Chapter 15

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Jinyoung POV:

It's two in the morning. No let me say that in the voice i mean it in. IT (EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE) IS TWO IN THE ING MORING. Sunwoo and my sister want me to drive all the way to Busan witch is a let me see.... Carry the one and then the two and it's a 5 hour drive the heck. What could possibly be in Busan for them to go all the way out there for?!

I rub my head and grab my wallet, I write my parents a note so they dont freak out oN me and grab my car keys. I press down on the squar button to unlock my car and reach for the knob to open it. Breath. Just take a deep breath. Jinyoung, you are very tired and you're I mean me, is talking in third person. Breath. The key smoothly enters the hole and the engine starts up.

Starting my trip now. I back up the car and head towards my lovley cousin and sister. Oh when I see them, they will never see the end of it... 

Why so serious?- SHINee 

PERFECT song for the moment. This is a sign Jinyoung.... I shake my head as I get more frustrated with myself. If ChoHee was here she would... She would tell me how silly I'am then we would both laugh it off.

첫 사랑 (first love)- After school  

ChoHee. My first love, my love now I really want you here next to me. I was just a pathetic no one until you came and I relaized I'am someone. Not just someone a father. I have so many things to be responsible for, so many actions I have to watch out and open up to. She made me realize this. My first love ChoHee. 

늑대와 미녀- EXO

It's like the song says "i'm a wolf and you're a beauty." Like the one Disney movie 'Beauty and the Beast' okay Jinyoung just cause a song comes on the radio doesn't mean that you have to relate your life on it! But I guess you could say love can make it through anything and everything. Well that's what the movie portrayed and that was a good movie now. 

-5 hours of endless singing and driving- 

The sun is coming up, it's 7:24 and Give it to me- Sistar has come on about three hundred times. I sigh as my eyes droop, but I see a familiar car in the distance. My ears perk up, I have made my destination. I pull up to the car and Sunwoo gets out of it.

"What took you so long?!" I scoff and roll my eyes.

"At least I came." I hand him the gallons of gas and he snatches it from me,

".....Thanks I guess." I shake my head and I watch him fill up his car. "AH Jinyoung, I bought you a present from Busan.... It's in the back but it's really big.. Real big." My eyebrowns crease, Baro just motions his head to the back of his car. 

I walk up to the car and try to look whats inside but can't see cause his windows are tinted.

"Just open the door." I reach for the handle, the door opens wide and there's ChoHee. CHOHEE! I look back at Sunwoo, he smiles.

"Had to bring her back to you, you were just going crazy and being the great guy I'am I-"

"Thank you so much." He stops talking, looking at me like I had just given him an award. 

"No problem." I herd the movment of leather moving and ChoHee is awake rubbing her eyes.

"Sunwoo-ah whats the noise for?" I stare at her waiting until she has fully opened her eyes, she shakes her head and streches out. She finally openes her eyes and they turn as big as saucers.

"Jinyoung." I smile to her. 

"Jinyoung," she says again.

"Hi ChoHee." We stare at each other for a while unitl she attacks me into a hug. To shocked to realize it at first I stand there arms hanging on my side.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jinyoung. I'm a terrible cold-hearted person who doesn't deserve a person like you. I'm so sorry I just-" So many things running through my mind. So many things running through her head. 

I watch her lips move but no voice coming to me. Her delicate lips, they look so sad and untouched witch I can't seem to stop looking at. Their mezmerizing me, telling me to do something befor she does. I panic cause i'm not a guy of action for those kinds of things but in this moment it feels right my instinc telling me to. 

I grab her face, it made her startled but I continue on and kiss her. The feeling of her lips on mine calming us both down, I feel her tears on my cheeks as they roll down dripping onto my hand. I take my pace slow and steady waiting for her to actually become consious of what was going on. It wasn't long until she was moving with me and moved her hands to my neck. 

It was weird cause we both knew when to pull away from the kiss. She looked at me with eye her light brown eyes, they had a hint of apology to them.

"Jinyoung I missed so much." I leaned my forehead onto hers. 

"Stop saying sorry until I know what you're sorry for." I look at her and peck her on the lips. "I'll wait till you're ready... And looks like you took care of the baby." I stare at her stomach and she chuckles. 

"I'm fat." I shake my head.

"You're beautiful."

"Ehermmmm sorry to break off the love and everything but it's almost eight in the morning and i'm really tired." I forgot we were 5 hours away from home and I have to drive back. Great, really is great cause I have my beautiful girlfriend with me.

"You must be tired also huh? Want me to drive?" 

"No way. Now come on let's go home~" She smiles, it's the smile people can't stop staring at and it's just for me.

"Lets's go home." I help her out of the car and we say goodbye to Sunwoo and head out. 

"So how was Busan?" I look over to her and she looks at then away.

"It was different."

"Really? How so?" All of a sudden she takes a deep breath and looks over to me.

"Jinyoung promise me that you love and OUR baby. Even after what I tell you, promise me cause Jinyoung you are the only person for me and I have been so dishonest and everyday it's been kill me and I can't take this any longer you need to know." 

I look at her, she was crying. "Promise me Jinyoung!" She shouts at me, I nod and grab her hand.

"ChoHee I love you and I love our baby." She covers and sobs. 

"The baby isn't yours" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BABIES, LOVLIES, SUBSCRIBERS. DON'T HATE ME FOR CLIFFHANGING. 
I know such a evil author. How could I do this to you guys MUAHAHAHA 
ANYWAYS I mentioned some songs and they are DAEBAK! I think. DO YOU GUYYS HAVE ANY RECOMENDATIONS? 
and I got my laptop back but as I though everything is gone but i'm glad I rewote this cause I like this chapter!
SO COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING 

LOVE YOU ALL 8MUAH*