Domestic happiness

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun and Byul-YI took a quick trip to Las Vegas and had a legal marriage there.

Hyejin and Wheein, who had been in a private relationship for months, were with them and did a video call with the couple’s parents to let them watch their daughters getting married for the second time.

While the other pair decided to stay in the country, the architect and her wife flew back home a few hours later.

They thanked Minhyuk for taking care of Janggu, the rescued dog Byul had adopted before they married.

The massage therapist continued visiting her elders every day and teaching Yoga In her previous neighborhood.

Yongsun reorganized her schedule to be in the office in the same hours her partner was working. That way, they could spend more time together.

Obviously, not always things would work out the way they wanted.

Byul-YI still had some elders who needed to be assisted around 7 p.m. So she would have to skip dinner once in a while.

Or the architect had to attend conventions and events related to her job in other countries, which would force her to stay away for a few days.

Sometimes she missed Byul-YI so much that their videocalls would take hours to end.

Once in a while, the younger one would surprise her woman by showing up at the hotel. No matter which country she was.

Apart from their individual schedules, the couple loved spending time together at home.

They would order some meals and cuddle on the sofa while watching TV.

Other times, things would heat up, and they would have in every room of their house.

Their parents were used to those 2 bunnies, who would reject most invitations just to be alone. So the mothers made only one rule to be followed by the whole family: Christmas was sacred. And once a month, they should all have a Sunday lunch together.

After their first year of living as wives, the duo felt even more attached to their nest and asked their parents to take turns to celebrate some important dates in their place.

Yongsun also decided to dedicate more time to practicing exercises, and she started doing yoga and pilates with her lover.

Whenever they exercised around Byul-YI’s students, things would end well. However, they could not focus when they were alone and they would have passionate after a few minutes.

The architect had always been a ray of light, smiling day and night. Nonetheless, even her relatives and friends could see that Yongsun was truly happy in her current life.

She spoiled Byul-YI a lot and even when she tried to deny some of the massage therapist’s requests, the brunette couldn’t stick to her decision.

 All Byul-YI needed to do was pout or say her name in a cute whine.

On one occasion, the couple was visiting the younger one’s parents. Byul-Yi saw two stray cats on the street.

They were thin and fragile and seemed really young and she just glanced at her wife with begging eyes.

Pretending not to notice, the stunning dark-haired woman got into her in-law’s place and started a conversation with them.

Mrs. Moon looked around with a puzzled expression and asked:

__ Where is your wife, darling?

__ I don’t know. I thought she was coming behind me.__ The architect lied with a smile on her face.

The handsome female crossed the gates, and it was possible to see that she was holding something in her arms.

__ Byul-Yi, why didn’t you come with Yongsun?__ The father asked.

The other three noticed that the brown-haired female used her jacket to cover what she was carrying.

__ Ah, I had to help these little boys. They are shivering. I bet they are also starving.

The mother stepped closer and saw the kitties

__ Honey, our dogs are not big fans of cats. 

__ Just put them on their leashes while I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter