Chapter 15 - Father to be.

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_lb3ouzqyur1qzuoa7o1_400_large

Marissa’s P.O.V

The day of Music Face.

NATASHA!” I shouted from my bathroom, i’m trying to do my hair up. “NATASHA! Hurry! I need your help!” I shouted even louder. Where is that girl? “What?..” she shouted back. I showed her my hair which is really messy. She took the comb on the table and do what she do best. After that, I wore my heels that I bought 2 days ago. I’ve been saving this babies up for months. Oh gosh..no..not now. I feel like vomiting, there goes today’s breakfast. “Hey..are you sure you can go to Music Face?” Rachel said. She was leaning on my room door looking worried. “Yeah..why won’t I be..?” I said while I strap my shoes on. This is so worth it. “Cause you’re like..i don’t know..PREGNANT?” she said while she gave me a light push. “I’m going to be fine! I’m only 5 weeks. It’s not going to be that bad..” I said while putting on my lipstick. I’m only 5 weeks, how bad can 5 weeks be..? “Fine..but I warned you..” and she left.

Tumblr_l3m27akl3b1qa4328o1_500_large

Everyone was waiting at the front door for me. I was checking my dress out to see that everything is in place and perfectly perfect. I was wearing this gorgeous red dress I bought in Dior. It goes so well with my shoes. Sigh...If only the bump isn’t there. Oh well..

5291239654_4380d74064_o_large
 


We arrived at Music Face and Natasha brought us to the V.I.P booth. The first thing I saw was Yesung and I immediately went up to him. He reserved us a seat. During the show, I wanted to throw up so badly. “Are you okay, Marissa? You look kinda sick..” he said while wrapping his arms around me. I was so close to vomiting on him but thanks to my fast reflexes I quickly covered my mouth. Yuck. “I need to go to the ladies..” I said and quickly find my way to the nearest toilet bowl. I went out of the room and saw him waiting for me outside. “You’re going to miss the show..” I said while wiping my mouth with a tissue. “Whats wrong? Are you sick?” he said looking as worried as ever. I gave him a smile to calm him down, “I’m fine..just these past few days I’ve been throwing up badly..” I said.

Then, there was this waiter who brought us refreshments. YUM! Oh god I’m starving. I took all the food and ate it greedily. Gosh this is good. I looked at Yesung who is looking at me strangely. “Erm..Do you want some?” I said, the food was still in my mouth. “Err...Hahahahah! Nahh..it’s okay..” he said. Oh gosh..Does he think i’m weird? Darn you pregnancy affects. I really want to tell him why I’ve been like this. Gosh..”Erm...You’re going to miss the show, Yesung.” I said trying to make it less awkward. “I know..but I just want to show you something.” he said, he took my hand and lead me to a place inside the hall. “Yesung, where are you bringing me?” I said. We had to climb so many steps, I was getting tired. “Yesung! I’m so tired..” I said. I stopped, I couldn’t go any further! Why am I so tired? Yesung turned around and carried me up. “Yesung! What are you doing? Put me down! I’m heavy!” I said while trying to get down. “No! I’m not going to! I’m going to carry you! Okay?” He said. He walked up the stairs while carrying me. He’s so effing strong. My god..

Tumblr_lcqq1ez2gh1qbo3bfo1_500_large

We’re here” He whispered to my ear. “It’s dark. I can’t see” I said feeling confused. He pulled a curtain, we were above the stage and we could hear and see the performances clearly and we were alone together. I was amazed, I couldn’t stop smiling and looking down. Being up high makes me want to puke, but I forced myself not to. “Cheers!” he said and handed me a glass of champagne. Shoot. Alcohol, I can’t. Baby in my belly. “Err..Yesung. I can’t..” I said and refuse the drink. “Why not? Something wrong?” He said looking shocked. “Err...I just can’t. Okay, baby?” I said feeling guilty. He looked disappointed but then he thought of something and smiled. “I love you!” he shouted out of the blue. What..? “Yesung..?” I said feeling confused. He hold my hand and said, “All these years, I always loved you since the day I met you. I wanted to tell you how I feel but I wanted the right time so yeah! I just really really like you, Marissa.” he began. I let of a little tear. “Yesung..I..” I said but he ignored. “I just want to be with you but you made it so hard for me. I really want to be there with you till the day I die. Marissa, Can I Kim Jong-woon, be your boyfriend? Be your bestfriend? Be your missing piece?” he said with a hopeful smile. “Yesung..I..” I began. Okay I really need to tell him. It’s been 5 weeks. I can do this. “Yesung, I’m pregnant.” I said. He didn’t say a word.

Yesung? Baby? Say something..?” I said looking worried. Is he freaked out or...? He smiled widely, “Well then, I'm going to be a father of our child” "Wait but aren't you freaked out?" I said. He went closer, "I knew that you were pregant when you went to my dorm and you couldn't leave the toilet." he said jokingly. "So you're not mad? You're not going to leave me?" I said with a pout. "Why should I be mad? I have a gorgeous girlfriend and I'm going to be a father with the person I love. To top it off, we're kissing" "No we're not" I said. He lifted my head and we kissed.

Tumblr_l5k5ke3ocm1qzf7p7o1_500_large