Chapter 10 - Official Girlfriend.

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_lasmgkxu9f1qc9c9no1_400_large

Natasha's POV

We reached the campsite just in time before anyone knew we were gone. Surprisingly the drizzle stop, a ray of sunshine is shining and the sky was clear. The weather must have mood swings. The kiss was amazing and exciting. I’ve never kissed anyone before, so that kiss was special.

You know...” he said to me while holding my waist. “I’m not that kind of guy you think I am” he continue. I gave him a confused face, “What kind of guy are you then..?” “I’m actually really bad..I’m kinda of a badass..” he said with a smirk. I gave out a light laugh, “Oh really?” I said to him jokingly. “Yeah! You don’t believe me?” he said looking shocked. I know he was acting serious but he face is too cute. I wanted to say something but I figured it will be best if I just let him be. “Okay, I believe you” I said to him sweetly then I walked away letting him hang there.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldau7z6Vod1qf8wxco1_400.jpg

While I was walking towards Marissa who is busy chopping some onions, Sungmin hugged me from the back and whispered something to me, “But I am..” I turned to him, “Okay! I believe you!” I said to him, trying to make him feel better. He started to pout, looking sad and cute as ever. So cute! GOSH!Okay! fine! you’re bad! Sungmin is bad” i said to him. “LEE SUNGMIN IS BADASS!” I shouted. Before I could shout anymore, Sungmin tried to stop me. Everyone was looking at me, well us..”Shhhh! Not so loud” he whispered while covering my mouth so that I couldn’t talk.

http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/4730221/tumblr_l9wj2xyCxH1qe4a0ho1_500_large.jpg?1288693440

It was dinner time, everyone is having a feast. The food is delicious, the fire is warm and the sky is filled with twinkling stars. I was busy talking to my best friends trying to catch up. “Yesung showed me his turtles.” Marissa said while having a bite of her food. “I thought you hate turtles” I said to her while looking at Rachel and Idura who is really into Marissa’s story. “Yeah I know! I do! but he’s so into turtles which makes me want to be into too!” she said innocently. “Does that make sense?” she said to us seriously. I nodded. “How are you and Ryewook?” Rachel asked Idura who is busy happily eating her food. She looked up, gulped down her food, “Its going fine!” she said calmly. “But there is a strict no touching policy” she added. We were shocked. No hugging? No kissing? No anything? “No holding hands?” I asked her. “Of course there is! but that’s the only thing we can do..” she said looking down at the ground. “WHAT?!” Marissa shouted. “Then how do you guys like..you know...you need skin ship!” she continue. “Hey! As long as Idura and Ryeowook is happy, we should be happy for them” I said sweetly trying to back up Idura. “Natasha’s right...” Rachel added. “They’re in love! Right?” she said to Idura looking suspicious. Idura nodded innocently. “What about you and SUNGMIN!” Idura asked me, giving a wink. I blushed. Oh gosh..should I tell them about the kiss or should I just keep my mouth shut. “err..

GUYS GUYS! Lets gather together. Now..please..” Leeteuk said while trying to get everyone to sit in a circle.

We better go” I said to them. I didn’t want to tell them. I chickened out!

Guys! This has been such a wonderful experience. I met wonderful people, I made new friends and got closer to my old ones. I didn’t know playing hide and seek was so much fun and wasting Donghae’s polaroid film was fun too! I promise I’ll buy you another one..” he said while looking at Donghae. All of us laugh. Leeteuk is always the funny one, always good with words and always so thoughtful. “Now everyone! You’ve waited for this! Now its time for everyone to tell what they love about their camp buddies!” he said happily. Trying to get us into the mood. “Lets start with...” he said while trying to look for someone. “Our pretty boy Sungmin!” he pointed at Sungmin who is looking at him innocently. Sungmin stand up and greeted himself even though they knew who he was. “My camp buddy is Natasha” he said while pointing at me, soon everyone clapped. He gave me a hand and I stand up next to him. I didn’t know what to do, should I sit down or just wait for him to finish his speech. I looked around, I see Idura giving me a thumbs up and Marissa giving me a wink. Rachel is happily smiling at me. “During this few days, even though it was short, I feel like I met Natasha for years. She was very funny and helpful to me. The thing I like the most about her..is her..

I was eager to know the answer. What does he like about me?

Cheeks!” he shouted. THE HELL? Cheeks..? Seriously. Everyone looked shocked.

Her cheeks are soft to touch” then he started to my cheeks. “Squishy to pinch” he started to pinch my cheeks, everyone gave an awwhhh..It was really an awwh worthy moment. I tried to held back my laugh. “And..” he said, looking serious. I looked down, closing my eyes, scared of what hes going to do next. “Nice to kiss” then he started to give me a peck on the cheek. When he kissed me, I immediately looked up, a wide smile appear on my face, I was shocked. He was also embarrassed. “Sungmin! I didn’t know you were that romantic!” Leeteuk said.

Tumblr_le7uwgyrds1qdesreo1_500_large

Leeteuk got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. When he did that Sungmin’s smile disappeared, he looked at Leeteuk angrily. Soon everyone got up and tried to kiss my cheek. “Wait! HYUG! I’m not done yet” he shouted trying to break up everyone. I know Sungmin is aegyo and all but when he’s angry, he is really angry. Everyone went back to their seats and listen to him like a good boy. He gave out a big sigh..”No words can describe Natasha, whenever I look at her I skip a beat. My heart beats faster and slower at the same time, when I’m with her I feel at home. So I just want to say is..” he said. He kneeled down on one knee and looked me at admiringly. Ooooohhhhh my gosh. Is he proposing? What? But I’m too young to get married. “Natasha, I want to be more than friends, I want us to be together. I want our hearts to be as one and I want to be the one who will be there for you when you needed me the most. Natasha..” he said looking into my eyes. My eyes started to get watery. This is so sweet. His words is so touching. “Be my girlfriend, be my missing piece, be my queen?” he said holding my hand. He took out his ring from his pinky and slipped it into my finger. He stood up and whisper, “The ring is only temporary, we can get a better one” he said jokingly. I smile even though the ring was not as jjang but it was beautiful to me. Everyone started to clap.

I am now officially the girlfriend of Super Junior's Lee Sungmin.

I521cx_large