Chapter 10

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

ChoHee POV:

 
me and jinyoung walked down stairs together, we smiled and laughed. We both sat down at the table with the whole family. 
 
"good morning everyone." Mom placed some food infront of me and jinyoung. "Hi both of you, how was your rest?" "It was good." 
 
"Ah ChoHee I was thinking how about we go get the baby checked out? This Friday?" My eyes got big. 
 
"I'm leaving." Hara stood up from the table she gave me a mean look and rolled her eyes, when she left everyone eyed her. 
 
"Shes probably in a bad mood since junhyung didn't purpose to her." They went back to eating I slowly picked up my chopsticks. "ChoHee so about the doctors." I nodded my head. She smiled. 
 
I stood up and they gave me worried looks. "I have to go to just remembered that I have to go to work early." I bowed and put on my shoes and left. 
 
"Omo omo omo what do I do!" I dialed lunas number. "ChoHee I'm going to school what are-" "LUNA STAY HOME I HAVE A PROBLEM!" 
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
Go to work early? The shop isn't open till 11? What is she doing? 
 
"Your Jinyoung right?" I looked to my right and Jaehyo was there. 
 
I nodded and he smirked. "Your dating ChoHee right?" I looked at him and just walked pass. 
 
"Ah seems like its taking a love time to get to the point so I'll just say it. I want you to her back to me." I stopped, my heart whole body stopped. Why does he want her back he's dating sulli? 
 
"Did you hear me?" "Can you leave me alone? This is really bothersome." I felt a little pride in me. Whaa I feel so cool~
 
ChoHee POV: 
 
"Luna what am I going to do?" I cried on her shoulder. She patted my back. "You should have thought about this earlier..." 
 
"How am I suppose to think about this kinds stuff!? OMG sometimes I think you just don't understand what I'm going through!" She stopped her patting. 
 
"I really don't know what your going through! this whole thing is stupid why did you even listen to me?" I snuffled and the slimy mucus went into my mouth. 
 
"Yeah Luna why did I listen to you! Huh tell me cause this is the stupidest thing you've ever suggested." My head was feeling light and I could fell myself slowly tip over. 
 
"ChoHee!" My eyes slowly shut and lunas voice was all that I could hear. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
I can't wait to go home, why is the time going so slow? Is it because I keep waiting for it...  
 
*Ring Ring* 
 
The teachers phone rang, it kinda woke me. "Jinyoung family emergency." I stood up fast and went ran out the door. 
 
I saw my mom Hara in the office. "What's going on?" "Lets go." We rushed to the car. What's going on why won't she say anything? 
 
"Noona What's going on?" Her eyes looked over to me but not her face. 
 
"ChoHees in the hospital..." I looked at her and almost jumped out of the car. My entire body felt numb. Why was she? Please let her be okay!
 
We finally got there and I ran into the hospital, I asked the lady for the room. I ran up the stairs and found the room, I burst in and there was my mom, dad
sitting by ChoHees bed. 
 
"Jinyoung?" ChoHee looked at me with a confused face. "Are you okay? What happen? Are you hurt!" She gave me a smile. 
 
"It's fine... I just am a little stressed and the doctor told me to take it easy." I combed my hair back in relief. 
 
"I'm so glad your okay." I walked over and hugged her. "Stop being so corny." I turned and Hara was standing in the door way. 
 
"Hara you have been in a bad mood? Why?" She turned and walked out the door. "Well everyone the doctor said I should stay here one more day, I'm gonna rest now." my mom kissed her forehand I looked at her with concern. 
 
"I'll be fine! I promise." I nodded and we all went out. 
 
ChoHee POV: 
 
*Knock Knock*
 
I was just about to close my eyes. "Come in." the door slid and my mom was there. 
 
"What are you doing here?!" She placed a banquet of flowers on the tale and a bunch of sweets. 
 
"They called me since I'm your real mom." She took a seat right next to my bed. 
 
"Please don't get comfortable..." She let out a sigh, and stood back up. "ChoHee-ah I'm begging you, please come home." She grabbed my hand and held it in her. 
 
I slowly took it away and looked at the other side of the room. "ChoHee-ah why are you doing this?" I stayed silent. 
 
The only thing I could hear was our breathing, so heavy and whimsy. "Fine then I have no choice." She started to get down. 
 
"Stop it get up." "NO... No" She bowed her head to me. "I said get up!" "Not until you agree to come home!" Then the door opened. 
Hara stood there with big eyes and then looked away. "Sorry." 
 
"No it's fine... She was just leaving." My mom got up and brushed her self off. "I'll come meet you again." She walked heavily towards the door. 
 
"So what's up?' I asked Hara, she adjusted her eyes to me and walked slowly. "Does your mom want you back that bad..." 
 
"I told her no." I could tell something was on her mind... Ever since the morning. "Did you come alone?" 
 
"Yeah I did... They don't know I'm here." "Then why-" She started to tear up. 
 
"Why are you doing this to Jinyoung!?" My mouth dried up, my stomach swirled, it felt as if the whole planet stopped. 
 
"What are you talking about..." She whipped the tears from her face. "I know that baby isn't his!" 
 
 
-------------------------------------------
She knows! OMO 
SO guys I'm getting back to school in.... less then a week. CRAZY RIGHT??\
yup your looking at a TH grader :) 
hah but always you guys I love comments so don't be scared. They help me actually. 
tell me what you want more ChoHeexJinyoung moments. Or different POV TELL ME 
WELL COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING
P'S This is my personal account now me and jadaa separated but are still good friends.