Chapter 20 - Love You More.

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_lfhqeqa34d1qdqgr4o1_500_large

Natasha’s POV

I was walking down the streets of Seoul heading towards music school. I have class in about 1 hour , great..I’m so tired.

*stomach growling*

Can’t go to class with an empty stomach right? I look everywhere to find a ramen stall to eat. Oh theres one near the building. I rush to the ramen stall, oh dammit. Theres a long line.

I waited anyway since I’m so hungry.

Okay, I got my delicious ramen, I’m a happy person. While I was getting into the building I saw a flyer being put up. “A new announcement?” I thought to myself. I was slowly walking to the bulletin board and there I saw it.

SM Entertainment AUDITION
AGES BETWEEN: 16-25
YOU CAN EITHER: SING, DANCE, PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT.
COME ALL.
AUDITION IS ON: 16 of OCTOBER. AT 12pm
VENUE: SM MUSIC BUILDING.


My jaw dropped, I have an idea. I’m so going. I think I’ll do dancing or singing. Hmmm...
I looked at the time, oh shoot i’m 5 minutes late!..

After class, I was waiting in the waiting room, waiting for Sungmin to pick me up but I’m still thinking about the audition. What if I’m in and I’ll become an Idol like Sungmin, or maybe better, more famous than Sungmin. Hehehe..

Sad,girl,bw,photo,black,and,white,deviant-6a117882b0a7222e09c732b0e4350f77_h_large

While I was daydreaming about how I’ll be when i’m an idol, Sungmin just had to honk.
I walked towards the car and open the door with a cheeky grin on my face. “What are you smiling about..?” I just ignore him and gave him a nod, “Oh..Nothing..” I say trying to act cheeky. “Tell me! this must be something good..” he said and he off the car’s engine. “Tell me or we’ll going to be here for a long time..” “Fine..” I take a deep breath, “What if I went to the SM audition?” Sungmin was speechless, he just stood there. “They are having an audition and maybe I can sing or dance!” “Yeah..sure you should join..if you want-” “AND maybe I can become an Idol like you, and maybe if I become an Idol we can go out in public!” “Err...okayy..but what if you don’t become an idol or if they don’t choose you?” “Then..erm..it’s their lost..” I said while looking outside the car, day dreaming of myself becoming an idol. “Okay then, if you want to become an Idol like me, I can help you become one. No problem” he said with a smile while putting in the keys into the car and starting the engine. “Thanks, honey..” I said and I sit back and enjoy the ride. “I made us dinner” he said while focusing on the road. “REALLY? what did you make?” I said, I was still hungry even thought I just ate ramen and hour ago. “You’ll see..” he said with a smirk.

Tumblr_l9bqy6v2hl1qbose0o1_500_large

He opened the door and I rushed to the sofa, I dropped my bag on the floor and just dropped myself on the sofa looking dead and tired. “Come..dinner is in my room..” he said while poking me. “Shhh...I’m tired, leave me alone.” I said with covering my face with the pillow. “But the food is going to get cold!” He said with an aegyo voice. “Carry me..?” I said while closing my eyes. He then carried me to his room and dropped me on his bed. “So comfortable..” I said while cuddling on his pink hello kitty pillow. “Open your eyes at least..” he said. I’m not sure what is he doing right now since I’m closing my eyes. I open my eyes to see the room is dark but it was twinkling with stars on the wall. It feels like i’m in outer space, so peaceful and quiet. The room is cold but it is manageable.  Sungmin is out of the room to get something. I look down on the floor to see a candle light dinner on the floor. Like a midnight picnic in his room. I could hear someone coming so I position myself for a kiss. I close my eyes and hope it is Sungmin.

Natasha?! What are you doing?

Wait..that doesn’t sound like Sungmin at all, sounds more like..
I open my eyes and I was shocked to see

Ryeowook?!” I whispered. “What are you doing here? more importantly, where’s Sungmin?

Ryeowook gave me the look, “Hahahaha! Sungmin is in the kitchen, getting ready. I’m here because Sungmin needs help making the food.” He said giving me a proud smile. “Ryeowook! Help!” Sungmin shouted from the kitchen. “Time to help your boyfriend, oh and he made all this.” he said while looking at the room. It’s really beautiful and romantic. Very Sungmin.

Tumblr_let5ynk0xg1qfdmfyo1_500_large

Tumblr_la42uljgve1qbo2rso1_500_large

Suddenly, I could hear someone opening the door. Thankfully, it’s Sungmin. “I heard what you did..” he said while carrying the tray of food. “Yeah..yeah..Ryeowook told you?” Sungmin nodded and placed the tray on the floor. Hmm..looks delicious hopefully it taste delicious too. “I made Pumpkin pie, Broccoli Soup and ramen.” “Ramen..? wow, thats hard to make..” Sungmin chuckled then blush. “Yeah..I know how you love ramen, you can eat it everyday so I made it. and and..I know you love your mom home-made broccoli soup so I tried to make. I also made my famous pumpkin pie for you..” I couldn’t help but to give him a hug, he’s so sweet. Then I pinched his cheeks.



Now, I want to talk about you..” Sungmin said while filling the bowl of soup. “Talk about what..?” I said looking worried. Is he going to talk about the bag I bought using he’s money? I’M SO SORRY SUNGMIN. IT WAS ON SALE. “I’m SORRY! It was on sale! I didn't mean to.” Sungmin stared at me looking confused. “What are you talking about, Natasha?
Wait..so this is not about the bag? “Erm..nothing nothing nothing. Keep talking.” I said giving him a smile. “Okay, anyway..I want to talk about you..” My heart stopped, “Me?” I said while taking a sip of water. What does he want to talk about..?

You know, we’ve been dating for about 10 months from now and I don’t know much about you..” he said while looking away. We’ve been dating that long? Woah..

And I know mostly It’s my fault since I have to go to the studio and work and go to interviews so now I want to know more about you..” he said while trying to feed me the pumpkin pie. Gosh this is delicious. “Okay, erm..-

“Let’s start with the piano thing. Why can’t you play?” he said while trying to cool down the ramen. I hate talking about this. “Well..when i was young-” “WAIT!” Sungmin shouted while taking a pillow and cuddling it like a little boy. I blush, awh he’s so cute. “Okay..So when I was young, I used to play piano and I was quite good at it. Actually I was really good at it.” I said with a smile. Sungmin is there looking interested. “And then..? Why can’t you play it anymore?

Okay here’s the difficult part. “Well during the international competition, my mom fell sick. Actually, she was sick for 4 years but during that time it was really serious. She had to go to an important operation.” I said then I could feel a tear coming down. I didn’t realize I was crying. “Her operation was on the same day as my recital. I didn’t know she was going for an operation, I thought she went to the hospital for a check-up or something. So I attended my recital and played and got first place, got a scholarship to Germany and France but then on that same night I got a call from my dad and he told me my mom just..” I stopped couldn’t bare the pain anymore. Sungmin hugged me and calmed me down. “Passed away..So I stopped playing the piano since it brings back those horrible memories. Worst part is that, I didn’t even say goodbye or say I’m sorry for all the sins I made” I said and I couldn’t stop crying.

Transformers2-trailer_037_40858537_large

Sungmin started to cry too but very little, he got tears in his eyes. “Why are you crying, Ming?” I said while wiping the tears away. Sungmin didn’t say a word, he just gave me a pout and gave me a big hug, “I’m so proud to call you my girlfriend” he whispered to my ear. “but I love the piano so much, but I forgot everything and-” “OKAY! I’ll teach you. No problem. We can even start from scratch” I smiled widely. Is this a dream? I mean seriously. Is this? I gave him the signal for him to give me a kiss. He came closer to me and gave me a kiss. “Come..”  he said and he lifted me up from the ground and drag me to a place. “Where are you taking me?” I said while trying to get the last bite of the ramen. “Somewhere come!” He said and we ended up in front of a door. “We’re going to learn the piano, starting from now.” He said and he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Tumblr_le40orxynu1qeosc5o1_500_large