Chapter 8

YOU GOT ME PREGNANT...

 

ChoHee POV:
 
Sunwoo grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lips. My eyes got big and I pushed him away. 
 
"What was that for!" He tucked his hands in his pockets. 
 
"You didn't like it?" I lifted my hand to smakc him but then I put it down. 
 
"No because i'm dating your cousin! It doesn't matter if your a big star I don't do that to other people!" I walked passed him into heading towards the theater. 
 
Baro POV:
 
I stood here, I stood here thinking about what I just did... Why did I do it? I sighed and sat down. 
 
"Who are you?" I looked up and some guy was hovering me. 
 
"You really don't know?" He raised an eyebrow.
 
"What are you to that girl?" I raised my eyebrow.
 
"Jaehyo what are you doing!" He turned and a girl came to his side. 
 
I looked at the girl and waited. 
 
"OMO YOUR BARO!" She jumped and looked at me with a big smile.
 
"Your girlfriend seems to know why don't you ask her?" I smirked. 
 
I enterd the theather and searched for the spot where they were sleeping. I looked down every isle, girls started to point and whisper. 
 
"Aish where are they? I think I checked all the chairs.." someone pulled my arm into the isle and sat me down in a chair. 
 
"Where have you been? You missed half the movie!" Lunas face was within inches of mine. 
 
"There was a long line for the bathroom...." 
 
"Well next time hold it in!" She took her drink and placed it in the other cup holder closer to ChoHee. 
 
"Ahh luna can I tell you something?" I motioned my fingers for her to come closer. 
 
Jinyoung POV: 
 
I turned my head to look at ChoHee but my eyes get distracked by luna moving her head closer to sunwoo. Her face dropped and she grabbed him and
drug him out. 
 
"Where are you going?" ChoHee asked. 
 
"Oh to get more candy." With that she left. 
 
What did he say to her and why did she make that face? 
 
"ChoHee I have to use the batheroom." I raced out to see what Luna and Sunwoo were doing, I looked around the corner. 
 
"You kissed her!" Luna shouted. 
 
"Yah stop shouting.." baro coverd his ear. 
 
"Why would you do something like that?" 
 
"Because I wanted to try it out.." 
 
"Aish shes dating jinyoung! There having a baby together!" I herd enough.. I walked back inside and grabbed ChoHee. 
 
"Come on lets go.." 
 
"The movies not even done?" 
 
"Were leaving now!" I couldn't control my temper. 
 
"Jinyoung are you okay?" Her inocent face stared at me. 
 
"Just come on..." 
 
ChoHee POV:
 
Days have passed since the day at the movies. Jinyoung has been upset for some reason... Maybe he found out about? No way. 
 
"ChoHee!" Hara called me. I peeked out from the top of the stairs. 
 
"Yes unni" She motioned her hands for me to come. 
 
"I need some help... Can you come with me shopping? My boyfriend and me are going out to dinner and I have a feeling hes gonna ask me the big
question.." Your mouth dropped. 
 
"Of course! Lets me go put on some nice looking clothes first." She nodded and you ran up the stairs to your room. 
 
--
 
You and hara walked up and down town, you both kept getting complimaents about your nice legs and about how nice your face was. 
 
"Omo I feel pretty today." Hara touched her face. 
 
"I've never gotten so many complimants in my life.." I looked at my self with my phone screen. 
 
"Ah lets go in this store ihear they have great clothes." We walked into a shop and everything in the store looked amazing. 
If I was my old slef i'd probably wear all the stuff in here. 
 
"Hi can I help you?"
 
"Yes do you have something that says marry me?" I chuckled and so did the older woman. 
 
"Yes I think I can find you something that says y yet eligant!" Hara clapped her hands and followed the lady. 
 
"Ah unni I have to us the bathroom..." she nodded and I went to look for the rest room. 
 
--
 
"ChoHee I got something!" She held up a while dress that spakled in the light. The woman was right y yet eligant.
 
"Oh ChoHee some older lady told me to give this to you." She reached in her bag and held up an envelpoe. 
 
I opened it and there were 100 dollar bills. "What is it?" Hara looked at me with an blank expression. 
 
"Where did that lady go?" My heart was beating my eyes were tearing. 
 
"She just left.." I ran out the door but crowds of people came by me and I couldn't see anything. 
 
"ChoHee!" Hara came after me. "That woman was my mom! Why did she." I started to cry. The woman who kicked me out is now giving me money... What is
this!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
too short and boring am I right?
Sorry guys updating has been slow but... yes
So I came out with another story.. So if you like EXO why dont you check it out
haha so like always 
COMMENT&SUBCRIBE&KEEP READING
(SORRY GUYS TOO LAZY TO EDIT THIS SO SORRY!!!)