Chapter 11

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Chohee POV:

 
"I know that baby isn't his!" Quick shivers came to my body. The look on her face if anyone saw it they'd pity it. 
 
"Hara please just let me explain. Hara just let me explain my self." She wiped her tears. 
 
"You should have done that when you walked through my door. Do you know how much Jinyoung cares about you? No do you know how much my brother loves you!" I nodded my head. 
 
"No you don't, you wouldn't do this to him if you knew!" "Hara  please let me tell you my reason!" I grabbed her hand. 
 
"Jaehyo didn't want the baby?" "Yes he didn't and I had no place to go... So tell me what was I suppose to do?" 
 
"Please don't come back to my families home. Until you tell Jinyoung that it's not his child... Or I'll tell him." "Please don't do this to me... I have no where to go." 
 
"Wasn't your mom begging you for forgiveness and for you to come home?" She turned around and headed to the door. 
 
"You know what? Jinyoung has always looked at you. I found it weird when you suddenly returned the favor." 
When she left, crying in situation made me feel weak. but I guess I was weak from the start. When I decided to have and got knocked up. "Umm Hello?" I looked up and Baro was there. 
 
" Why are you here." He came in slowly and closed the door. "I kinda herd everything...." He didn't make eye contact. 
 
"So what now are you gonna tell Jinyoung? You would be the person to do that in this kind of situation." He chuckled and sat down in the chair. 
 
"Nah I won't tell.. Hara was pretty harsh though don't you think... Telling you not to come back home and all that." I let out a sign. 
 
"I don't really think it was harsh, she's just being a good sister... I hate myself so much at the moment." "Don't say that or the baby will come out looking ugly!" 
 
We both laughed in unison. "I'm just asking why are you here?" He held up a basket of goodies. "Jinyoung asked me to bring these, he said he would him self but he has to study." 
 
He gave me the basket and looked at it. A little note was attached. 
 
Don't eat these all at once~  Jinyoung. 
 
 
My heart poured and it leaked all of over the food. Baro grabbed it and patted my back. "He really knows how to take care someone huh?" I sat there still crying. 
 
"For the first time in my life I'm jealous of him. Jinyoung is someone that everyone should look up to. He's smart, he's okay looking, he's to kind to the ones he loves, and he's got a big heart. When I came here I expected us to fight, but all he does is study. Your lucky because he cares about you so much. ever since like 6th grade he's talked about making you his girlfriend..." 
 
"Since the 6th grade?" "Yup, we made a bet, I guess I lost." I wiped my tears with my arm. "Do you think he'd hate me if I told him? that this is not his baby?" Baro was quiet. "I think he would be mad but since he loves you to much he'd put up with it." 
After Baro left I laid in the hospital bed. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Jinyoungs number. I hesitated to press the button. "Here I go." 
 
*ring ring*
 
"Hello?!" "It's me." "Ah sorry about sending Baro I have a huge exam to study for." "It's fine." "Ah so what's up?" "Jinyoung... I need to get for a while." He was stayed quiet. "What do you mean?" "I just need time to think for my self... I'll be back and please, please wait for me. I promise I'll be back." 
 
"ChoHee of that's what you need, I'll give you time. I'll also wait for you until forever as long as you come back to me." It felt as if someone took a knife and stabbed it through my heart. I wanted to tell him I walked Jinyoung to know the truth but words wouldn't come out. 
 
I took in a deep breath. "Then see you soon okay?" "Okay be safe and don't do anything to careless okay. For your sake and the babies." "I will." "Oh one more thing... I love you." 
 
"I love you to." I hung up the phone after that. I laid in my bed and cried again, this pain was more then any words I could describe. I fell in love this this boy but not how a teenager is suppose to fall in love. Everything is just wrong. 
 
 
-----------------------------------------
Hello everyone I know this is a super short chapter and updating has been taking a long time but I have school and its a killer T.T
lol not really but lazyness also kicks in.... 
SO my bb's how was it ? Sad, heart breaking, or like WTF author-nim what are you thinking!? hehe 
Tell me i'd like to know~~
ANYWAYS COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING !