Chapter 5

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

ChoHee POV:

 
*Knock Knock*
 
What's that noise? I rolled over on side and opened my eyes at the door. 
 
"ChoHee-ah come eat breakfast.." Mom? I got up and slowly walked to the door. 
 
"ChoHee-ah wake up!" MOM! I sung open the door and Jinyoung mom stepped back with a surprised expression. 
 
"Are you okay?" My lips trembled trying to find the write words to say. 
 
"Yes." She put her arm around my shoulder and we walked down the hall.
 
"Are you sure your okay?" I stopped to look at her.
 
"I'm fine sorry for making you worry." I bowed and we went down the steps. 
 
"Good morning." I greeted everyone at the table they smiled at me. 
 
"You eat this so you and the baby are healthy!" I looked up and saw my mom handing me food. I shook my head and took the food. 
 
"Thank you.." 
 
"No problem! You can ask for anything and well try to get it." I saw my dad reading the news paper then putting it down so I could see
his smiling face. 
 
I shut my eyes and then seconds later reopened them. I saw my parents laughing and talking to each other. Happy. My dad actually looked like he fell in love with my mom all over again and as for her she could be the happiest women on the planet. 
 
I wanted to be there, I want to laugh with my mom and tell her how my days been. I want to bother my dad and ask him for money because in the end I know I'll get it. 
 
"ChoHee eat up before the food gets cold." I opened my eyes and Jinyoung mom stared at me. 
 
"uh... mother and father I'm not really hungry but may I go out?" They looked at each other and then to me.
 
"You should really eat, it wont be good for you and the baby."
 
"Your right.." 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
"Jung Jinyoung." The teacher called for attendance
 
"Here.." I yawn, I watched ChoHee sleep, her cheek smashed on the pillow and how drool leaked out of . SO CUTE!
 
*DING DONG* 
 
 the bell rang for the next class I pushed my chair out and stood up to walk to the door. I checked my watch to make sure I had enough
time to make it to my locker.
 
 4 minutes left I can make it. I ran up the long flight of stairs and turned left to my locker. #362, I got my stuff and started walking to class. 
 
I walked past one of the practice rooms and herd singing.
 
 "Nae saranga nae saranga Ijen naege mameul yeoreo jwo butakhae Gidarime jichyeo beoryeoseo Himdeureo jujeoantji anke Nae son jaba jwo {Crush (SanDeul Solo)}" I stopped and looked in. 
 
I knew that guy. Sandeul, hes in my chemistry class but I never knew he could sing... He doesn't seem the type. I herd a squeak and looked up. He stood infront of me and just looked puzzled. 
 
"Did you hear me?" "I did but your really good and-" "don't tell anyone okay?" I quickly nodded my head, and he walked right past me.
 
"What a strange guy..." 
 
*Ding Dong*
 
Shoot I forgot class! I ran to my next class. 
 
Jaehyo POV: 
 
That face.. When she said she was dropping out because of me... Why do I feel a tingle in my stomach every time I see that face of hers? 
 
"Jaehyo-ah pay attention!" The teacher screamed down at me and smacked her ruler to my desk. 
I sighed, "Yah teach can you just go." then rested my head on my hand. 
 
"I don't get paid for going I get paid for teaching!" Her spit flew to me. 
I wiped my face and stood up, I looked at her straight in the eyes. 
 
"Well if that's why you get paid then you should get fired because you can't teach worth ." I smirked and walked towards the door. 
I left the class room and I could hear all the whispers, serves her right though. 
 
"I took put my phone and pressed the button, ChoHees face was the first thing that showed up, I guess I forgot to change it... Oh well.
 
ChoHee POV:
 
"So how did you and my brother meet?" Hara stared at me with her big ulzzang looking eyes. 
I gulped, "He came by the place I worked and it was like love at first sight..." 
 
"Really? I would have never thought my brother would find such a pretty girlfriend yet get you pregnant." I faked laughed and she looked looked out the window. 
 
"Jinyoung has always been the one left out.. But now that he has you he wont be anymore." She turned her head and smiled at me. 
 
"Your right he wont be left out..." 
 
The door swung and Jinyoung came in. 
 
"I'm home!" He yelled and then\ he looked over at me and Hara. 
 
"Oh are you both bonding?" 
 
"We were now I think I should hand her over to you." He nodded and out his backpack down. 
 
"How was school?" His mom came and wiped her hands with a towel.
 
"good." He sat next to me. 
 
"That's good OH everyone I have news your cousin Sunwoo will be staying with us for a while." 
 
"WHAT!" Hara and Jinyoung said in unison. 
 
"Yeah hes coming tonight actually right now your dads picking him up at the airport." They both looked at each other and then Jinyoung looked at me. 
 
"What's wrong with your cousin?" I asked and they all looked at me. 
 
"You don't who he is?" Hara questioned me...
 
"Ummm no?" She reached over to the little table behind the couch and grabbed a photo. 
 
"This is Sunwoo you don't recognize him?"  I looked at the little boy in the photo and it didn't look familiar at all. 
 
"Hara she probably doesn't know cause he doesn't go by that, ChoHee you know who the rapper Baro is?" I heart stopped when he said that name. 
 
"YES I KNOW HIM! HES YOUR COUSIN OMO I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM FOR 2 YEARS." 
Someone knocked on the door, Hara raced over and opened it. 
 
The blonde idol walked into the room and took off his sunglasses. Jinyoungs dad came in after him with tons of baggage. 
 
"I'm here!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello everyone 
do I update slow ? If so just tell me and I will try my hardest to fix that!
Some b1a4 members showed up today oh I'm so happy x)
SO do I have any EXO fans ? because I love then... But I love Kai and Lu Han a tad bit more
I hope the update was nice so 
COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING! 
Saranghae~