Twenty-three

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

__ Yes. That’s Moon Byul-YI.__ Yongsun responded while trying to avoid eye contact with her mother.

Mrs. Kim stepped closer and questioned the girl:

__ You said you want to build a life with my daughter. And how are you supposed to do that? There isn’t a legal marriage between women in the country.

The brown-haired one had determination in her eyes:

__ I’ll build a life with her no matter what, ma’am. We can marry overseas.

__ What about children? Will I have grandkids?

The massage therapist exuded honesty:

__ Several, if it’s up to me. However, a healthy relationship is based on mutual respect and dialogue. So I have to wait for your daughter’s decision.

The architect covered her face and waited for her mother’s attack.

Mrs. Kim smiled at Byul-YI and declared:

 __ I like you. You’re cute!

__ Thank you, Mrs. Kim.__ The younger girl grinned.

The brunette glanced at her mother with a puzzled expression:

__ Omma... She is not kidding.

__ I can tell. And I appreciate that. You’ve never been in a decent, stable relationship. And your partners couldn’t handle your indecisive brain. I guess this one is smart enough to bend your stubbornness. And I’ll have grandkids. Everyone wins.__ The older lady shrugged and walked toward the main door.

The dark-haired one exclaimed:

__ Huh? I’m neither stubborn nor indecisive!

__ Yeah, right!__ Byul-YI and Mrs. Kim spoke in unison.

The architect mumbled:

__ Oh, that’s great! Now you are a team.

__ Of course! I’ve got an ally to force you to get off the fence. Anyway, great to see you! Remember to send me some signal to show you are alive once in a blue moon. No pun intended. Byul-YI, nice to meet you. Bye bye.__ The mother waved and left the house before her daughter could respond.

The massage therapist held her smile and waited for some set of complaints.

The brunette sat on the skinny girl’s lap and whined:

__ Byul-YI, you can’t be like that...What if my mother was homophobic? Please, control your tongue.

The 22-year-old rubbed her nose on the stunning woman’s cheek:

__ I’m sorry, Yong. It was stronger than me. When I realized it, I had already spat it out.

__ You’re too spontaneous sometimes. I love it. But there are occasions and occasions...

The girl crossed her arms around the architect’s neck:

__ Ok. I get it. I’ll be a better person for you.

__ You are an amazing person! Just behave a little bit.__ Yongsun spoke all softly.

The handsome one smirked:

__ Right? Now...Should I really control my tongue?

__ Naughty !__ The dark-haired one laughed and bit the massage therapist’s lips.

__ x __

Minhyuk casually told Yongsun that he was organizing a secret party for Byul’s birthday and the architect offered help and reminded him she was good at planning.

The nurse held a smile and thanked his best friend.

The guy set the trap, but the brunette didn’t even realize it.

The duo discussed the details 3 weeks ahead of time, and both Hyejin and Wheein were watching them closely.

After a while, the 2 females shared some laughter with Minhyuk because the brunette took control of the party planning and decided most of the things on her own.

Byul-YI and Yongsun had been living what the brunette considered a secret relationship for several months, even though her business associate, her best friend, and the entire neighborhood knew about it and acted as if nothing was happening.

The massage therapist was told by her parents not to schedule work on her birthday, so they would come to visit. So the girl didn’t suspect anything.

December 22nd fell on a Saturday, and the handsome female hadn’t seen the brunette since Wednesday.

Yongsun came up with an excuse that she had to travel on business and her lover got a little disappointed but tried to hide it.

Minhyuk convinced his baby sister to go have lunch at a restaurant with him.

Their parents would come in the evening and Yongsun needed the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter