Chapter 3

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

 

Jinyoung POV:
 
Why does my head hurt so bad?! I slowly got up and opened my eyes.
 
This isn't my room....
 
"Where am I?" I got out of bed. 
 
I looked everywhere around me. 
 
A hotel room?
 
"What the?" I sat down and crossed my arms. To feel my bear stomach under them. 
 
"My clothes!" I looked around to find them on the ground. 
 
Okay Jinyoung what happen last night? 
 
The last face I saw was.... ChoHee! She was carrying me somewhere...
 
I picked up my clothes and a vulgar smell came from them. 
 
"Puke?" I threw them back down. I looked at the bed and then to the night stand. 
 
"A piece of paper..." 
 
Did you have fun last night? call me when you wake up... 98976546
 
ME AND PARK CHOHEE DID IT!
 
ChoHee POV:
 
Why hasn't he called? Its already the afternoon...
 
Why do I even care! He's just a no body Anyways... 
 
AISH why do I keep thinking about him!
 
I walked into the entrance of the school, It was packed with people talking. I slowly walked by people hiding my face. Avoiding anyone that made eye contact with me. 
 
"ChoHee-ah wait up!" Sulli called out for you. 
 
"Oh hi..." She took off her sunglasses and smiled to you. 
 
"I feel so sorry for you." I looked over to her. 
 
"What do you mean," "Jaehyo and you broke up and your gonna try to get him back huh? Well ChoHee it's not gonna work because me and him are already dating." I watched her smirk and play with the ends of her hair. 
 
"I don't want him...To win back an s love? No. I'm here for my own business." I swirved around her to get to the office. 
I walked down the crowded halls. I would not miss this place... Not one bit. I walked into the office and to the counter where the lady looked up at me. 
 
"Can I help you?" I nodded shook my hand towards my self. 
 
She brought her head up, "ugh I have to drop out of school.." She pulled away and gave me a strange look. 
 
"Why do you want to drop out?" "Personal reasons..." she nodded. 
 
"You need to fill this out and return it either by mail or just drop by." She handed me the papers I took them then bowed to her. 
I walked out the door with the papers in my hand.
 
I pushed the door and I bumped into someone infront of me. The papers went flying. 
 
"Sorry" We said in unison. 
 
The guy went down to pick up the papers, I looked down and it was Jaehyo. 
 
"Aish.." He looked at the papers and then to me. 
 
"ChoHee.. Your dropping out of school?" I snatched the papers back. 
 
"Yeah I am because I having a baby! I don't think they'll allow pregnant students at this kind of school. Now If you excuse me i think its time for me to go..." I turned ]and started to walk, walk faster. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
I walked out of class, A gust of wind blew in my face. A girl ran to the outside entrance, wait is that ChoHee?!  I ran out to see if it was her. 
 
"So it must be true that you and ChoHee broke up?" I looked over my shoulder and Jaehyo and his friend were talking. 
 
"Yeah we broke up for good." He put his hands in his pockets and kept walked past me. 
 
So that's why she went running out the building..... 
 
"Hey you kids get to class." Mr.lee scolded us. 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
How can that bastard not realize I have drop out of school because of him!
 
"Him and Sulli deserve each other!" I threw down the place mat I was suppose to neatly set down. 
 
"YAH new girl don't treat our stuff like dirty clothes okay?" One of the workers that I didn't know his name yelled at me. 
 
"okay." I said sarcastically. 
 
"AISH." He jumped a little towards me. 
 
"Both of you stop it!" The manager lady came in. 
 
"your new girl is being reckless so I just thought I'd straighten her out yah know?" I bit my lip from saying anything to him. 
 
"Gongchan-ah be nice to your noona?!" She stepped forward to grab his ear. 
 
"Yes mam!" He stepped away and hurried to the back of the kitchen. 
 
"Kids.." She laughed and went back to her office.
 
I sat down in the booth and went back to placing the place mates and folding napkins. I wonder what Jinyoungs doing... Did he eat already.. I wonder if he got my note.... I really hope he knows how to get puke out of clothes. 
 
"I guess I grew fond of him already ..." 
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
I walked down to Victorias parents restaurant to see if 'she' was there... And she was. I didn't have the courage to go up to her.. I bet its all over the school that we slept together just so she could get back at what's his face... 
 
But still I don't really mind I lost my ity to the one and only. What am I saying she doesn't even love me... 
 
"Excuse me.. are you gonna go in?" An elderly lady ask me from behind. I moved to my left and bowed to let her in. 
 
"Oh such good manners." 
 
I looked up and ChoHee was starting right at me... Like eye contact. I quickly looked away and ran down the street. 
 
Give it one week Jinyoung, just one week. 
 
TUESDAY: 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
Why did he run did he not want to see me?
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
Six more days!
 
WEDNESDAY:
 
ChoHee POV:
 
I've checked my phone over a million times.. Still no call?
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
Five more wonderful days!
 
THURSDAY:
 
ChoHee POV:
 
Forget it I give up on him.... He hasn't even come by the restaurant. AISH why am I like this. 
 
Jinyoung POV
 
Four more long day....
 
FRIDAY:
 
ChoHee POV:
 
I like him... I don't like him... I like him... I don't like him. 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
How many days to go?
 
SATURDAY:
 
ChoHee POV:
 
Jinyoung... Jinyoung who? 
 
Jinyoung POV:
 
I'M SO CURIOUS YEAH ~ 
 
SUNDAY:
 
ChoHee POV: 
 
I'm getting fat that' why he won't call me.
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
FORGET THE LAST DAY I'M CALLING!
 
I dialed her number, it rang, my heart pumped and within the second ring she answered. 
 
"Hello?" She said in a quick voice.
 
"This is Jinyoung..." 
 
"Oh hi... Why you call?" 
 
"Ah because I just wanted to say thank you.." 
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"I don't know if I should just say it..."
 
"Just go ahead?" 
 
"Okay then... I thankful you used me to get back at Jaehyo!" 
 
"WHAT?!" 
 
"I know we did it.. that's why my clothes were off and the hotel..." 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
My eyes went big and I hung up the phone. 
 
"Are you okay?" Luna looked at me. 
 
"This guy thinks I had with him to get back a Jaehyo! Aish hes not even my type." I scratched my head. 
 
"Hah he thinks you guys did it.." She laughed at what I had just told her. 
 
"I know right! Crazy bastard!" Lunas face went blank then opened wide. 
 
"YAH why don't you just tell him that hes the father!" 
 
"Excuse me...?" She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the couch. 
 
"He thinks you had with him right? How long has it been since you last saw him." 
 
"About a week,"  "Too soon but you can lie to him and say his was like super affective or something.." 
 
"You really are crazy!"  grabbed a the water infront of me and chugged it. 
 
"Think about it! You have no father to support you and the baby and what ever his face is think you two were ually interactive so what's the deal?" I thought about it for a second.
 
 "You think it'll work?" She nodded her head and handed me my phone. 
--- 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
I'm meeting ChoHee! She said she need to talk about something important... I wonder what it is? 
 
I walked on the side walk to the sky bridge. I saw a small figure leaning over on the railing. 
 
"CHOHEE!" I yelled out and she looked my way. I ran to her. 
 
"Sorry did you wait long?" I panted while talking. 
 
"No.." She let out a sigh. 
 
"Well what do you wanna talk about?" she turned to face me and then she grabbed my hand. Oh gee my heart is gonna burst. 
 
"Jinyoung I'm pregnant with your child." 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOU GUYS IM SO TERRIBLE T.T
I haven't updated in so long please forgive me... Were having testing and I've been so caught up with that. 
And Shinees come back my babies x)
But back to the story:How was it? Good I hope. 
WELL COMMENT&KEEPREADING&SUBSCRIBE 
~Saranghaeyo~