Chapter 7- Forbidden Love.

I want to fall in love with you.

 

Tumblr_l4f3ao2ekk1qaskfmo1_500_large

Idura's P.O.V

When Leeteuk announced that Me and Ryeowook are camp buddies, I was worried. Worried not because I'm going to mess up my one and only chance to be with him but worried that I'll get out of control. Worried I'll make a sin. I looked down on my shoulder, Ryeowook is resting his head. His hair smells like baby shampoo and it's so soft like Natasha's. He looked up to me, gave me a smile, he's eyes are twinkling , I couldn't help but to smile back at him.

"Ryeowook! Come here!" Leeteuk shouted at him. All the boys were in a circle except for Sungmin who is leading Natasha back to their tents. I hope they are not doing anything  that is forbidden. Ryeowook unwrapped his hands and ran towards his hyugs, "I'll be back!" he shouted at me, I nodded giving him a sign that I'll be here.

I ran towards Rachel who is busy looking at the list. "Rachel! I can't be paired up with Ryeowook. I can't even give him a hug but I'm sleeping in the same tent as him?" I whispered to her softly. Rachel gave me an odd look, "You're just sleeping in the same tent as him, it's not like you're doing anything" she said with a wink. I let out a big sigh. "But still! It's against my principles!" I shouted at her. Then, everyone started to look at me. "Idura! So what you're sleeping in the same tent as Ryeowook! You're not doing anything wrong!" she shouted. "I know! But can I change camp buddies?" I said with an innocent smile. She turned around to find other guys who are camp buddy-less. "Do you want to be paired up with Heechul instead?" she said softly. We turned towards Heechul who is looking at our way giving us a seductive look and a y wink. Then we both started to laugh loudly. "That's even worse!" I said.

4694728889_dab7c82bff_large

Ryeowook P.O.V

I ran towards my hyugs who are hurdling together. They we're talking about what pranks they should do to the girls. Honestly, I don't agree with this suggestion but they are my hyugs, I can't do anything. I looked around to see Idura and Rachel whispering  about something. Idura didn't seem to notice I was looking at her the whole time. They were giggling and smiling like best friends should. I went to pay attention to my hyugs but I heard Idura saying that she wanted to change camp buddies. My heart started to sink, why would she do that? Do I smell bad? Does she not like me? These thoughts started to make me sad. Didn't know what to do, I went to pay attention to my hyugs..

Idura's P.O.V

"So can I?" I said to Rachel. "You like him, right?" she questioned me. "Of course! since we were teenagers!" I replied her with a warm smile. "But you know my religion! I just can't!" I continued. "Just try for one night! If you still can't, Me and Donghae will figure something out" she said. Rachel is always the one I can tell my problems to. I look up to her, she is my unnie. My pretty unnie. She is very responsible and caring. That's why when I have a problem, I always turned to her. "Thank you Rachel" I said with a warm smile.

It's not that I don't love Ryeowook, I do but my religion forbidden me to show my love towards him. I would call my love towards Ryeowook 'Forbidden Love'. I give out a big sigh and walk away from Rachel. 

 

Couple,love,sentimientos-cd9abff4c46a02e8ee74ef203b03c6cf_h_large

I could see Ryeowook is waiting for me. He gave me a warm smile and a flower he just plucked in the woods. I felt flattered. "Thank you, Ryeowook. Did you just plucked this in the woods?" I questioned him. He giggled and nodded. He then took my hand and lead me to a place in the woods. It was somewhere in the woods. 

Tumblr_lda8c2hqrn1qbtq2lo1_500_large

The trees were big and tall. I looked up, I could see a tree house. "Cool!" I shouted while he was busy climbing up the steps to the tree house. "Come up!" he shouted down at me. To tell you the truth, I was a little scared to climb on tress but since Ryeowook is there my fears got washed away. "I'm a little scared!" I shouted at him. "It's okay! I'm here, there's nothing to be afraid of!" he said with a warm smile. I then bravely climbed up the trees to the tree house. I was scared to climb up but when I look up and saw his smile, I got the guts to climb up. He gave me a hand to help me, I accept it. 

The tree house was big and old. I went to a place where they are writings on it. 'Super Junior 13 forever! Hwaiting!' craved on the wood. I smiled, that was really sweet. "Me and the hyugs founded this place a few years ago when they were 13 of us" he said softly. "This place is top secret, you are the first person who is not in super junior who gets to see this" he continues. "Why are you showing me this, Ryewook?" I said to him. "Because you're special and sweet" he replied with a shy smile on his face. I smiled. "Do you like me, Idura?" he said to me. 

"Yeah I do.." I said softly, didn't know how to answer that hard question. "If you do, why did you want to change camp buddies? Why didn't you want to hug me earlier ?" he said feeling worried. I didn't know how to answer him. It's complicated. "It's hard to explain, Ryeowook. I just can't" I said looking at him with a sad expression on my face. His eyes started to get watery and his mouth is shaking. "It's my religion" I finally said to him. "I can't hug a guy and sleeping in the same tent with you is making it worse. I love my religion and I love you. I hope you can understand and accept me for being me." I continued. He didn't move, instead he took my hand and placed it on his chest. I could feel his heart beating fast and strong. "I don't need to hug you to show my love. I don't need to kiss you to show my love towards you. As long as I have your love and heart I will forever be happy" he said with a smile on his face. I could see tears coming down from his dark brown eyes. " I don't care who you are or what you do but as long as you are being yourself I will always love you." he continued, holding my hand tightly.

Tumblr_l8ul9ymgus1qca2v0o1_500_large

I didn't know what to do, I just stand there like a lost girl, His words blew me away. I know he was romantic but not this romantic. I didn't know he care so much towards me. Suddenly, I feel a tear coming from my eye. It is really hard for me to cry, even watching sad movies I laugh instead or cry but he's words touched my heart. "Awwhhh! don't cry Idura! I don't want you to be sad! Haengbok!" he said while wiping the tears off my cheeks. I giggled and just stare into his eyes. "Let's go! I need to continue making the soup for tonight's dinner!" he said while holding my hand. 

We went down and make our way towards the campsite. "You can be my taste tester and tell me if my soup is delicious!" he said with an excited expression his face. I stopped him, "Ryeowook?" I said while looking into his eyes which is filled with happiness. "Yeah? why? You don't want to be my taste tester?" he said to me looking worried. "Thank you" I said softly with a smile, he then wrapped his arms around me and we made our way back to camp.