Progression

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun had some serious problems with a gigantic project, which drained her energy completely for several weeks.

During that time, Byul-YI was super understanding and a big support for the older one.

The massage therapist made sure that her lover was eating properly and having at least some basic sleep. And she didn’t try any type of ual encounter because it was obvious the architect was not in the mood.

Nonetheless, the 29-year-old noticed her girlfriend’s supportive and mature behavior and she felt grateful and blessed that her other half could be a real partner in good and bad times.

Once the work issues were solved, the architect asked Hyejin to stop accepting new projects for the time being and took 2 weeks off.

The brunette got home early on Monday and invited Byul-YI to the cinema.

Despite being surprised,  the 23-year-old happily agreed.

They had dinner at the younger one favorite place before getting to the movie theater.

It took the couple 20 minutes to reach an agreement on what to watch. But in the end, they both gave in and laughed.

The final choice was a thriller, and they sat in the upper area of the vast room.

Yongsun held the charming girl’s hand during the whole movie and they needed to hold their urge to kiss because the place was crowded and that was Korea.

On the way back home, the dark-haired one dropped at a convenience store and bought Byul-YI’s favorite ice cream.

Smiling, the massage therapist looked around to check if nobody was looking and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Finally, at Yongsun’s place, they showered together and the older one took the initiative. So they made out and later, cuddled on the couch to watch their favorite TV show.

__ Byul Byul, can we talk for a moment?__ The architect asked with some hesitation.

Lowering the volume of the TV, Byul-YI looked at her partner very attentively.

__ Sure, Ddun. Go on.

__ First of all, thank you for everything you did these past weeks. And I’m sorry I was not a very good girlfriend. I promise work will never be between us again.

The massage therapist spoke tenderly:

__ Hey, don’t be so harsh with yourself. And work was not between us. I know you were going through a hard time and I have you some space. No big deal.

The gorgeous female murmured:

__ It means a lot to me that you don’t resent me for that.

__ I’m a big fan of your work. Kim Yongsun is a fantastic architect and I understand many people want to hire you. No reason to resent you for doing what you gotta do.

Smiling, the 29-year-old declared:

__ To show my appreciation for all your extra care, I’m taking a small vacation. I understand if you can’t do the same. Especially because it wasn’t planned. But I’ll cook for you, take you on nice dates, and will spoil you 100%.

__ Really? What a lucky girl I am! Well, I can’t travel right now because of some dear elders. Nonetheless, we could have a weekend trip. And I would love to be spoiled by my woman.__ The 23-year-old smirked and sniffed the brunette’s neck.

That little action triggered the architect’s desire and she sat on Byul-YI’s lap.

After a second making-out session, the couple went to bed and had a torrid night of love.

__ x __

Byul-YI and Yongsun continued getting closer, and their relationship was absolutely stable.

The Moons and The Kims were in love with their daughters’ bond and the couple was taking turns to spend time with one of their families now and then.

The architect secretly hired a construction company and started building the house of her lover’s dream.

Minhyuk was the only one who knew the brunette’s secret and the nurse was proud of his best friend.

After hearing their friends complaining that they had no time for them, the two females threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter