unlocked the door and took me out. We made our way to the telephone he put up his hand signaling me for only 5 minutes. 
 
Okay now who do I call? I dialed Jinyoungs number but I quickly hung up. He would just tell his parents. Luna? No she doesn't have a car. Now who can I call. CHOHEE!
 
I quickly dialed her number. *Ring ring ring* Please answer *Ring ring* "Hello?"
 
"CHOHEE?"
 
"Baro? Why are you-"
 
"ChoHee me and Hara are at the Busan police station and we need someone to come get us and we can't call Jinyoung cause he doesn't know about us coming here and please come get us." 
 
"Hara and you?" I nodded my head while on the phone.
 
"Yes!" "W-why did she come?"
 
"She missed you and everyone misses you. So please ChoHee come get us."
 
"Just wait okay I'm coming." 
 
I hung up the phone and went back to the cell. "Who'd you call?" Hara looked up at me,
 
"Just wait and see."
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello ! 
You guys I know you probably want to kill me because I barley update yeah I wanna kill my self too. 
I just have school and being a freshman and they always say don't F up your freshman year.... I'm trying. 
Plus you guys I don't have this story planned out witch for the future. I will really plan out my stories. 
BUT anyways I will try hard to give you guys what you want i know it's hard because you guys probaly don't remember in the previous chapter 
I will try to update more and be a good author. 
SARANGHAEYO CHINGU'S