What is this?

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul-YI was holding Yongsun’s nape, and their kiss became intense and sensual.

The younger one was feeling absurdly but still trying to keep her together. 

The architect knew what was going on with the massage therapist, and she was feeling the same.

Losing to her desire, the brunette walked slowly back to bed without interrupting their kisses.

The 22-year-old realized that the older one was ready to give herself to her and her heart started beating so fast that she thought she might die.

Taking a deep breath, Byul-YI looked into Yongsun’s eyes while silently asking for her consent to go ahead.

__ Come here, Byul-YI.__ The 28-year-old’s deeper tone echoed in the room.

The handsome girl stood between the brunette’s legs and watched the older one take off her shirt.

Yongsun kissed Byul-YI’s abs and got rid of her bra.

They locked eyes again and the younger one pushed the dark-haired one against the mattress before lying on top of her.

The architect caressed the girl’s and pulled her shirt down to touch her directly in the skin.

Byul-YI bit the older woman’s lips and her avidly.

Yongsun moved her hand from the girl’s back to her front and placed it inside her .

They continued giving each other pleasure and didn’t hurry up to finish it.

The older one was surprised by her partner’s tenderness and patience. 

Even though Byul-YI was at the top of her ual energy and they were both young and healthy, that night was not for a wild .

They used all their senses to feel each other and exchanged all types of stimulation and their connection was out of this world.

Yongsun didn’t quite understand why Byul-YI made her feel safe and fulfilled while they were making love.

The duo had no issue about who would control whom in bed 

They quickly found a balance without even discussing anything and took turns while enjoying completely the experience of giving and receiving.

For the first time in her whole life, the architect went through the sensation of reaching peace after her body slowly relaxed, once the s fade.

Usually, Yongsun enjoyed the specific act of having . The after was either awkward or empty.

Now, her head was resting on the massage therapist’s chest and that natural scent mixed with a woody cologne and Byul-YI’s sweat were pleasing her enormously.

“Why do I want to cuddle her, but also her up again?” __ The brunette wondered before being pulled closer.

Byul-YI sniffed the older woman’s hair and kissed her head while whispering:

__ I wish I didn’t have to work early in the morning. I would make love to you until the sunrise.

__ Girl, shut up...__ The 28-year-old mumbled and placed a peck on the brown-haired one’s lips.

The handsome one murmured:

__ Good night, Yong.

__ Good night, Byul Byul.

__ x __

The architect was having a meeting with Hyejin, their staff, and a big client from the past.

The man hadn’t stopped speaking for the last hour, but the brunette didn’t hear a single word after the first ten minutes.

Yongsun could still feel Byul-Yi’s warmth in her skin and the girl’s scent was stuck in her nose.

At a certain point, the 28-year-old remembered the sensation of having the massage therapist her up and her got soaking wet.

Uneasy in her seat, the dark-haired female excused herself and went to the restroom.to wipe her and underwear.

When Yongsun finally got back to the meeting room, the client had already left.

Hyejin glanced at her friend and partner and asked:

__ What’s your problem? You’ve been off for hours.

__ Huh? Nothing. Just a small migraine.

The business partner suggested:

__ Ok. Take some painkillers. Anyway, can you do what the client wants?

The older one murmured:

__ I don’t know.

__ Yongsun! What the hell! You ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter