Chapter 16 - Get well soon, Let's Pray...

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_lf0ppypcc71qd5i7to1_500_large

Idura’s POV

Okay, today is going to be good good night.

Yup! Why wouldn’t it be..?

A few minutes ago, I just found out my best friend got pregnant by a guy she’s not even married to.

We’re going to this fancy once every 3 years music concert played by the best musicians.

I’m going with Super Junior Kim Ryeowook and we have to act like we’re not even together. Actually, I’m not sure if we’re even together together. Like an item..

Lastly,

I’m going to wear a dress tonight. Oh snap...

The-tourist_angelina-jolie-white-dress_image-credit-optimum-films_large

You look lovely..” A familiar voice whispered in my ear. He’s hot breathe touched my skin makes my body tingle. I turned to Ryewook who is sitting next to me looking at me in the eye. “I like you’re dress..” he continued. We’re already at the hall sitting in the VIP booth. Emma, my best friend since high school opened the show and she’s amazing. Absolutely amazing. “You’re the one who picked it out for me..” I compliment him. I have a feeling he wanted me to say that. He smirked and immediately looked at my shoes. “Wow! I like you’re shoes! Did I buy that for you too..?” he said while scratching the back of his head. “No! I bought it myself using my hard earn money! I saved it up for months just for this special occasion with you..” I said with a smile and I rest my head on his shoulder, admiring the music playing. “So, the shoes really means a lot to you, huh..?” he said while holding my hand. “Yeah..I deserved it” I said while closing my eyes. The music really wants to make me sleep. We both enjoyed the beautiful music together.

Img_831999_121793759_large

After the concert, everyone got up and leave. Everyone made their way to the exit and I was trying to find my friend but they all disappeared. Typical.. while I made my way out of the door I got a text message from Ryeowook.

Wait for me..stay where you are..

I also tried to find him but they were too many people around so I gave up and waited. After 5 minutes, the hall is almost empty. Where in the world is Ryeowook? I decide to send him a text.

Wookie! Where are you? It’s been 5 minutes. I’m going~

I pressed send but then my phone rang a second later. Another text message for the guy who is keeping me waiting.

Don’t GO! Please! Come inside. It’s cold..I’m in the hall..

Finally! Gosh..I made my way looking cranky. I’m cold, tired, sleepy and now he wants me to go back in..? and where in the world are my friends? I guess he’s sending me home then..

While I made my way back to the hall, I could hear someone playing the piano and I knew it was Ryeowook. What is he doing now..? I opened the grand door and my face bright up when I saw him sweetly playing the piano. This guy can melt any girls heart, while I swiftly walked towards the stage to get a better look, my phone suddenly rang. He immediately stopped playing when he saw my worried face. “Idura, what’s wrong? What happen?” he said worriedly. “I have to go, It’s an emergency.” I said while making my way out of the hall.

“IT’S MARISSA!”

5315078851_5e3ffc0644_z_large

I got out of the hall while Ryeowook is busy chasing me. I successfully got a taxi, while I made my way in,  he stopped me. “Ryeowook I have to go..it’s Marissa.” while I was trying to let go of myself. I couldn’t bare to look into he’s sad puppy dog eyes which was filled with tears. Without thinking I placed my lips on top of his. Suddenly, sparks fly. Even though it was a short kiss but it was so meaningful. “I’m going with you..” he said without hesitation. While we were in the car, I said to the driver “ To the nearest Hospital please!!” “Hospital?! Why?” Ryeowook said. He’s face was full of fear, so was mine. “It’s marissa..she fell down the stairs..

We arrived at the hospital and made our way towards the counter. The nurse told us to wait in the waiting room with several others. All of the Super Junior members were waiting anxiously and I could see Natasha crying on Sungmin’s shoulders while he tries to comfort her the best he can. Rachel is in Donghae arms tearing away and Eunhyuk is crying he’s way. I went to Leeteuk who is sitting on the chair looking serious as I can see tears falling from he’s eyes. “What happen?” I said softly. “Marissa, she fell down the stairs..we both don’t know how..” Leeteuk said while wiping he’s tears away. “Where Yesung hyug?” Ryewook asked while trying to comfort he’s hyung. “He’s in the restroom, he couldn’t bare to look at us, he needs to be alone.” Leeteuk said while pointing towards the men’s bathroom.

Tumblr_laqwvirlpo1qzuoa7o1_400_large

Finally, after 30 minutes the doctor came out of the operating room. “Is she alright, doctor?” Natasha said while holding onto Sungmin’s hand. “She’s perfectly fine..” doctor said while wiping the sweat from he’s forehead. “What about the baby?” Yesung said while storming out of the men’s room. He’s eyes were red and swollen from crying and he’s hair is in a mess. “About the baby...erm..We’re making a few test and hopefully we will know by tomorrow..” He said. Suddenly, Natasha burst out crying, Sungmin immediately gave her a hug and comfort her like a boyfriend should. Yesung also burst out crying and he tried to smash a wall. Leeteuk tried to prevent him from doing more bazaar things. Yesung couldn’t help but to cry even more. Of course, he’s the father of the baby. “Sir try to calm down, we don’t know yet. The baby might be alive. We shall know tomorrow.” he began. Those words calmed me down a little. “In the mean time, Marissa wants to see you all..but don’t be so loud, she needs her rest.
Immediately all of us ran towards her. Yesung sat next to her and held her hand. Marissa looked weak and tired. She has a few stitches on her face and her eyes were obviously tired. “Are you okay?” Natasha said while pouring a cup of water for Marissa to drink. “It’s okay..thanks..erm..I feel fine..Thanks guys” she said while trying to smile. A tear dropped from Yesung’s face, “Why honey? Whats the matter? erm..Hows the baby?” Marissa face turned red and confused. “Can you guys give us a minute..?” Yesung requested and we made our way out of the room to give them privacy.

Tumblr_lbtbyanf5a1qb3vhoo1_500_large

“I think we can go back home now...” Heechul said while trying to comfort Leeteuk who is busy wiping he’s tears away. “Sungmin, can I stay over at your house tonight?” Natasha said while resting her head on Sungmin’s shoulder and sipping her chocolate milk. “Of course you can..” Sungmin said while trying to get a sip too. “Donghae..? Me too..?” Rachel said while getting her bag ready. Donghae nodded. “Do you want to stay over too?” Ryeowook suggested. “Thank you..” I mouth my words and gave him a warm smile. He put his arms around me, “Let’s pray for the baby, Marissa and Yesung” he said softly. “You mean so much to me..” he whispered in my ear. Those words melted my heart and I just kept listening to his heart beat.

35850_131005046937479_103393059698678_141171_3460665_n_large

Get well soon, Marissa and Baby.

Tumblr_leq2hgcxw71qcbweno1_500_large