Back to grown up life

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongsun bought a house on the street behind Minhyuk and Byul’s.

The architect hired a construction team to make the changes she wanted.

The brunette also opened an office along Hyejin downtown.

The duo talked to the nurse about the possibility of leaving his house the following week and moving to a hotel but he declared he would get offended.

While the sensual brunette kept an eye on the latest details before accepting clients at their office, the older one bought a car and drove to her parents’ house to spend some time with them.

For three days, Byul-YI and Yongsun didn’t see each other and the younger one felt a little down.

Minhyuk noticed his sister was quiet and unusually drained and sat beside her on the couch.

__ Why is Byul Byul so silent? Where is your light?

__ I don’t know. She doesn’t tell me where she goes or what she is about to do.

The older brother called her out:

__ You gotta be kidding, right? You always lived a very lively and happy life without Yong’s presence. Don’t become obsessed with a relationship that just exists in your head.

__ Ouch...

He felt sorry and softened up:

__ Sorry, baby. But I care about you. I’m not saying it is impossible. However, it is unreal so far. Yong is a very down to Earth Pisces and you are a very dreamy Capricorn. Neither one nor the other is following the pattern. And you are opposite poles. Can you see it?

The handsome one spoke with conviction:

__ You know opposite poles are attracted to each other, right? Don’t worry, oppa. I waited all my life. I can wait a little more. I indeed got used to her presence in the house. But I’ll be fine. I miss Yongsun. Not a crime to miss the woman of my dreams, is it?

The architect crossed the main door at that moment and felt her knees weak.

Whenever Yongsun heard Byul-YI being so sure of what she meant for her, the older one had palpitations.

__ Oh... Hey, Sun. Welcome back.__ The nurse waved at his friend.

__ Hi, Moon siblings. Great to see you two. It’s a relief after dealing with my annoying family.__ The 28-year-old tried to act cool.

Minhyuk cheered her up:

__ Well, now you can certainly relax. I prepared a delicious meal. Are you hungry?

__ Ugh, I wish I could. Some guys are waiting for me at the house I bought. I gotta go there to discuss several issues before I can sit and eat.

The massage therapist spoke softly:

__ Can’t you send a message asking them to wait a bit? You gotta take care of your health.

__ I’m actually late. They’ve been waiting for a while.

Byul-YI suggested:

__ So I’ll go first and distract them. Do you have anything written down or projected to show? I’ll hand them and keep them busy while you eat.

__ I don’t think that’s fair to you, Byul-YI...

The 28-year-old exclaimed and laughed:

__ Sun, don’t be so stubborn. My kid is good at dealing with people. The extroverted queen can handle it. Just do it!

__ Okay, I guess... Thank you, Byul-YI.

The massage therapist smiled:

__ My pleasure.

__ x __

The stunning, dark-haired woman was standing behind her desk while reviewing one of her employee’s projects.

The secretary informed that a new client was waiting outside, and she asked the girl to send the person in.

As soon as the door was open, Yongsun felt tingled because that Cologne was more than familiar.

Raising her head in disbelief, the 28-year-old gulped at the view of the brown-haired girl in that white-sleeved buttoned shirt and black pants.

__ What are you doing here, Byul-Yi?

The younger one spoke sarcastically:

__ Nice to see you too.

__ Same. But... I mean it. What are you doing here?

Unfazed by the older girl’s seriousness, Byul-YI replied:

__ I want to hire you to plan my house.

Exhaling, Yongsun tried to contain her temper.

__ Byul-Yi, this is my job. I take it pretty seriously. People pay for my projects. It’s not a cheap budget. And once they cross that door, I don’t allow them to back down. They sign a contract and pay half of the price in advance. Now... since you are a cute kid, I’ll let you go before you regret it.

Raising her eyebrow, the 22-year-old spoke:

__ You know what? This is the only trait of your personality that I really dislike. Always so ready to underestimate me. Always doubting my words. Here! Is this enough to cover the expenses of your project?

__ What is this?

The massage therapist was upset:

__ Don’t you recognize it? It’s a bank account data. Mine, to be precise. I’m showing you details of my current financial status. Does it make me good enough to hire the almighty Yongsun Kim?

__ Byul-YI, I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to underestimate you. Or doubt your words. It’s just...  people your age usually don’t have a stable life. And also, you are a prankster.

The skinny one mumbled:

__ I would never bother you at work, though.

__ Alright. I’m deeply sorry. Can you accept my honest apologies?

Byul-YI was still pouting:

__ Fine. Can you accept my project?

__ Thank you. But I gotta ask. Do you know where you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter