Chapter 18 - Can I still..?

I want to fall in love with you.

Natasha's POV

4094331083_045bbc74fc_z_large

Natasha..?” Sungmin said softly while giving me the cup of tea he made. I just stare at the tv blankly thinking about the baby which is inside my bestfriend. Please let it live. “You have to drink this..It’ll make you feel better.” I swayed my head from side or side giving him the signal I didn’t want to eat or drink. He gave up, put the tea on the table and give me a hug. “It’s going to be alright. Everything is..” he whispered in my ear. Before I could say or do anything the phone rang. We immediately look at it, who could ruin this perfect moment? “Hello?” Sungmin said looking curious. I could hear someone from the other line, sounds familiar. Sungmin nodded and hang up. He looked into my eyes and smiled widely. “Why are you so happy..?” I said while sipping the tea. “You’re going to be an aunt.” My eyes widen, I almost spilled the tea on him and I couldn’t help but to smile.

Tumblr_lees88s5cd1qar5a9o1_500_large

I quickly took the phone from him and called Marissa as soon as possible. Stupid girl, PICK UP! Hello?” she said, she sound weak but happy at the same time. “Is it true? I’m going to be an aunt?” I said, my voice was high and squeaky. “Yup! I’m going to be a mom!” she said, I could hear Yesung from the background shouting ‘YES!’ “Is that Yesung?” I said. “Yep! He’s so happy when he got the news. He couldn’t wait to become a father, he already bought the clothes and we didn’t even know if it’s a girl or a boy yet.” she said sounding happy. “Natasha!” Sungmin shouted from the other room. “Okay! I have to go! Classes starting soon” I said, I don’t want to go to class! DON’T WANNA! Okay now I sound like a 4 year old. Marissa gave a chuckle, “HAH! I don’t have to..in the hospital remember?” “Yeah Yeah..okay have to go bye! get well soon!” I said then hung up. “Coming, Ming!” I shouted while getting my stuff.

Tumblr_kpwf6cpt5x1qzr91ro1_500_large

In the car I couldn’t stop smiling, It’s a nice feeling to know your bestfriend is alright! Baby is alive, I’m going to be a aunt. OH GOSH! I need to buy clothes. I need to go to Baby Dior, Gap Kids. So many things to buy! “Natasha?” Sungmin said while focusing on the road. “You really like babies don’t you?” I look at him with a smile. Of course I love babies except toddlers. Toddlers don’t really like me. “Yeah! Babies are great, but toddlers hate me.” Sungmin laughed, “I like babies too, toddlers love me” He said with a smirk. “You’re point is..? and stay focus on the road” I said. He’s so arrogant sometimes. “So, my point is maybe you and I..could you know..” My jaw dropped, aegyo king say what? WHAT? “Sungmin! We’re not even married yet dude.” I said and gave him a light push. “Yeah I know..” he said and the smile still wouldn’t go. “Sungmin?” I said softly. “Yes..?” “Erm..You know how to play the piano right?” “Of course I do. Do you want to learn?” I really love the piano it’s just that I quit for a reason, and now I can’t even play my favorite song. “It’s okay, its just that I used to play..but I quit for some reasons.” I said and fold up my arms. I’m not comfortable talking about this. “Okay..you know if you have any problem you can tell me..I’m your boyfriend after all” he said and gave me a sweet smile, acting all aegyo.

Tumblr_lei9rwroqk1qcfwbyo1_500_large

After Class, I was waiting for Idura and Rachel in the waiting room. Where could they be? Suddenly I got a text 8 minutes later.

Sorry Tash~ I’m going to have dinner with Ryeowook. I think Rachel is visiting Marissa at the hospital.

Oh great. So I waited 15 minutes and for what..? NOTHING. Sungmin is busy practicing in the SM building and now I have to use the bus. While I was getting out of the building, I could hear someone playing the piano in the other room.

6433_by_postwar_melancholy_large

I should just ignore..

I tried but couldn’t. Shoot. The music is just to beautiful, it’s like magnet. Just like me and Sungmin. I follow the music and it went louder. What if it’s a serial killer and not Sungmin. The music is coming from the door at the end of the hall.

I went inside and I could see a handsome man playing ‘In my Dreams’ on the piano. In my dreams? THAT’S MY DREAM! I’ve always wanted to play in my dreams since I was 14, or since Emma knew how to play it and I always cry when she plays it because it’s such a beautiful song to play on the piano.

Piano-26-06-2007_large

I went closer and ended up seating in the audience and he still didn’t notice me. He was playing it with a lot of passion and energy, the hair on my skin went up and I felt nervous. Heart thumping, eyes went big and watery. Suddenly I started to cry. Crying because not only it’s my dream to play but I had a bad awful experience with piano.

Tumblr_lf34i1c0u91qdj6v9o1_400_large

My cried even louder, tears are falling down my face like it’s a waterfall and my eyes turn red and swollen.

Suddenly the mysterious guy stopped playing when he heard a noise.

Sungmin Oppa?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfevqmCcyN1qacetbo1_500.jpg

Sungmin ran as fast as he could to me and sat down next to me looking confused as ever he didn’t know what to do so he hugged me tightly. “Why are you crying?” he said looking worried. “I...I...I want to play in my dreams..” I said while crying, I bet he wasn’t sure what I was saying. “What? I can’t hear you? Calm down” He said while my hair. “I...I...want to play the piano...in my dreams..” I said while rubbing my eyes. “Ohhh...sayang..It’s okay..I can teach you..” he said with a warm smile. “But..but..I tried to play...I really want to play..but I can’t..” I said while trying to hold back my tears. Sungmin couldn’t bare to see me like this so he hugged me as tightly as he could. “It’s going to be okay..” “How do you know?” “Because..I love you..” I let go of the hug, look at him in the eye.

What..?” I said with a light smile.

Couple,happy,hug,love,man,woman-238728ec5e4a2166906ea0a86945df7a_h_large

Nothing..” and he hugged me tightly. I knew what he said but I just ignore it this time, the sound of his heart beat calmed me like a baby drinking warm milk. “Sungmin..?” I said while wiping my tears away. “Yeah, Sayang?” he said still me like I’m a little kid scared of something. “Is that offer still open?” i said with my aegyo. “What offer..?” He said lifting my head with he’s soft hands. “Moving in with you?” I said with a smile. He’s jaw dropped, he’s eyes lift up and he couldn’t stop smiling. “Sungmin, I want to move in with you” I said with a big smile. I hugged him and kissed him, feeling happy as I can be.

 image 

Nothing can go wrong.

Tumblr_leazbzwhly1qbo3bfo1_500_large