Chapter 14

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

ChoHee POV:

 
I looked down at my phone, a unfamiliar phone number showed up. "Prank call?" I picked it up and carefully pressed the green button.
 
"Hello?"
 
"CHOHEE" I could recognize that voice from anywhere.
 
"Baro? Why are you-"
 
"ChoHee me and Hara are at the Busan police station and we need someone to come get us and we can't call jinyoung cause he doesn't know about us coming here and please come and get us!" 
 
Why are they in Busan. Did they come here for me possibly.... "Hara and you?"
 
"Yes!" "W-why did she come?" "She missed you and everyone misses you. So please ChoHee come get us!" I couldn't be any happier.
 
"Just wait okay I'm coming." I ran out of the relatives house and sped walked to the nearest bus station. 
 
I look terrible. Will they care... What will their reactions be when they've seen my stomach expand in the last month and a half. My bump has come, my baby bump. Me and Jinyoungs baby bump. 
 
Now where is the police station.... I haven't been to this town is almost 6 years, kinda forgot where everything was. I looked around and couldn't find anything that looked like a police station. Coffee shop, clothing stores, fast food places, soju stands, karaoke places, everything but a police station. 
 
"Excuse me adjumma where is the police station?" She looked up and me and didn't look happy,
 
"Do I look like a adjumma." I tilt my head and slowly nodded it.
 
"Aish you're more of an adjumma with a filled stomach like that huh?" She scoffed, "adjumma just tell me where the police station is." 
 
"Just keep walking down this road and turn left at the stop sign." I bowed and did as she told me. The walk was long and there were no taxis around this area. My feet started to cramp and my ankles felt as if they were about to snap in half, but this is for my one chance. 
 
Finally I arrived and went inside. "Do you have a Sunwoo and Hara here?" The man looked up to me.
 
"Let me check..." I waited as he typed names into the computer. "There in the back are you here to come get them." I nodded and the guy got up and went to the back. 
 
The door opened and they both walked with the guy behind them.
 
"CHOHEE." Baro ran up to me and hugged me. "Omo you have a stomach now!" He let go and looked at it, I smiled and nodded. Hara came to me and looked at me, i looked at her back. 
 
"I missed you." Her eyes got teary and she also pulled me into a hug. It was nice to be with the people I call my family. I missed them, I craved for their affection, I want to be with them forever. 
 
She pulled away, "it was stupid of me to say those things to you! I was just looking out for my baby brother but I ended up hurting him and you." "I know." "Do you forgive me?" How could I say no? It was like saying no to a puppy.
 
"I forgive you, now lets go home." 
 
We went back to my aunts home to go pick up all of my stuff. It was hard saying good bye but not that hard. I was going home, back to the warm atmosphere, back to my loving family, back to Jinyoung. My heart could have sped up any faster at the sound of his name. I missed him so much, He was what I wanted and need. 
 
Being away from him was as if I was on a survivor show. He was the goal to survive. 
 
"Hara do you have any money?" Baro looked at her, he looked very worried.
 
"We used it all coming here."
 
"How about you ChoHee." I looked in my purse and say a couple of dollars. "seven dollars." "Aish first the cops now this!" 
 
 
"What's going on?" Baro stopped the car,
 
"Were running low in gas... It won't even make to the next gas station."
 
"What do we do?"
 
"We have to call someone..."
 
"Call my parents!"
 
"Are you crazy it's almost 2 in the morning, we have to call Jinyoung." My eyes widened. 
 
"Don't worry ChoHee I won't tell him you're with us." I nodded and took a deep breath in.
 
"Ah Jinyoung." "Yes I know what time it is." ....."Well me and Hara have no more gas can you come bring us some." ... "We are on the roads coming back from Busan."... "Okay see you soon." 
 
We all let out a sigh of relief, he was coming. Coming sooner then I expected, how could I explain and how... How would he take the news? 
 
"Hara... Do you think he'll hate me?" She looked back at me,
 
"I don't think he could hate you.... That's not is character."
 
"But this is something worth hating someone for,"
 
"Jinyoung is a very simple person, something like this might be good for him, it might be bad. I can never tell about that boy." I looked out the window, my eyes started to drop. See you when you come Jinyoung. 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello another update ~ YAY 
I'm trying my best to update and school isn't getting in the way that much so manybe longer chapters will come
AND PLEASE GUYS COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
 any ways lovlies
COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING