Chapter 17

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Jaehyo POV: 

"Hey dude, you and Sulli broke up?" I got up from the couch and headed towards the bathroom ignoring the question. Damn Hara coming over here acting all tough and big. "Yah Jaehyo!" 

The scream echoed all the way to the bathroom but I didn't care. I reached out for my tooth brush and started to brush my teeth as I stare at my self in the mirrior. Memories of me and ChoHee fill my head ......

FlashBack. (no ones pov) 

"Haha Jaehyo you are to funny!" Taeil slaps his leg dying of laughter. 

"Stop it were in public!" Taeil continues while Jaehyo hides his face behind the menu. "where is Ukwon when you need him." Jaehyo pleaded. 

"There's a girl that keeps looking over here." Taeil grabs onto the menu that's hiding Jaehyo's face. 

Jaehyo is then eye to eye with her, she doesn't look away but smiles sending shivers down his spine. while staring at her he observes her. She has long light brown hair and white milky skin, her eyes slant just a tad bit, her lips glisen due to the lip gloss she has on but that can't cover the fact that are still nice and plump.  

"You know her?" Jaehyo breaks the staring contest and pays his attention to Taeil. 

"Not at all." Taeil nudges him, "Go talk to her!" His eye widen and he shakes his head. "No." 

"Come on! She is so interested in you!" Jaehyo looks back to the girl who is now talking with the wiaiter. "Fine." 

He get's up and makes his way over to her. He stops infront of her table, she knotices and her eyes grow big. He clears his throat and scratched the back of his neck. "Can I sit..." 

She nods her head and hides her head which is hiding the big smile that is plastered to her face. "Ah I'm Jaehyo." He reached his hand out waiting for a replay in which is "I know." 

He is taken back and eyebrows raise, "How do you know? Stalker?" She giggles while shaking her head. "We go to the same shool Sunbae." "Sunbae?" He quesions hers and she nods. 

"I'm a year younger then you." She smiles and takes a sip of her water. Jaehyo nods but still is a little confused about this girl that he didn't know the name of. "Ah My name is ChoHee. Park ChoHee." It's as if she had read his mind. 

It's quiet for some time now and they both don't make eye contact with each other. The atmosphere is completely dry and both of them are itching to get to know each other but can't seem to break the silence. The silence is broke by her phone witch he can regonize the ringtone 'Replay' by Shinee. 

She reaches out and before she answers she looks at him, "Sorry I have to take this." She gets up and goes away somewhere while he waits for her return. Just then his phone vibrates and it say 'one new msg' he opens it and it's from Taeil. 

"So how is it?" 

"Akward." 

"Then make it unakward! What's her name?" 

"Park ChoHee, she goes to our school but she's a year younger." 

"OMG PARK CHOHEE I KNEW SHE LOOKED FAMILIAR. DUDE SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GIRLS AT OUR SCHOOL AND SHE CUTE. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU TO TALK TO HER T.T"

Then he feels a tap on his shoulder he looks up and it's her. "Subae I have to go..." He gets up, "Ah really?" She nods. "Well then goodbye." He's about to turn around until something catches onto his jacket. 

"Sunbae ummm I would really like to talk to you again so.... Can I have your number."Jaehyo goes into a mild shock. This cute girl was asking for his number, shouldn't it be the other way round? 

"Yeah okay," She bites on her lips while he's typing in his imformation. "Thank you Sunbae!!" with that she left and he returned to his friend. 

"She's cute. She has a cute voice. She's popular. She asked for YOUR number. Why was I stupid enough to give her to you." Taeil complains while Jaehyo smiles due to the girl he has just met. 

 

"What are you doing in there we have to make it to school!" I blink a couple of times shaking my head of the memory. Our first meeting... It was a nice first meeting. yeah... 

I walk out and there stands a angry Ukwon waiting on the couch still. "Gosh beauty isn't everything!" He grabs his bag and heads to the front door. "Stop being angry. It's to early to be angry." Ukwon then stops and gives me a weird look. "What?" 

"Didn't ChoHee use to say that?" I shrug my shoulders. "Cause I remember her saying that to you all the time in the morning when we would pick her up and -" I feel the anger build up in me and i'm about to burst. 

"SO WHAT? We dated for almost 2 years... Somethings just rubbed onto me? Why do you care?" Ukwon is completely taken back while I leave him behind. That's when more memories pile in. 

Flashback 

"Sunbae where are we going?" ChoHee looks at Jaehyo confused as be passes her a helmet to put on. "Some place quiet." He says quietly. The butterflies in her stomach fly everywhere as she puts on the helmet. 

It had been the first time she went out with a guy like this. The bad boy type and she loved it, maybe it was only the feeling of rebeling against her parents that made her love the feeling of being with him or maybe it was just him alone. 

They ride sraight through town and into the country where it is nice and quiet and the air is fresh. He stop at a near by hill more the mountain and parks his bike. "We're here." She gets off the bike and her face is in awe. 

"This place is beautiful!" She runs towards the bottom of the hill. 

It's almost night time, Jaehyo knows what he wants to see and what he has to show ChoHee so he runs to catch up to her. "We have to be fast so come on." He walks ahead but notices how far she is from him. Hes been told a couple of times how fast of a walker he is but didn'r accur. 

He stops his tracks and waits for her. "Sorry I'm a slow walker..." He shakes his head but he knows they won't make it in time if they don't hurry. "Here." He takes out his hand as he ask from hers. She's in shock but regains as she gives her hand to him. 

"Now come on." They start to run as Jaehyo sees the destination. They are at the top of hill panting and still holding hands. "Why are you in such a hurry?" She manages to get out between her pants. 

He then points to it. The beautiful sun set. The shift from day to night. It goes quiet as she watches it, looking at him then back to the view, words can't desribe how happy she is right now and how happy he makes her feel. It only being the first ... date or "gathering" as he said. 

"Sunbae this is amazing." She looks at him, but he is already looking at her. "ChoHee... Can you not call me Sunbae.. I want you to call me oppa..." He turns his face to hide how red he is. 

"Only if you call me yeochin (girlfriend)~" He turns his face quickly to make sure he isn't going crazy. "What?" She crosses her arm and pouts a little. "I said call me Yeochin or yeojachingu~ anyone is fine with me." He laughs and wraps a arm around her. 

"Mhmm okay then.... yeochin." "Mhm okay then oppa." They smile at each other, as the sun sets fully going into the nigth sky

 

"Yo dude what is this?!" I shake my head and Kyung's waving a paper in my face. "What?" I snatch the paper and read it. 

-AHN JAEHYO FATHER OF PARK CHOHEES BABY-

Oh .

 

 

------------------------------

Hi ! 

well guys i'm updating more !

so you guys think you know what will happen? Probably dont~ THAT IS GOOD 

But I wanted to just show you how jaehyo and chohee met and it's cute right? A little innocent but it's cute and chohee gurl you is to demanding 

But COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND OH WHAT WAS THAT COMMENT 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING 

Saranghaeyo