What happens with these kids nowadays?

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang, and Hyejin was crossing the living room. So she opened the door.

Moonbyul’s cute friend thanked her and got into the house without waiting for an invitation.

__ Hi there! You look pretty and handsome at the same time today.__ The voluptuous woman smiled seductively.

Indifferent, Wheein responded:

__Thanks. Is Byul-YI upstairs?

__ Yes, she is. But wait, I’d like to ask you something. Don’t go yet.

The shorter girl seemed puzzled:

__ Hm. Really? Why would you ask me anything?

__ It’s more like an invitation. Would you like to go out for a drink one of these days?

The younger one answered calmly:

__ Ah... Very sweet of you. But no, thanks.

__ Why not? You don’t drink? We could do something else then? Eat a pizza or watch a movie.

The cool girl sighed and spoke with some embarrassment:

__ No offense, but... You’re kinda old for me.

__ What??? How old do you think I am?__ Hyejin was astonished.

__ I don’t know. Same age as your friend? Yongsun SSI.

__ I’m not! She’s 28 and I’m 25.

Making a funny face, Wheein declared:

__ Yeah... Still a big gap between us. I’m still 21. I like to date people my age.

__ So you don’t make friends if they are older? A bit y on your part, if you wanna know.

Moonbyul’s friend was unfazed by the y woman’s opinion:

__ Yeah, I get your point. But what would we have in common to talk about apart from liking ? It’s very awkward.

__ G! What’s going on with the kids these days? I was always able to socialize with any group of people.

The shorter one waved and climbed the stairs pretty quickly:

__ Here you go. We are complete opposites. Anyway, thanks for the invitation. Going to check on Byul-YI. Bye.

Yongsun was leaving the guest room, and they bumped into each other.

The younger girl smiled and greeted the gorgeous woman with a bow and entered her best friend’s bedroom without even knocking.

The architect went downstairs and found her business associate sitting on the arm of the couch with a stunned expression.

__ Did something happen, Hyejin?

The hot brunette said in a bad mood:

__ Apart from being treated by Byul-YI’s friend as an elder? No. Listen, I gotta do something before I lose it. Wanna go shopping? Or visit any place? A few more days and I need to go check on my folks.

__ Anything is fine by me, Jinie. Let’s change this mood. Minhyuk said we could use his car if we wanted. So I’ll just warn Byul-YI that we are taking it.

The younger one mumbled:

__ Mmm... kay.

The 28-year-old climbed the stairs and knocked on the younger girl’s door.

Byul-YI shouted :

__ Come in!

Yongsun entered the bedroom and frowned because Wheein was lying on the older girl’s lap.

Neither of them moved, and the architect felt weird to see them so close.

__ Erm... Hyejin and I are taking Minhyuk’s car. He said it would be fine.

The 22-year-old smiled charismatically:

__ Sure. Have fun.

__ Thanks.__ The dark-haired one heard her voice and got surprised by that bitter tone.

Suddenly the gorgeous brunette was in a bad mood too and she wanted to be far away from Minhyuk’s sister and the other girl.

Hyejin suggested a shopping spree and they spent the whole day out.

Later, the duo joined the siblings for dinner and Yongsun found out that Wheein actually substituted Byul-YI in the Yoga classes that morning.

She ate in silence while the handsome girl was sharing things with her brother.

Strangely enough, the dark-haired woman noticed she felt relieved to hear the younger one mention her friend had become as relevant as her two biological siblings in her life.

__ x __ 

Minhyuk was having a pleasant chat with his dear friend Yongsun in the kitchen.

Hyejin traveled to the countryside to visit relatives, and the nurse changed some of his schedules to spend time with the architect.

The brunette finished eating her papaya and commented:

__ After being here these few days, I feel that I want a house. I could design my own, but it would take a long time to build it. So I’m considering buying one and making some changes according to my taste.

__ Oh, that’s cool! I keep forgetting how powerful my best is.

Yongsun laughed:

__ You’re so silly...

The guy pointed out:

__ I mean it. There was a time you just wanted to have fun. Well, not like any of us had a brilliant school record.

__ It’s true. We liked to party and make out.

Minhyuk smiled cutely:

__ Speaking of which, I may or may not be in love.

The stunning woman teased:

__ Really? Who is the poor victim?

__ Shut up, hoe! I’m a catch! Anyway, his name is Fred.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter