Chapter 17 - EmKyu.

I want to fall in love with you.

Aeyboaf8-p250469_large

Emma’s POV

Okay I can so do this.

Ms.Emma, you’re on in about 5 minutes..”

5 Minutes..? Okay..phew..No problem.

I’ve done a lot of concerts before..

Why am I so nervous for this one?..

I look out of the red curtain, okay the hall is totally booked. Important people are attending, they want to hear beautiful music. Oh god! Is that the guy from CN Blue? AH! Minho is here too! Natasha would love this..Oh god? B2ST is here too?

Tumblr_lbgg8cbo3i1qeybguo1_500_large

I take a deep breathe and try to relax and soothe the butterflies in the stomach. I take a look again, this time in the VIP booth. Okay, so Super Junior is here. Oh god...SUPER JUNIOR? Don’t panic, just breathe. Suddenly, my body is shaking and my heart is beating so hard, I think the stage crew man can hear it. Okay, so there’s Idura and Ryeowook, Shindong and he’s lovely Girlfriend and Eunhyuk and...Leeteuk..Oh there’s Kyuhyun.

OH SNAP? WHAT?

Kyuhyun? CHO KYUHYUN IS HERE? TONIGHT?

Okay, now panic. Oh gosh, Oh gosh. No big deal, I’m going to rock it and impress everyone especially Kyuhyun. I’ve been Kyuhyun bias since the first time I saw Super Junior, and I haven’t look back since.

Ms.Emma? You have 2 minutes.” the stage crew man said to me while looking at his check list. I nodded and make my way in the middle of the stage. While I was walking, everyone started to clap and I tried to not look at Kyuhyun who is also clapping.

I make a bow and started to play. I take a deep breathe and here I go...

Story_of_a_girl_by_doralovey-d30vj9m_large

Kyuhyun POV

Aishh...

Hurry up, I need to get back and make the high score again!

Hyung, what is taking them so long?” I said while folding my arms. I really dislike waiting. “Kyu, just relax. Maybe their getting ready. You can play starcraft tomorrow..” Ryeowook said to me while putting his arms around he’s significant other. Aishh..those two..I look around and Donghae is with he’s girlfriend. How long have they dated? GET MARRIED ALREADY! I look at Leeteuk who is busy flirting with a woman and Heechul who is fixing he’s hair. Shindong is with he’s fiancee making puppy dog noise again. GET A ROOM! Eunhyuk is busy talking to Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I’m alone again. Siwon is busy talking to Minho and everyone is busy except me. I look down at the hall and pout..

Tumblr_lc8rg2pr4a1qep6eto1_500_large

Suddenly the light were shut off and it was dark, the spotlight was on this girl holding a violin. I usually don’t clap but my hand automatically clapped itself and I automatically have a smile on my face. I turn to Ryeowook who is busy talking to Idura. “Hyung, who’s that girl?” “That’s Emma! She’s my friend since high school..” Idura answered me. Did I ask her..? Aishh..Nevermind. At least I know her name. I smiled and lie back on my seat and enjoy the performance by ‘Emma’

Emma’s P.O.V

I went backstage straight to my dressing room. That wasn’t so bad.. except I couldn't stop blushing everytime I lay my eyes on Kyuhyun. “That was great, Ms.Emma” the same stage crew man said while following me back to my room. I stopped him before he could come in, “Thank you, OKAY! Bye!” I said and quickly sat on my chair. Haih..

Tumblr_lccxkuwzyo1qd9lrdo1_500_large

After the concert, I packed up my things and made my way out. While I made my way to the back door, theres a door and it was open. I was curious so I open it to find a white grand piano. I have a sudden urge to play it, what the heck! I put my bag down and my way to the piano. I sat down and I felt happy. Hmmm...What am I going to play? So many songs to play? ..... ..... ..... .... ....

AH! I KNOW!

The first Super Junior song I know to play on the piano. When me and my friends were in high school they always ask me to play this for them and I was happy to but then it got annoying since they want me to play it all the time. I placed my hand on the keyboard and play it swiftly. I even hum a little. I closed my eyes and feel in the music swimming into my blood stream.

I can hear something..?

Hello?..” I shouted. Okay scary..Calm down just call the police, I got my phone ready, I just need to press call. “Don’t worry, it’s only me..” A guy’s voice said. “I can’t see you, show yourself..” I said bravely. He’s voice was calm and sweet. Deep and special like I’ve heard it before. Then he started to sing the song I was playing earlier. “Can you continue what you played just now?” He said. I look up to see Kyuhyun who is staring into my eyes. Oh my gadd. I’ve been dreaming for this day since I first lay my eyes on you. I nodded and played. Soon we both started to jam, Kyuhyun is singing he’s heart out while i’m passionately playing ‘In My Dreams’ on the piano.

Tumblr_leu6qzvdrr1qdgkw9o1_400_large

We were laughing and playing and jaming our way but then both of our phones rang at the same time. Strange...It’s a text message..
I dropped my phone and quickly got my things, so did Kyuhyun and together we made our way. “You’re going to the hospital too?” I said while trying to get a taxi. Gosh! Wheres the taxi when you need one? Kyuhyun nodded and he effortlessly got a taxi. What? how? “Nearest hospital please!” Kyuhyun said while taking out he’s tie. “Do you think Marissa will be alright..? “Let’s pray and hope for the best..” We both nodded and held hands.

Tumblr_levn0gvbsk1qce0xro1_500_large