Being a bit ginger

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhyuk was rarely home the whole year and Byul-YI missed her older brother and his friend with benefits.

The 14-year-old heard the 20-year-old comment that Yongsun was studying hard and they couldn’t meet.

She also found out what friends with benefits truly meant when she saw Minhyuk liking some of the brunette’s Instagram pictures with other guys.

The baby sister asked if her brother didn’t get jealous and he told her he was not Yongsun’s boyfriend and they were free to date other people.

The idea of the stunning girl kissing even more guys annoyed the teenager. However, she had to focus at school because her grades were not that great. So that topic was temporarily forgotten.

A few months later, Byul-YI got permission to sleep at one of the neighbor’s house when her parents decided to take a short trip.

It was her friend from school and the girl’s house was beside the Moons’ residence.

Byul-YI had fun with her bestie for a couple of hours. However, she missed her things and her room.

It was half past 11 when she asked her friend to keep a secret about her decision to sneak back into her house.

Everyone in the family knew about the spare key hidden under a vase in the backyard.

Using her phone to see the path, Byul-YI tried not to make loud noises to avoid the dogs in the neighborhood started barking.

The 14-year-old entered through the kitchen door and found the place upside down.

Other people might suspect there was an intruder in the residence. Byul-YI, on the other hand, was sure that Minhyuk had gone back home.

Rolling her eyes, the young girl put some of the stuff into the fridge and climbed the stairs.

There was a path made of clothes that had been thrown on the floor, and the last piece was near her brother’s door.

Shaking her head, the black-haired girl mumbled:

__ I can’t believe he brought someone to our house to have while omma and apps are out.

The teenager was neither naïve nor clueless.

She had paid attention in the ual education classes and later, her curiosity about same-gender relationships triggered her to do research.

Plus, her best friend who lived beside the Moons was hetero and practically forced her to watch some movies that were zero-pleasing. Yet, slightly educative.

After entering her bedroom, the 14-year-old put on some headphones to avoid hearing what she shouldn’t.

However, her books started falling from the bookshelf on the wall she shared with her brother.

Since their bedrooms were side by side, whenever the 20-year-old did something too energetic in his room, it would reflect on hers.

Half angry, half curious, the girl remembered there was a hole in the wall covered by a painting.

She carefully took it out of the place and peeped into Minhyuk’s bedroom.

Even though she imagined her brother was having with someone, it didn’t cross her mind that the other person was Yongsun.

The stunning brunette was riding her long-time best friend and Byul-YI forgot to breathe for a few seconds.

The teenager admired that silky dark hair and the older girl’s expression of command.

Knowing that she was crossing a line,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter