There is a moon in my sunrise

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The architect woke up around 7 and decided to go for a stroll.

She put on a shirt, shorts, and some comfortable sneakers before applying sunblock.

Leaving the house while being careful not to make much noise, Yongsun was surprised by the number of people already circulating on that street.

As far as she remembered, it used to be a quiet neighborhood in the past.

The brunette chose to go to the right and walked along the entire street.

The place had certainly changed a lot but still kept the family environment aura.

Back to the front of the house, the 28-year-old opted to continue exploring the area and went in the opposite direction.

A few meters ahead, there was a group of 50 elders doing yoga in the front yard, and the dark-haired woman saw Byul-YI guiding them.

The blonde was wearing gym clothes and Yongsun noticed how that outfit highlighted the shape of her muscles and the tiny waist.

The 22-year-old stretched her arms to one side and the other and got back to her normal standing position to wave at the brunette while throwing her the most charming smile.

Feeling the impact, the architect got embarrassed when she noticed some old ladies giggling and waving too.

She waved back and turned her back, but Minhyuk’s sister excused herself for a minute and caught up with her.

__ Good morning, Yong. Did you sleep well?

Listening to that deep voice very close to her ear, Yongsun gulped before glancing at the skinny girl.

__ Morning. Yes, I feel much better today. Thank you for asking. How about you?

__ Hmmm... I had some confusing dreams, which disturbed my sleep time. Just a little bit. Anyway, I can still see your tensed shoulders. Wanna join our Yoga class?

The older one explained:

__ Ah, maybe some other time. I need to finish a project. And also I want to go to the supermarket in a couple of hours.

The handsome female affirmed:

__ Ok. There will be plenty of opportunities. About the supermarket, I can drive you there. Would you wait for me? I’ll probably finish my classes in less than two hours, anyway.

__ You don’t need to worry about me. I can get a cab.

Byul-Yi shrugged:

__ No need for that. I mean... If you don’t mind going with me.

Yongsun declared:

__ Of course I don’t. I just don’t wanna be a burden.

__ That will never happen.

The shorter one surrendered:

__ Alright then. I’ll wait for you.

The taller one smiled cutely and got back to her elders:

__ Thank you.

Yongsun shook her head and laughed because the blonde had that girl crush aura but was also a baby.

Back at the house, she confirmed Hyejin was still sleeping and the laptop to do her project.

The gorgeous woman knew that Minhyuk went to work before 5 am. So she didn’t have any distractions.

The gorgeous architect was sitting on the couch when Byul-YI got back home.

__ Oh! You are on time.__ The older one joked.

__ I’m a woman of my word.

Yongsun smiled:

__ Woman, huh? Okay. Why don’t you go shower, Ms. Moon? You are covered in sweat.

Getting closer to the brunette, the blonde teased with a fierce look:

__ Wanna shower with me? Maybe you can teach me how to be a woman if I’m not one.

Flustered, the 28-year-old replied:

__ I didn’t mean to offend you or anything...

__ Relax. I’m kidding. Or maybe not.__ Byul-YI smirked and climbed the stairs.

The dark-haired-one laughed:

__ Such a naughty girl...

Turning her head halfway to the second floor, the blonde blew her guest a kiss.

The architect saved her project and went upstairs to change clothes.

15 minutes later, both of them were leaving the house together.

The 22-year-old opened the car door for the brunette, who felt surprised and flattered.

The blonde asked what type of music she liked to listen to and they spent the next 10 minutes sharing their preferences regarding that.

When Yongsun realized, they were already in the parking lot of the supermarket.

Once again, Minhyuk’s younger sister behaved way more gently than any man the architect had ever been interested in and opened the vehicle door to her.

__ So... What do you need to buy?__ The taller one asked once they entered the place.

The gorgeous woman explained:

__ I don’t know. A little of everything, since that idiot of your brother didn’t do the groceries.

__ Oh, Yong... You don’t have to worry. I was about to take care of that, anyway.

The shorter one declared:

__ It’s not a worry. Just the bare minimum. You guys opened the house to me and Hyejin. I will feel uncomfortable staying there if I don’t help.

The handsome one glanced at Yongsun with affection and smiled.

__ Okay, baby. Gosh, why so cute?

__ Huh?

Byul-YI changed the subject:

__ Nevermind. I allowed my impulsive thoughts to take over for a few seconds. Anyway, let’s make a deal. You buy things you think Hyejin and you may need and enjoy, and I buy the essentials for the house.

The architect pouted:

__ Hmm... Not fair. I will still be just the guest. I reject your offer.

__ Aigo... Such a whiny baby... Okay. Do as you please, beautiful. I won’t argue with you.

Frowning, the 28-year-old mumbled:

__ Don’t try to turn the situation on me. You are the baby here.

Byul-YI patted the brunette’s head and walked the other way:

__ Sure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter