Chapter 18

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

Jaehyo POV: 

I look at the piece of paper, Kyung stands next to me looking over my shoulder. "Did you really knock up Chohee?"

I ignor him and rush to the person who did this. the flyers are everywhere, on the ground, taped to lockers, everywhere. I see Sulli talking to Amber and pulll her aside.

"What's your problem!" She shouts back to me. 

"What the is this!" I shove the flyer close to her face but her hand blocks it and sends it flying somewhere. "Just stating some TRUE facts." 

If she wasn't a girl my fist would already be pounding her into the ground. We have a stare off until Amber comes. "Come on Sulli." Sulli stumbles with her but looks back at me smirking. 

I raise my fist to the locker about to smash my fist into it but Kyung stops me before I injure myself. "Don't you'll regret it later.." I put my fist down and lower my self to the floor. 

"I don't know what to do." "Did you really?" He stops the sentence hoping I would know what he was talking about. I nod my head and his eyes widen. "Then?" 

"Then.... Then I told her I didn't want to be part of any of it, end of my side of the story. "

"Dude."

"Wait. That's not even the funny part, she told that nerd Jinyoung that it was his baby. How pathetic." I start to laugh but Kyungs reaction shows other wise. 

"You're such a bastard."

"What?" Of course i'm taken back. 

"You left a great girl who's pregnant with your child all alone. You're just pathetic." He walks away after what he says. 

Who needs him. Who needs any of them. I get up and look at the clock, it's nearly time for first period to start. I don't want to show my face, how could I. 

I leave campus and head to one person who I can ask anwers from. Zico. He's been through a lot and I kinda think he can give advise and plus he always has his fridge stocked with beer. My motorcyccle parks at his house and I ring the door bell. 

"Who is it?" 

"Me, Jaehyo." 

The door opens and Zico is there rubbing his eyes while in his hello kitty onesie. "Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in school?" I push him aside and walk in.

"Can't I say the same to you?" He lays back on his couch where it looks like he fell asleep and puts an arm over his eyes. "Why are you here?" 

"I got ChoHee pregnant." I say out blunty. Maybe to blunt cause he doesn't answer. "You listening?" 

"Yea, I herd you is that all?" I sigh and regret coming here, Zico is a smart guy this could either go really good or real bad. "Nah, I left her... Alone and she told Jinyoung that it was his child. We're both pathetic...." 

"Both of you? Seems like you gave her no choice but to be pathetic."

"I guess." 

"So what now?"

"That's what I wanna ask you." He laughs and gets up, "why you asking me? Not my problem." 

He gets up and heads to the kitchen. I follow him and watch as he gets out a water bottle and chugs it. 

"Get her back?" I quickly look at him, did he really say that? What.. 

"What?" He goes back to his fridge and throws me a water. "Did I studder? Get her back?" 

"Get her back..." 

 

---------------------------------

Sorry for the late update T.T
it's school guys blame my school. this year is like 10 times harder! 2 ap classes, chem and geo plz someone help me burn down school 
ANYWAYS guys hope zico didn't give Jaehyo any ideas ..... 
aha anyways love you alll and 
COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&KEEPREADING