Chapter 12 - SHE DIDN'T!

I want to fall in love with you.

Tumblr_lbxthsxey51qbs0f7o1_400_large

Natasha's P.O.V

It was a lovely Sunday Morning, well not exactly morning cause It's about 11 here in Seoul. I'm happily having my Sundy brunch with the girls on our apartment balcony over looking the busy city of Seoul. We're having instant ramen and ice cold tea. We're very classy. Not only Rachel, Idura or Marissa is with me but Emma is here too! We haven't seen her for 2 years and I haven't forgotten about her. Emma brought her violin because she has a concert at 7pm, called 'Music Face'. It happen every 3 years so its very exclusive and only the well known people are invited to go. It shows classical music played by wonderful players. The best part, Emma invited us all and we could bring someone with us. I'm going to bring my boyfriend, Sungmin.

WOW! I haven't said that before, the 'B' word.

"So! 7pm, Don't be late, okay guys?" Emma said looking worried. Pshh! Since when we're late? I mean come'on! "No problem, Ems!" I said proudly. She gave me a smile and took a slirp of her ramen. "Play for us!" Marissa said out of the blue. "What?!" Emma mumbled, ramen was still in . "YEAH! Why don't you play for us?" I said happily, I took her violin and gave it to her. "Don't force her you guys.." Rachel said while looking at Emma who is busy still eating her ramen. "PLEASE?!" Idura said with her aegyo voice. "Okay! Fine! Only for you guys!" she said with a sarcastic voice. She took her voilin from me and went infront of us. She took out her 16,000 dollar violin from her case and played it in place.

Tumblr_le7x68y3of1qe70tao1_400_large

She closed her eyes and played beautiful musc. She melted all our hearts, its music to my ears and she looks so graceful or peaceful. I felt a little jealous, I always wanted to play music as good as Emma or as good as Marissa. Suddenly, my eyes got watery. She immediately stopped playing as soon as she saw a tear coming from my eyes. "TASH! You're crying!" Emma shouted while looking right at my face. Everyone went looking at my face as soon she she said those words. "You're Crying!" Idura shouted. "NO! I'm not!" I said trying to defend myslef. I immediately wiped my tears away to make me look like I wasn't crying, that was a bad idea. "YES! YOU ARE! Don't LIE!" Marissa shouted pointing at my tears. You see, I'm very sensitive but I'm not sensitive when someone calls me names but I'm very sensitive when it comes to something inside your heart like friendship, love and people. I cry very easily.

"Awwwhhh! Don't cry, Natasha" Idura said trying to comfort me but It isn't working. "So! Are you going to play that in the concert?"I said trying to change the subject. "Yeah! I am! You guys got the first glimpse." she said with a smile. "and Natasha, please don't cry when you're there" she said jokingly while putting her delicate violin in her case. I gave out a laugh, "Yeah..I'll try not to" I said while wiping my tears. Emma looked at her watch, "Okay! I have to go, rehearsals starts now!" she said, she took her violin, wore her flats and head out of the door before we could say anything. Aishh..this girl is very busy. "Do you think Kyuhyun will be perfect for her?" Marissa said as soon as Emma walked out of the door. "OH MY GOSH! Yes!" Rachel said excitingly. "You think so?" I said with a whisper. "YEAH! They're like musically talented and they look good together!" Marissa said while give me a push. Maybe she's right..Emma should be with Kyuhyun. Absolutely.

Tumblr_ldoin6kuh91qdgkw9o1_500_large

While everyone was washing the plates and made my way to my room to make a phone call to my darling, Sungmin.

Ahahahaha! Darling..never used that word before.

"Yoboseyo?" Sungmin said, he sounded happy. "Minnie! Do you want to go to the Music Face tonight? I have invitations!" I said while jumping on my bed. "I have invitations too, sayang!" "WHAT? HOW? ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET!" I shouted to the phone. "Sayang, I'm famous! Remember? I got to Music face all the time!" he said with a calm voice.

Ohhh yeah sometimes I forget he's famous and he doesn't like it when I'm angry.

100828follow1_large

"Ohh..Right!" I said while giving my self a slap but my slap was too loud. "What was that noise? I could hear a slap? Are you okay?" he said with a worried voice. Shoot. "Nothing! I'm fine..no ones slapping, Minnie you worry too much" I said while laying on my bed. The feeling of soft cotton on your skins feels good, I wanted to sleep. "Maybe I do, I'm in the studio now. Recording the 5th album. Anyway, have you got anything to wear for tonight?" What is he stupid? "DUH! I bought it a month ago" I said. I opened my closet I took out the dress. "Okay! Sorry! hehehehe! Sorry Sorry Sorry.." Soon he started to sing sorry sorry. I laughed, he's voice was so cute and I could tell he made an effort to make me laugh. "Okay! hahahah! see you there Oppa!" I hang up.

Tumblr_ldnola11tg1qe3erxo1_400_large

It was 2 hours before the concert, everyone was almost dressed. I was in the toilet getting my make-up done. "Aishh! How do you put on eyeliner?" I said while looking at my eyeliner pencil, like seriously! How do people do it? I went to find Marissa to help me put on eyeliner, I found her in the living room, she's sitting on a chair looking at the piano. "Are you okay?" I said looking worried, she's just sitting there doing nothing. "Hey? Can you hear me?" I said, I put my hand on her shoulder. Her head was down, her hair was covering her face and I could see tears falling from her eyes. "Marissa! Why are you crying?" I said, I sat next to her, put my arms around her and try to comfort her the best I can.

"I'm...." she started to mumble her words. I couldn't figure out. "What?!" I said, My voice was low, she didnt' want anyone to else to know. "During these past few months,Yesung and I got a little tempted to do things" she couldn't bare to look at me in the eye. "Marissa, I have no idea what are you talking about.." I said while cracking my head. "We had it..not just once, a lot of times.." she said while fixing her skirt and adjusting herself. "What do you mean it? You mean..?" I said, my eyes got bigger. She couldn't had done it, if she did...that just means..

"I'M PREGNANT!" she shouted while tears coming down from her eyes!

She was loud so everyone got out from their rooms. "Who shouted? What happen?" Rachel said, she still had her towel on and her hair was being blow-dried. "Who is pregnant? What? I heard pregnant!" Idura said looking worried, she still haven't gotten ready yet. "I AM!! I'm PREGNANT!" Marissa said while trying to wipe her tears away. Soon, everyone gave her a hug. "How many weeks?" She took out her hand and gave us 5 fingers. "FIVE WEEKS PREGNANT?!" I said excitingly! OH GOSH! My bestfriend is pregnant! "Have you told Yesung yet?" Rachel said looking serious. "Is Yesung the father!?" I said jokingly. Everyone gave me an odd face. I was trying to lighten up the conversation.

"No..not yet..I'm trying to though..but he's busy..with all the tours and the 5th album" said while looking down. "Is that why you kept throwing up really bad?" Idura asked looking innocent as ever. "STUPPID LAH YOU!" Marissa shouted while giving her a little push to her head. "AND! I can't fit my dress!..Actually I can but It's tight!" she added. "Of course! You're pregnant! A living human is in your stomach right now!" I said. "OH! GOSH! I can't wait when It is born! I wonder how he or she looks like!" I said feeling excited. How would you feel if you're bestfriend is pregnant! I'm going to be an AUNTY! "WOI! She's only 5 weeks pregnant!" Idura said.

Okay fine..

"So, how are you feeling?" Rachel said, breaking me and Idura off. "I'm fine, kinda nauseous..Its weird knowing a human being is inside you.." she said jokingly. Even though Marissa is having a serious problem she always makes jokes and have fun. We couldn't help but to laugh. "Come! We'll help you fit into your dress! If you cann't, you can borrow ours!" I said giving her a hand. "YEAH! We'll help you, we're always there for you, Marissa" Rachel said while givng her a cup of water. "You can count on us!" Idrua added. We headed back to Marissa's room but she stopped us.

"What the problem?" Rachel said looking worried.

"Thank you, guys.." Marissa said with a smile.

"Hey! That's what best friends are for!" I said and we gave her a group hug.

L_1c3e85f540564e4cb074127fe15d24e6_large