Chapter 13 - Music Face.

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_lbp9etzoay1qcdrybo1_500_large

Natasha's P.O.V

Natasha?!” someone shouted outside my room. I was in my room trying to zip up my dress. I’m wearing this beautiful black dress, It was long and strapless. I made my hair into a loose bun and wore the jewelry Sungmin bought for my birthday. It was a sapphire blue diamond necklace and earrings. He knew I was an E.L.F, so he bought it to show how much he loves me and Super Junior. “

74814_457119089434_653284434_5110935_3609178_n_large

Natasha?!” Rachel shouted while she slammed my door open. “What?!” I shouted from my bathroom. “I Can’t find my shoes!! Do you know where it is?” She said. Before I could say or do anything she continue, “I tried looking for it everywhere!!” I stopped putting on my lipstick and said, “Rachel! CHILL! They might be under your bed or something..” I said trying to calm her down.

Tumblr_lecmv6xrr91qg0hhdo1_500_large

While Rachel was trying to say something, Idura went barging in to my room holding a pair of Chanel heels. “Do you know who’s ones are these?” Idura said, she was holding the heels like it was radioactive or something. Idura, Chanel heels are harmless. “OH MY GOSH? That’s MINE! Where did you find it?” Rachel said, she ran towards Idura and snatched her heels from her then started to snuggle it. LOL! “I found it under my bed, why was it there?” Idura said while giggling. “Idura!!” I shouted. “What!? Is there something wrong? Am I in trouble? I didn’t know the shoes were there! I’M SORRY!” Idura said then she started to panic. Seriously... “NO!... WHAT?... DUDE! You look so good!” I said while running towards her admiring her dress. She look like a goddess. “Rachel! LOOK!” Rachel immediately stopped snuggling her heels and look towards Idura. “OH GAAD! You look like a model!” Rachel said while touching Idura’s silk dress. “This thing? HAH! Ryeowook bought it for me since I don’t have any dresses to wear for tonight.” She said while fixing her shawl. “AWWH!” Rachel looked at her watch, “OH GOSH! It’s almost 7! WE HAVE TO GO!


Tumblr_lbr8g04iic1qan1eeo1_500_large

I texted Sungmin to let him know we’re almost there.

Oppa!~ We’re almost there! :D

We’re not just going to ‘Music Face’ in a ordinary car, we’re arriving in style. Leeteuk happily rented us a limo, he’s so sweet. We wanted to make it up to him but he told us making my friends happy is the greatest gift. Seriously, WHY IS HE SINGLE? YOU GIRLS NEED TO DATE LEETEUK! HE’S AN ANGEL! GO GO GO!!

Tumblr_l8hja2m35x1qa1gpno1_500_large

We arrived in Music Face. There was a big red carpet event and photographers are all lining up to take pictures of the rich and famous. I felt nervous, NO! We felt nervous. We’ve never been to a red carpet event before.

You ready?” I said giving them a hopeful smile. “Yeah! Can we just get out of here? I feel like vomiting!” Marissa said while holding . Before I could open the door, the valet man open it for us. Hmm..he’s not that bad looking either. We got out the limo as elegantly as we could, we wanted to look like elegant models. The place was crazy, the sight of flashing cameras,  beautiful dresses and beautiful people made my heart beat faster. We made our way to the red carpet and we could see all the Super Junior member lining up in a line, the photographers were taking pictures of them. I know me and super junior are friends but seeing them on the red carpet looking like idols made me wanna bring my inner fangirl.

Tumblr_lclo3v6as31qcqjpto1_500_large

We were posing to the camera, acting like we’re idols for once. It felt awesome. Everyone is looking at you, capturing your every move. This is how Sungmin feels like. Suddenly, all the photographers stopped taking pictures of Super Junior and went towards us. They were shocked to see who stole their limelight. I felt embarrass, I wanted to apologize to them but I was too busy posing. Hehehe. I look towards Sungmin who is still looking at us in amazement, he gave me a warm smile. She started to mouth his words “I love you” and in that exact moment I skipped a beat. I gave him a sweet smile. Sigh...
 
We made our way towards the grand hall and went to our seats. I could see Super Junior heading to the V.I.P booth. Sigh..why couldn’t we get V.I.P? At least Emma tried. We made our way towards our seat but someone stopped me before I could get any further. “Excuse m-” I said and immediately look towards the person who is stopping me for going to my seat. It was Sungmin.

Dude! Why are you here? We’re supposed to be a secret, remember?!” I whispered to him. “Come with me” he said. “Bring them too!” he said and left. I told them and lead them to the V.I.P booth. They were seated next to their darlings. I looked for Sungmin but he’s seat was empty. Where could he be..?

While I was looking for him, “Come here..” a familiar voice whispered to my ear. His hot breath tingles me. I turned around to see Sungmin walking into the exit door. What the heck is he doing? I didn’t want to follow him, I want to watch Music Face, I mean come’on! I don’t go to Music Face every 3 years but I have an urge to follow him. I opened the door and it leads me to a spiral staircase. Ohhh! Adventure! I walked up the staircase to find myself facing a door, ‘Roof top’. I opened it and I could see Sungmin holding a rose. Behind him is a table and 2 chairs, they were plates and everything you need to have a descent dinner. There is candle light and the sky was dark with bright twinkling stars. I was shocked..did he planned all this?

Tumblr_ldptovsadd1qcqw92o1_500_large

Sungmin, what’s happening?” I said while walking towards him. The air was cold and there is light wind blowing. It was quite cold but I can handle it. “I made this for us” he said with a smile. “It’s our 3 month anniversary” he said proudly, he handed me the rose. The rose was blooming healthily, I was smelling the rose while he lead me to the table. He was a real gentleman. Gentle and charming. He helped me sit down and I made myself comfortable. He brought us food. The food looks delicious and pretty. I didn’t want to eat since its too pretty to eat. “Did you make this?” I said while smelling the food. “Yes. I did it especially for you” he said with a wink. He made me the most well-known Malaysian food I could ever think of, he made me Nasi Lemak. “Wait..I thought you’re not good in making Malaysian food..?” I said. “I know..but I tried just for you.” he said looking worried. “You tried to make me Nasi Lemak?” “I know you’re from Malaysia and you haven’t eaten Malaysian food for quite sometime so I made this” he said giving me a aegyo smile. I couldn’t help but to give him a wide smile. I dig in.

My mouth started to get a little hot. “Sungmin? What did you put in the chili paste?” I said while sticking my tongue out. “Erm...I didn’t know how spicy Malaysian’s prefer, so I added 5 chilies.” 5 CHILLIES? 5 EFFING CHILLIES? “Oh gosh! I need water! Minnie get me water!” I said while fanning my tongue. He quickly gave me a jug of ice cold water and gulped it all down. I gave out a big sigh.. “Are you okay? I’m sorry. I didn’t know” he said using his famous aegyo voice. I should be mad at him, but instead I started to laugh. “What? Natasha? Why are you laughing?” he said looking worried. I looked like a mad woman who is being tickled. My hand were everywhere and I looked like a seal. “Sayang? Are you alright? OH GOD! What did I put in the chili paste?!” now he started to panic. “Oppa!! hhahhahahah! You’re so cute” I said and I gave him a peck on a cheek. He’s worries began to wash away. He then immediately gave me a big hug. His warmth warmed me from the cold wind and the sound of his heart beat calmed me down. Can I be here forever?

*Music Starts to Play*

Ahh! It’s starting!” he said excitingly. What?..He took my hand and lead me. “Music? What music?” I said looking confused. “The music! MUSIC FACE! Come’on!” he said. “But..how can we see it from the roof top??” I said. I looked everywhere for a window but none. Suddenly he brought me to a place where there was a big window. I could see the hall and it was filled it people. First it was Emma who opened the show with her amazing violin skills. “Come! Sit down here!” he said while tapping the floor next to him. I made my way and sat. Emma started to play. I couldn’t enjoy it since it was freezing cold outside. Especially on the roof top. Sungmin gave me his jacket and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his on my head. I felt comfortable and I could be here forever. Beautiful music being played, romantic settings and cuddling with one of my most favorite person in the world is truly bliss. I closed my eyes and enjoy the amazing moment.

He lifted up my head and with gentle hand and gave me a kiss. The kiss was truly amazing. I could kiss him forever. “Natasha..?” he said softly to my ear. “Yeah..?” I said while looking at the performance. “Will you stay by my side forever?” he said while holding my hand. “Of course, Sungmin.” I said while looking into his eyes. “Natasha..?” he said looking serious. Oh gosh! What is he going to do? Is he proposing? But we just dated for 3 months?

Would you like to move in with me?” he said while moving my hair from my face. Oh gosh..Should I say yes or no? Should break his heart or make him happy? Gosh being a girl is so hard.

Sungmin, I....

Yes?

Erm..."