Once a baby, always a baby?

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

28-year-old Yongsun was back in Korea after living in Seattle for the last 5 years.

The brunette graduated as an architect and started her own firm.

Minhyuk went to the airport to pick up his childhood friend and she introduced him to her business partner, a sensual brunette called Ahn Hyejin.

The trio went out for lunch and the young man found out that Yongsun was avoiding her family because they didn’t stop asking about marriage and kids.

Laughing, the guy invited her to spend a few days at his place, and she accepted.

When they were near the house, the architect asked with a surprised expression :

__ Don’t tell me you got back to your parents’ house. Minhyuk, please... I recognize the neighborhood.

__ Don’t be silly, woman. It Is the same neighborhood. But my parents moved to the countryside and sold that house. Heize got married and live in the south. Byul-YI and decided to share a house here because we really like the area.

The brunette laughed:

__ Oh, so you are living with your baby sister? How does this work? I mean...you always had a very busy life?

__ Baby sister? The one who used to say she would marry you?__ Hyejin asked.

The guy teased 

__ So you tell people about Byul-YI, huh? It sounds like you also developed a crush, Sun.

__ Clown. I just told Hyejin that my best friend is a nice guy and has the cutest sister. Come on! It was an adorable story.

The guy laughed:

__ Well, answering both of you... Yes, we have been sharing a new house for the last couple of years. And the baby is far from being a baby now. She graduated as the first of her group in Public relations and she parties more than I do. Our house is forbidden territory. No there.

Yongsun insisted:

__ A baby is always a baby. She is what? 22 now? Six years younger than us, right?

__ If you say so. Anyway, I don’t even know if you are gonna see her. Byul-YI is always teaching Yoga to the elder in the neighborhood. Or doing private massage therapy with them.

The y brunette frowned:

__ Huh? How is this related to her degree?

Smiling softly, Minhyuk explained:

__ 3 years ago, Byul-YI and I took a trip to Madagascar. That changed us completely. Both of us wanted to do something to be useful for others. But becoming a doctor, for example, takes a decade. In my case, I changed my career and became a nurse after several courses and 2 years at the university. I work with private patients in their houses. And do volunteer work too. My sister, on the other hand, concluded her degree while taking special courses to become a massage therapist. The girl is kind of a hidden genius. She always excels in what she is passionate about.

__ Damn, Minhyuk. I’m shocked. This is a 360° life change.__ The stunning brunette declared.

The 28-year-old strong guy parked the car and exclaimed:

__ Yeah. Sorry I didn’t keep you updated. The past few years have been busy. Anyway, welcome to my house.

__ Oh, nice! Are you making good money or your parents helped?__ Yongsun’s friend asked.

The architect called her friend out:

__ Hyejin-ah!

__ What? Just curious.

Minhyuk smiled:

__ It’s okay. I don’t mind answering. Our parents helped a little. But Byul-YI and I paid most of the house price.

Hyejin was impressed:

__ Wow! That’s impressive! Considering the profession both of you chose. You guys sure know how to handle your money. Because I would never guess that a nurse could afford a Lexus LC. Let alone having 2 cars.

__ Ah, that red one over there? It belongs to Byul-YI. She got a sugar mom last year. The woman was filthy rich and wanted to buy her a car that cost almost 2 million dollars. After a lot of fights and refusal, Byul finally accepted that one. It’s not as expensive as it looks. 

Hyejin laughed:

__ Around 100k. I consider this a lot of money.

__ Well, it is for us. Not for the hot mama.

Yongsun expressed her disgust:

__ Didn’t you feel bothered about your sister keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter