Need

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul-YI traveled to Thailand to take a special course related to her profession and the girl would have to stay in the country for a month.

Hyejin needed to deal with Yongsun’s mood swings and the constant honey talks between the couple through video calls. 

They had been together for 7 months and neither of their close people could believe the architect was really keeping a serious relationship with the younger one.

Not because they thought anything negative about Byul-YI. 

It was just surprising that someone like Yongsun surrendered completely and passionately to the least probable person, according to her own words.

Minhyuk, who was working extra hard, found it adorable when his best friend showed up at his place asking to sleep in his sister’s bedroom.

__ What’s the problem, Sun? Any electricity issue? Maybe hydraulic?

__ Stop being an . You know I miss Byul-YI.__ The 29-year-old mumbled.

The nurse winked:

__ Obviously! I just wanted to hear you say it.

The brunette slapped her friend’s arm:

__ Clown! So... Do you mind it or not?

__ Aigo... Such a silly question, sister-in-law! Do whatever you want. What is hers is yours. And vice versa. Am I wrong?

The brunette blushed:

__ Ah... but it’s your house too.

__ I’m fine with it. Anyway, I gotta go to work. The fridge is packed. Have fun.__ Minhyuk smiled and grabbed his keys.

The architect went upstairs and picked up some of her girlfriend’s clothes. 

She showered, got dressed, and lay in bed to call Byul-YI.

The massage therapist grinned, and her eyes shone the moment she saw her lover in her bedroom.

They chatted for hours and Yongsun kept whining that she missed the 23-year-old.

When the call was over, the brunette hugged Byul-YI’s pillow and sniffed it to feel her presence.

Those following weeks showed the architect that she was more addicted and in love than she had imagined.

After working extra hard to occupy her mind and still failing at not thinking of her girlfriend, the 29-year-old postponed several appointments and traveled to Thailand without warning the handsome one.

Although she was not expecting the visit, Byul-YI felt thrilled the moment her lover showed up at her hotel room door.

Aware that they couldn’t share affection in public because of the local culture, the couple stayed inside and had an intense and feverish night of .

The massage therapist finished her course that day and the two lovebirds could spend the rest of the week going to tourist attractions.

When they flew back to Korea, Byul-YI was radiant because she sensed their bond had grown stronger during those months in which they had been an official pair.

It was heartwarming to know that the woman of her dreams needed and cherished their relationship as much as she did.

Yongsun changed a lot since they started dating and her addiction was obvious because she would make a thousand excuses to stay home with the brown-haired one instead of meeting family and friends.

__ x __

The 23-year-old visited 3 elders to apply for their massage treatment and decide to leave the rest of her schedule free.

Byul-YI bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter