Chapter 6- My all is in you.

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_ldk3dretdu1qcqf3po1_500_large

Those words, it's so powerful. It can either make you cry or die in happiness.

I looked into his eyes, it got a little watery. I can feel my heart ache, he wants an answer.

This is really difficult, I never knew it would be this hard. I really don't know how to respond when he said those powerful words. Should I say I love you too? ew? Get away from me you prev! This is more difficult than that math test I took a month ago. Love is harder than math.

"Sungmin...I..." I said. I mumbled my words. My lips were shaking. I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly He's serious face loosened up. He's pout turned into a cheeky smile, his watery eyes turned big and bright and I could see his high cheekbones showing from his smile.

What the hell..?

"You should have seen your face!" he shouted. "You look so cute!" he continued.

The butterflies I have in my stomach suddenly got washed away. "hahhahaha..yeah..I know I'm cute" I said feeling confused. I wasn't sure what's happening right now. Was that a joke or..?

Before I get a chance to say anything he interrupted me, "Let's go, pumpkin!" he said with a wink. He took my hand and lead me to the campfire.

I stopped him. "Pumpkin?" I said with a smile. Why pumpkin? Am I round or what?..

He went closer to me, "I love pumpkins" he whispered. "I love them very much" he continued, while holding my hand tightly. Suddenly, I got that funny feeling I got earlier. My cheeks turned bright red and I couldn't stop smiling. "Let's go! I'm starving!" I said before he continues to say anything.

White-halloween_large

Tumblr_l6pfvxatp71qai4jxo1_500_large

We reached the campfire. Everyone was sitting in a circle hugging their significant other except for the guys who doesn't have a significant other. I pity them, I should introduced them to one of my other friends. Everyone was looking happy and they were having a good time. Marissa is busy feeding Yesung the soup, because he is too lazy to do it himself. Such a cheesy couple, I swear. Ryeowook is busy filling up the bowls with the delicious soup he made and Idura..

where is she?

I looked around, I couldn't see anyone who is wearing a shawl. Wait! Is that her? I saw someone sitting behind Ryeowook happily eating the soup. Why isn't she helping her man? I went towards her.

"IDURA! Help Ryeowook serve the soup to the others!" I said feeling angry towards her. "I tried!" she pleaded. "But Ryeowook wants me to rest and eat the soup" she continued while having a bite of the hot soup. "How many bowls of soup did you ate?" I say looking suspicious because she looked like she's about to puke any seconds. "I ate.." before she gets to continue, Ryeowook interrupts us, "Idura! My pretty teddy bear! Here have another one, okay? You don't have to help me, I want you to rest, okay? I need to go now, the Hyugs are waiting for their food" he said sweetly. Seriously, as stupid as that sound, he's soft sweet voice melts my heart. He really cares for my best friend. 

003k3qdt_large

"Natasha! You want a bowl of soup?" he said looking at me sweetly. He's so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks. "Oh no! It's okay..serve the hyugs first" I said. He then nodded and rushed to the hot pot to serve his fellow hyugs. "I ate 4 already" Idura continued. "4!?" I shouted. "I can't help it, how can you say no to that face?" he said while pointing to Ryeowook. I turned around, he was giving us a sweet smile and a little wave. She's right..

"Idura, I need to tell you something" I said softly. I want to tell Idura about the thing happen in the tent between me and Sungmin. "It's about me and Sungmin" I said even softer. "HEY! You're wearing his jacket!" She shouted. SHHHHHHHhhhhh!!! I closed before she continues to say anything. "SHHHhhh! Shut up! NOT SO LOUD!" I said angrily. "Okay okay chill.." she said freely. I feel like smacking her face. "What do you want to talk about?" she said. Finally she behaves. I was about to say it but..

"Natasha!"

I turned around. It was Sungmin, he was holding two bowls of hot soup in his hands and from the look of it, he wants me to sit next to him.

"I have to go! I'll tell you later with the others" I said in a hurry then I walked away, walking towards Sungmin who is sitting in front of the fire. "OKAY! I'll be here!" Idura shouted from the back. I chuckled.

3385819418_69ccaf77fd_z_large

"I got you soup" Sungmin said while giving me the bowl. "Thank you" I said with a smile. I took a sip, my gosh this soup is delicious. Awesome job Ryeowook. "Sungmin! this is delicious!" I said to him with amazement. I took another bite. "Can you feed me, Natasha?" He said using his aegyo voice. "Come on! you can feed yourself.." I said to him jokingly. Does he really have to use aegyo? I turned away from him and happily eating my soup. He was still looking at me, giving me a pout and he made his eyes bigger. He started to make meow noises. I chuckled, seriously? is this the best he could do? He still continued to make the cat noises, on top of that, he started to cuddle me and hug me and say "Please feed me, beautiful.."

"Okay Okay! Enough! I'll feed you." I said to him. How can you say no to his cute face, and cute meows is my weakness. Dammit. I took his bowl and busy feeding him with the spoon. His face brighten with delight, and he started to act like a baby. "You're such a baby.." I said to him jokingly. "But you like it, don't you?" He said with a cheeky smile. I nodded. I look around to see Donghae and Rachel laughing at us. They are such kids when they are together.

Tumblr_ldez8nhwom1qdipvno1_500_large

After everyone finished eating the boys started to talk together. I took the chance and I run towards Rachel, Marissa and Idura who is busy talking. "YOU GUYS! I need to talk to you about something!" I said. "What?! What?!" Marissa said looking happy that she's going to know something. "I think.." I said. Everyone eyes got bigger and they went closer to me.

I didn't know what happen. Suddenly, I didn't have the guts to say it in front of my friends. I mouth was shut, I mumbled my words instead. "What?" Rachel said looking confused. "I think the soup is a bit too salty.." I said trying to change the subject. Everyone faces turned odd. "Seriously? that's what the big surprise is? A soup?" Marissa said angrily. I gave her an innocent smile. They continued to talk. Aishh..why can't I say it? 

5077525084_8e3553da63_z_large

After everyone had their catch up, I was feeling very sleepy. I couldn't even walk properly. Everyone had left except for Sungmin who is heading my way. I gave him my sleepy face. He smiled and immediately gave me a piggy back ride. "WOAH! What?!" I shouted. I didn't want him to carry me, what if I break his back or something. "It's okay.. I'll carry you back to the tent" he said with a warm smile. "You're sleepy anyway. You can't even walk straight" he continued.

0828smbar53_large

Before I get to say or do anything he carried me. I was praying and hoping I won't break his back but rather than him giving me a piggy back ride he carried me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his thick long neck. I looked at him in amazement. Does he really care about me? is this a dream? He looked down on me, gave me a warm smile. "What are you looking at sleeping beauty?" he said. "Oh! nothing.." I said with a smile. After that he focused on the path to our tent. I closed my eyes to sleep, but my ears were wide awake. He then, out of the blue, started to sing a lullaby. His voice was soft and sweet, I couldn't make out the song he was singing but It was beautiful.

Tumblr_kvltic7mpr1qzwid7o1_500_large

We arrived at the tent, he was still carrying me. Isn't he tired? He then put me down, he put a pink pillow under my head and gave me a warm blanket. He was sitting next to me looking at me and continued singing the lullaby he sang earlier. I smiled and thank him for his kindness. He stopped me before I get a chance to say anything else. He moved my hair away from my face and he lied down next to me still singing the lullaby. I smiled and went to sleep.

Tumblr_lcr9ehgvzx1qcfvhuo1_500_large

Sungmin's P.O.V

She looked so peaceful when she sleeps. I gave her all of my blankets just in case she is too cold since we're sleeping outside. I hope my voice is not to loud for her.

I looked at her again, hoping she's asleep. She was. I lied down facing upwards with my hand below my head. How can this be? I only met her this afternoon, is there such thing as love at first sight? Maybe she likes me because I'm a part of Super Junior. Thinking about this makes my head spin.

Aisshh..

I turned towards my right, facing Natasha.

"Sorry about earlier. Sorry I didn't have the guts to say I love you in the face. Sorry I couldn't open up my love towards you like a man. Sorry I made you feel awkward. Sorry I changed the subject earlier when I said I love you. Sorry If I hurt you or give you negative signals. I'm really sorry about earlier, I know we just met this afternoon but I felt like we met ages ago. Are we meant to be? Sorry I made you think I don't love you its just that I do, very much. All I want to say is I love you, Natasha and I hope you feel the same way." I said with a hopeful smile on my face.

After that, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.