The devil of the block

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul-YI was 15, and she was part of the soccer team at school.

Besides that, the teenager was also practicing kickboxing at the gym.

The youngest Moon had good grades because she was always asking seniors to study with her.

The older girls found her cute and funny and they enjoyed spending time with her.

Being an extroverted, Byul-YI started practicing her flirting skills months before and it worked pretty fast.

At first, a couple of girls her age fell for her charms, and they exchanged a few kisses in the locker room.

Then Byul-YI tried her luck with a 17-year-old female who was about to get transferred to a different school.

That student was delicate and quiet. However, she smiled whenever the black-haired girl told her pickup lines.

One day, the senior student asked if Byul-YI wanted to watch the sunset with her and the younger one stole her brother’s car to take her date to a famous sightseeing area on a cliff.

Even though they were taking a lot of risks, neither of them cared.

The hours passed, and the place was dark, except for the moonlight and the stars.

Byul-YI kissed the 17-year-old, but the older one took the initiative to heat things up.

She patiently undressed the handsome one and murmured:

__ I’ll stop if you tell me to. Any moment. 

A very daring Byul-YI declared and the girl’s lips:

__ I don’t want you to stop.

__ Byul-YI, this is never happening again. I’m going away. Are you sure? I’m older and have more experience. But I don’t want to take advantage of you.

The younger one reassured the other one:

__ You’re not. I wanna do it. It’s fine. Don’t worry. We are not in love, but it’s nice to be with you. It feels good.

Caressing the skinny girl’s cheek, the senior murmured:

__ I’m actually on the verge of falling for you. But I’ll keep this memory in a precious place in my mind. I’m gonna teach you what I know about making love to a woman. Then, you’ll have to improve your skills on your own as you grow. Get it?

__ Sure. I’ll do my best.__ A very Byul-YI pulled the older one closer.

They stayed in that car for the following 3 hours and the senior student got impressed with her “trainee”.

After all the action, the duo cuddled and talked for a long time.

Worried that Byul-YI could get into legal problems, the other one insisted they left.

The 15-year-old dropped her date home and carefully parked Minhyuk’s car in the family’s garage.

She sneaked into the house like a spy and tip-toed to avoid making noises.

Opening her bedroom door in slow motion, the 15-year-old lost her color and held not to scream.

The older brother had the light and pulled her inside.

Whispering, he asked:

__ Have you lost your mind? Why did you take the car and where did you go?

__ Oppa... Sorry. But I was very careful. There isn’t a single scratch.

Minhyuk was making a tremendous effort not to shout:

__ That’s not the point! You’re a minor. Dad would be punished if something happened. Maybe I WOULD be punished. What if you had a serious accident? What if you died?

Exhaling, the teenage bowed and answered :

__ You are right. Although I trust my driving skills because you taught me well, accidents happen. I’m so sorry. I was reckless. I’ll never touch your car again. Can you forgive me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter