Chapter 8- The past brought us together.

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_l5byiydqlg1qc1frwo1_500_large

 

Marissa’s P.O.V

When Leeteuk said my name and this dorky guys name, I felt happy. Yesung just had to hug me from the back and sway me around, he makes me feel special. Even though he’s not the hottest guy in super junior, he is to me.

Lets go” he whispered to me.

Where?” I questioned him.

Away from here, away from everyone” he answered.

Oh my god..is he going to me? why me? why now? why him? I felt my heart beating even faster and stronger. My palms started to get sweaty, shoot.

We make our way towards the woods, he was holding my hand and leading me there. I looked back to see Sungmin and Natasha going back to their tents, Rachel and Idura whispering about something funny. I stopped him before he can go any further.
He turned around, confused, “Whats wrong?” he said. “Yesung..where are you bringing me?” I questioned him feeling scared. I need to defend myself.

Tumblr_lcjnsx6aiz1qaqs44o1_500_large

The minute I looked into his eyes, my worries start to suddenly disappear, out of the blue with no reason at all. His eyes were comforting, brown and pure. He went closer to me holding both of my hands with his, his hands were warm. I know people think he’s hands are small but it was big for me. I blushed didn’t know what to do or what he’s doing right now. He looked like he wanted to kiss me, but I’m not ready to go this far, I mean we just met this afternoon!

He looked into my eyes looking serious as ever, but he is so handsome without a doubt. “Do you trust me?” he finally said. My heart started to sink. “I..I..yeah, i do” I whispered. “Then you have nothing to worry about” He said with his eyes so pure. I smiled.

Tumblr_lcg6v9vouv1qd87w2o1_500_large

He brought me somewhere in the woods. There’s a little space where they are logs to sit on and shelter to hide from the rain. The place was surrounded by tall thick trees. It was a calm place, a place where you can relax and think, a place to talk.

oh shoot..

Is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend? But we just met? Aishh..too many thoughts going through my head.

Do you like it?” he questioned me. He was sitting down on the logs and signaling me to sit next to him. I went there to sit next to him. The log is wet but I didn’t care, as long as I am with him, nothing matters. He started to put his arms around me and I leaned my body next to his, resting my head on his shoulders. “Am I heavy to you?” I questioned him looking innocent. He looked down, giving me an odd face “You were never heavy to me” He said softly, “The only thing that is heavy is my love towards you” he continued. My cheeks started to go red, I didn’t know how to respond to that. Oh gosh..I hope I won’t fart.

Tumblr_l3p1ufzgtq1qbm2smo1_500_large

What are you thinking about?” he asked me looking worried. “Nothing!” I quickly reply him. “Why do you look scared, worried?” he asked me. He lift my head form his shoulder, he’s eyes were innocent. “You look like you’re scared of love, scared of being hurt. Am I right?” His questions are starting to become serious. My eyes started to become watery. “I had a bad experience of love.” I reply to him. I wanted to cry but by looking at his face, I try to hold back my tears. “Tell me everything..” he whispered to my ear. He really wants to know.

Tumblr_lcvw4roona1qd9lrdo1_500_large

A few years ago, when I was a senior in high school, I met a guy. I signed up for a musical and I got the lead part, same with Natasha. The guy got the lead part too and we had to act like we’re in love. Soon the acting became real. We became more than friends but we weren’t an item yet. He was the sweetest guy but soon it became ugly. When the musical ended we grew a part. He quickly got a girlfriend and he pretended like he doesn’t even know I exist. All of his friends make fun of me and the only person who was there are Idura, Rachel and Natasha. Since then I didn’t like to be in love, I was scared to get hurt again” I said while crying. He immediately hugged me tightly trying to calm me down. “But then I met you and now I don’t know what to do..” I said making me more confused.

He stopped me form moving, hold both of my hands and looked me in the eye, “I’m not that guy, I’m not a guy who just plays with someone’s heart, I’m not the guy who would hurt someone as beautiful as you, I’m not the kind of guy who would leave you when you needed me the most” he said looking serious. I didn’t know what to do. He’s an idol! He can’t date. I’m scared of being in love. “How do you know I can trust you! How do you know you’re not just a normal guy” I said crying. My eyes were burning from all that crying. I hate that memory. I want to erase it form my mind. Thinking about it makes my heart hurt. “Because I really truly love you” he shouted.

16f70b4c_large

He loves me? But we just met? “what?..” I said softly. “A few years ago, SM made a mini concert for trainees who wanted to sing. I met a girl who sang the song Just the way you are, her voice blew me away, her english was perfect and her beauty was breath taking. I fell in love, I wanted to meet her again but I heard the company shut her down and send her home, so I didn’t meet her, And that someone is named Marissa.” he said to me while smiling. Its true, I auditioned for SM but they shut me down for no smart reason. I gave up and went back home.

How do you..? But that was ages ago, you were there?” I said. I mumbled my words. “I fell in love with her since. Then I figured out Donghae is dating one of her friends so I waited for you.” he continued. “You waited?” I asked him innocently. I wiped my tears away, he fell in love with me for 4 years? He waited for me for 4 years?

I love you too” I said to him. “Marissa..I love you for 4 years. I will not leave you for anything. Trust me!” he said to me while holding both of my hands. “I finally met you” He said. “I finally meet you too!” I said to him while trying to hold back my tears.

Tumblr_l7jhyw8bm71qzgg65o1_500_large 

Cause you’re amazing..just the way you are..” he started to sing. I smiled widely, he’s english is cute. “Shhh..Yesung you’re english ..” I said jokingly.
He started to hug me tightly, I rest my body on his, I can hear his heart beat. This is bliss. “Lets get ready for dinner” I said to him. He still didn’t want to let go. “Yesung, we have to go..” I said to him with a serious tone. He let go off me, I stood up and start to head my way back to camp but me hugged me tigtly from the back..He whispered to my ear..

I’ll never let you go..

Tumblr_la3c6c7rao1qdp3nbo1_500_large